U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thirteenhearts

Banned for looking too innocent!

DiverseDesires

banned for thinking I look innocent - I want you to think I look naughty!
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

thirteenhearts

Banned for wanting me to think you look naughty in a white dress next to a lovely window with a ray of light shining on you!

DiverseDesires

your avatar is banned for STILL sitting up, when I wanted her to lie back on the bed
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

abandoneddolly

banned for wanting people to lay down

DiverseDesires

Quote from: abandoneddolly on June 09, 2010, 10:05:09 AM
banned for wanting people to lay down

Banned for wanting to stand, to kneel, to bend over......................... 

thirteenhearts

Quote from: DiverseDesires on June 09, 2010, 10:04:20 AM
your avatar is banned for STILL sitting up, when I wanted her to lie back on the bed

*gasp*  You're sitting up!  Banned for being a hypocrite!

DiverseDesires

Quote from: thirteenhearts on June 09, 2010, 10:39:51 AM
*gasp*  You're sitting up!  Banned for being a hypocrite!

banned for not asking me to lie down

Selene

Banned for thinking she had to ask

DiverseDesires

banned for teasing us with that beautiful bottom

Nitro

Banned for teasing us with that beautiful chest.

Nyarly

Banned because of Tokio Hotel.

DiverseDesires

your are banned because your eyes look sad

eroticslut

You are banned for not facing the window

DiverseDesires

your are banned for having so sexy a name you don't need an avatar

eroticslut

thank you
You are banned for not looking at the person taking the picture

DiverseDesires

you are banned for not realising it was a hidden camera

eroticslut

You are banned for being so  Sexy

Tharic

banned for making me wonder what you will pick for an AV

eroticslut

you are banned for not showing your cute ass in the picture

Tharic

banned for not asking to see it

thirteenhearts

Banned because you didn't invite me into the shower!

eroticslut

You are banned for giving my husband a hard on
( he saw you picture )

Creshnagarine

Banned for being erotic
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

thirteenhearts

Banned for banning someone based on their erotic nature!