Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caxi76

Banned for..something..I cant think of any reason to ban you at the moment...

"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Anesa

Banned for having no creativity!  ::)

Caxi76

Banned for doubting my creativity.. this may result in a duel
"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Chipotle

Banned for getting owned by an attractive female!  Wait...is that a win?

Caxi76

Banned for doubting that it was in fact quite a win ;)

Anesa

Banned for confusing this with the WIN thread!  ;)

Caxi76

Banned because I remembered you challenged my creativity and interrupted my reveling.

Anesa

Banned for holding grudges!  ;P

Chipotle

Banned for making faces.
^-^

Caxi76

*bites Cami*  Banned for owning me so much tonight, wait..

banned for not making enough faces  :P ;D

Anesa

Banned for biting me!  :o   (I saw that!!!)

Caxi76

Anesa

Banned for thinking I didn't like it!

Caxi76

Banned for banning me for something you actually liked.

Galanthor

banned for...getting me to post so early

Divine Drivel

- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Anesa

Banned for not letting Galanthor vent!

Caxi76

Banned for picking on the applicant ;)

Anesa

Banned for wanting to go easy on the newbies!  ;P

Divine Drivel

Banned because it's Sunday.
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Anesa

Banned because it's no longer Saturday!  ;)

Divine Drivel

Banned for being a smart aleck  ;)

Anesa

Banned for not liking us smart alecks!  ;)

Divine Drivel

Banned for wearing knee socks  :P

Garou

banned for being annoying  ;)