The Drie Family: A Criminal Family RP [EX]

Started by thebobmaster, June 24, 2015, 01:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

The Drie family has had the run of the city of Celira for quite some time. Bribes, seduction, and not a little bit of silencing have gone a long ways towards assuring that. Of course, not all power is held uncontested. In fact, the sort of power the Dries have over Celira is one that many people would like to possess themselves, or make sure that no one holds that amount of corrupt power.

Maybe your character was trying to steal power for themselves. Maybe your character was trying to get power away from the family and into the public. Or maybe your character was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Whatever the case, your character is about to discover that when you cross the Dries, you either join them, or they'll make you regret it.

---

This is a somewhat different type of RP in that, while I have a general plot idea, I am much more focused on the character side of the story, and potentially developing the setting as a whole. The suggested plot idea is not set in stone, as I am open to discuss many plots involving this family, depending on the type of character you'd like to play.

The setting is also open, as I can see it working in either a medieval or modern fantasy setting. There will be some fantasy elements, which can be discussed. If you are interested in this setting, or the plot idea, please let me know so we can discuss further details. Please note the EX tag, as this RP will likely feature some rather disturbing moments, due to involving a crime family who has no compunctions about playing dirty.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Mora