"Mystery meat navigation" indeed

Started by Avis habilis, October 19, 2011, 07:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avis habilis

So. On a web site, the term "mystery meat navigation" is used to describe, for example, buttons that don't give you any indication of where you'll go when you click on them, or that show no descriptive text until you mouse over them, & so on.

Japanese bathroom fixture maker Toto took the term just a bit too literally:

http://youtu.be/FrAjntLl4wM

Silverfyre

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Oniya

I've heard of a 'prank' (read: 'thinly disguised and typically brushed off sexual harassment') that Japanese boys engage in, involving jabbing the unsuspecting victim in the butt with pointed index fingers.  Considering the typical browser cursor over a clickable area...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17