News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Silvermyst's Cravings ( F seeking M )

Started by Silvermyst, July 22, 2011, 05:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvermyst

I am looking to do an rp with lots of detail that is rich and long lasting. Anyone of the pairings below I can come up with plots for, so please message me if you wish to rp! I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO IDEAS OR OTHER RPS PAIRINGS SOOO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA PM ME AND LET ME KNOW!! I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK!*** :-D

Pairings I am craving: the more * the more I want. The red ones I am currently craving as 8/20/14
Vampire/Innocent girl***********
Kidnapper/Victim**********
Prince/Princess*******
Prince/Slave or Servant***
Prince/Commoner***********

Samuri or Ninja/Regular Girl*****
Evil King/Knight/Prince/Princess***********
Mermaid/Pirate********

Kinks:
See my tag.

Things I refuse to do:
Urine
Scat
Gore
Fisting

Plot ideas!

New Ideas!!
I have this idea about a single mother who gets a job for as a secretary to CEO of a company that has this illegal side to it, like hit men or mob stuff. The CEO is a single young man that took over after his father passed away. He is dangerous and mysterious. He falls for his secretary and her life gets turned upside down as she is dragged into his dark illegal world.

This is also simple and it comes from my love for animes. I have this desire to do a story of an unpopular girl that is highly picked on. She catches the eye of the popular guy in a higher grade. Basically it is the story of a popular guy falling for an unpopular girl.

An rp I really really really wanna do I am willing to work with you on it to make it how we both desire.

Trapped in Feudal Japan - Based off of Inuyasha. An rp revolving around Sesshoumaru. Basically, a girl accidentally falls into the well, going through to the feudal era. She gets trapped there and can't get back through to the present. She was walking around when a random demon starts to attack her. Sesshoumaru saves her for some reason. He intends to leave the girl there, but once he leaves her, Sesshoumaru realizes the strength he felt in the fight against the demon was gone. He ignores it until he is around the girl again and feels the increase in his strength. Curious, he takes the girl home with him. Basically, the girl has a hidden power in her aura where demons can get more powerful when they are near her. We can discuss this more if you wish to try this!! I REALLY wanna do this story. So, please!!!

I have a huge craving for a general story of a prince falling for a common girl. If you wish to do this please message me. Taken

I have plot ideas for most of my stories, all of the red ones, and I would not mind discussing them or your ideas with you so please message me. I am very open.

I am also open to anything you might have that you wish to play. I am pretty open to rp and will give just about any pairing idea a try!

Silvermyst

I added all my plot ideas to this. I hope someone finds one they like!

Silvermyst

I have adjusted a few things. I am lacking in rp at the moment and I am really looking to find some new rp partners! So, please message me!

Silvermyst

zetzal

I am totally up for the Sesshoumaru rp if you are still interested. Though i'll need to know how far into the anime the plot takes place to know what sword he will wield. (he gets a new blade that can actually kill stuff after a certain key point in the story.)

Silvermyst

I am really craving my Prince x Commoner rp if anyone is interested!

Silvermyst

I am having a huge craving for a pirate rp. If you are willing to play a sexy and dark pirate please message me. We can come up with a plot idea together as I have a few ideas myself!

Silvermyst

Silvermyst

Seriously craving a medieval or modern Prince/Commoner roleplay at the moment. PM if you are interested!

Silvermyst

Vanetias

I am interested in the PrinceXPrincess pairing for this RP. Though, as always, I would want to know the setting of the place and how far the plot will go. Also I would want to know if this would be arranged marriage or incest-type Plot, as I do not do incest. Finally, could he be with multiple partners?

Silvermyst

Silvermyst

Silvermyst

Silvermyst

Silvermyst