Which way do you swing?

Started by robitusinz, June 29, 2006, 12:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugarman (hal)

Quote from: Elvi on July 04, 2006, 01:34:19 AM
*Fights with hands to keep them away from keyboard, then turns to word program to write out 10,000 times "Must not read Political clap trap, must not subject self to reading propagander that people choose to believe, must not make comments upon others political points of view" .....*

a excellent LOL
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

Swedish Steel

Yes, well, I tend to agree. I can feel my blood preasure spiking everytime I look in one these threads. I swear, that vein in my forehead is starting to look obscene. :)
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

National Acrobat

But that's good. What would suck is people who look at these threads and don't feel something.

Zakharra

I think in these threads, we will have to agree to disagree. We each see things different and have our own stubborn opinions of other things and events. wether thru national pride/patriotism, personal experiance  or beliefs, we all have one thing in common(two actually). We live on this planet, and we like coming to Elliquiy!  :P

Elvi

Well thats only one that applies to me Zakharra.......*grins*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

robitusinz

Good debate.  This thread went on a good distance.  It was an enjoyable read.

I think in the end, it's hard to be specific on where one lies on the political spectrum.  All of us have things that we care about deeply, and we can stand on these things in different ways.  Just because you fall in line with the left on one point doesn't force you stand in a similar fashion on some other issue. 
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.