News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadCell

You have nothing I wan't to steal, you can have the crown back to as it's worthless and made of fools gold...and for thinking I "stole" it we are through...

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Galanthor

you're wings tickling while having sex and divine is cuter anyway

Divine Drivel

I have wings, too. And now you're saying I'm cute but it seems you don't fancy being tickled with my flappers while we're doing the dirty?! No, Mister. This isn't going to work. At all.
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Galanthor

He never tied me up while tickling me, you don't know anything about me, not even how i have sex with other men

Divine Drivel

And you think you can get away with telling me you have sex with other men without letting me watch? Wow, that's just .. totally unacceptable. I hate to do this but .. you need to pack your things and leave.
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Galanthor

You never wanted to come with me when I visited "the boys" you never share my intrests!

Divine Drivel

See, you want boys. I want men! Irreconcilable Differences. Sign the divorce paper and let's move on.

Galanthor

You know I would have sex with you again, but i'm so so sleepy, i think it's best to break up

Divine Drivel

*Was so sleepy herself all she could do is point to the door*

(Gnite, that was fun!)

Adammair

You've been cheating on me all this time...and with Galanthor, no less! Pack your things...we're through!

Garou

you bastard !!! I came home after a day work and you are here naked with the dog in your arms !!!! you perv !! i hate you  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Divine Drivel

You scream like a little girl and how dare you begrudge the poor dog some naked affection? Don't wait for my shoe to shove your bum out the door.

Garou

lol you are the real pervert here ... it is over now hun.  I'm going back to my mom  :D

Divine Drivel

Yes, run back and hide under your Mom's poofy skirt! I am better off alone with just some delicious perversion for company. Good riddance!

*Slams door so hard the hinges broke*

Garou

you call yourself Divine , miss? wel forget it !!! even my grandmother gives better headjobs than you did !!! you suck like a goldfish !!!! so I'm done with this shit !

(but in reality I like your style  ;))

Adammair

You seemed to have an unnatural affection for your Mom, and now you confirm it by admitting that you know how well your grandmother gives head. I just can't understand that. I'm sorry, but you'll have to leave.

Divine Drivel

You disrespect the elderly by implying that knowing a good gum job is a deal breaker. How can we ever grow old together?!! No. Don't even think about groveling. Just leave.

Galanthor

You still don't kneel in front of my throne and pur like a kitty? You don't love me!

Divine Drivel

Don't turn the tables on me. It's you who treat me me like a little furball and feed me tuna all day! That's just cruel. The engagement, is off.

Garou

Divine, I have to leave you because I have homosexual fantasies about Galanthor giving Mordred a lapdance. I'm sorry, I hope I didn't hurt you too much with my confession.

Divine Drivel

You're sorry?! You're sorry?!!

I am writing you from an asylum because your confession was devastating!

On a more positive note, you're paying for the bill.

*Inserts maniacal laughter here*

Garou

Drivel I really have to break up , but ... fuck you  are too crazy to be dumped :p

Divine Drivel

My parents told me to break up with you. You are uncouth. And they said you'll be a bad influence.

I'm sorry.

Galanthor

You never let me be me. I can't have a motorbike, I can't kill people, I can't take it anymore, going to kill someone now

Divine Drivel

Go ahead. See if I care. Have a nice life behind bars. Meanwhile, I get the house, I get the dog and the Ducati (which will be sold to the highest bidder). Toodles!