Under Siege (Captured City Fantasy Freeform, LGBTQ and Hetero Friendly)

Started by Deamonbane, January 11, 2015, 10:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper

*slams head on desk*

So tired...hungry...and my inbox exploded today...excited!...but wow...tired

la dame en noir

Finished for anyone that wants to see...about to send it in. It took me 3 hours  >.>

la dame -Oshun Leliana Fastos(Neutral Assassin)

la dame en noir

Character Name: Oshun Leliana Fastos
Alliance: Rebellion - Royals(in a way)
Title: Assassin
Face Claim: Nicole Beharie
Other Images:
Face claim
Assassin of the Wilds

::General::

--Appearance--
Race: Human (with elf blood, more than she nor her parents know of or about)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 135 lbs (toned muscle)
Hair Color: Black/Brownish
Eye Color: Dark honey brown
Sexual Preference: Pansexual
Distinguishing Marks: Oshun has white marks that cover her arms, legs and back.
Items:
Daggers
Dance outfit

::Character::

Personality: Oshun's background could be associated much with how she thinks and acts as an individual. Her aggressive trait is one of the reasons for her choice in career, though oddly enough she does not seem to have much of a temper. Her motto is to get a job and get it done quick and easy without many questions involved, because of this she has become quite the favorite for difficult assassination jobs. Oshun's idiosyncratic disposition has made her a favorite amongst her many employers because of her inconspicuous way of killing and relying information to her employers without their identity being dispersed. She has no direct affiliation with the royal court or the barbarians, but her Neutral way of handling things would undoubtedly make her a target. Though being tactful was one of her many traits as an assassin, she couldn't completely agree with conquer and would hope that should could somehow help the Queen in anyway that she could.

Despite all of this, she is quite the compassionate person when it comes to help those that aren't considered rich or well off. She is always willing to help the impoverished farmer trying to make it or the affected widow mother who was trying to feed her many children. This was an attribute that she was very much illustrious about. Oshun is a very quick-witted woman and she prides herself on being able to outsmart a majority of people she comes in contact with. She has found this to be very useful so that she would never get caught while on the job. Outside of her job, she is a dancer with a very eloquent way of speaking. She always felt that her dancing is one of the many reasons she became the assassin she is today. Her hobby has made a her a very adaptable person for different situations.

When it comes to interaction with people on a physical and emotional level, she can be quite the amorous type. She is attracted to both male and female, hermaphrodite or nothing at all, she likes humans and non-humans as well. Graciously, she has never been the type to discriminate love where she could find it. Unfortunately, her relationships don't last a week or two out of bed because of her irrational fear of being hurt or revealed to any enemies she may have accumulated over her years as an assassin, making her unable to trust many people.

Biggest Fear: Being given to her enemies by someone she trusts or loves.
Talents/Flaws:
Dancing- shes a very talented dancer and gets a lot of work and contacts through her other means of income, making her a very adaptable and discreet assassin and contact.
Poison Making- Oshun has a knack for making very fatal poisons for some of her harder contacts. If she ever wants to kill a suspect without getting caught, expect that her poisons were the evil doer.

Mage: Maybe - it is unknown what exactly the markings on her body are able to do. She does get pains and visions when she is asleep and indiscriminately.
Used spells: (not available as of yet)

History: In the year 691 PR, Oshun was born to a pair of traders within Cydilla capital. Upon her mothers conceiving, it was thought that she was born of elven blood because of her unusual tattoos on her body. Her parents were unsure of what to make of such a thing. To their knowledge, the parents were one of the few pure-blooded humans within Cydilla. At first, they were apprehensive of bringing their first born home, unsure if she was of magical blood or something completely sinister. After a long talk of what to do with the baby girl, the parents agreed to raise their daughter as normal and pay close attention in case she was in fact an entity to be feared.

She had a fairly easy childhood growing up and her parents were very loyal of the royals of Cydilla. As a child, she was always aware of her markings, but never thought to ask why they existed and where they came from. There was nothing unusual about magic, but there were was a lot unusual with magic within humans that were considered "pure-blood". Oshun often spent her times in the outlying wilds of Cydilla. She had become accustomed to the wild creatures and races that lived off of the the land and often felt that she had a bigger connection with them than the civilians of her city. While taking her daily walk through the wilds and visiting her favorite river, she started to feel an immense pain surge through her body. The markings on her body were responding to something, but she did not know what are where they would lead her. Fearing for her life, she ran home to her parents, keeping the pain she felt a secret as she vowed to never return into the wilds again.

When Oshun reached her mid-teen years, she grew accustomed to dancing like her mother and grandmother before her. While her parents made honest money working as jewel and fine fabric traders, the teenage girl felt that she wanted to go through life in a different direction. During one of her daily walks through the marketplace, she heard the sounds of rhythmic drums in the distance. Following the sound closely, she fell upon a young man playing a beat she only fantasized of. The man smiled and started to play a tune just for her - causing Oshun to dance to the beat so beautifully and effortlessly. Once realizing their chemistry as musician and dancer, the two decided to earn money doing what they did best. Her talent attracted all walks of life and they were constantly being given work for marriage ceremonies, coming of age rites, and other celebrations.

Oshun was entertaining a very well known, and sometimes selfish, trader for his twentieth year on the market and many more (or so he thought) to come. The man was very rude with the girl and made several sexual advances that were rejected immediately. Oshun knew the man was no good and many wanted him dead, but she had never thought to take the matter into her hands. As a precaution, she always carried her homemade poisons with her as a dancer. She didn't trust men to keep their hands off of her after an incident were she almost found herself in a very bad situation without her drummer there to witness and protect. She excused herself as she went to get him a 'drink', where she then tainted the rim with a tasteless toxin at the rim of the wine glass. Smiling upon returning to him, she handed him the glass and continued the belly dance as a distraction to the onlookers. By the end of the session, the man was dead in his chair. The audience was shocked, but none seemed to point fingers at her. The man was rather old and it was said that he was near the end of his years to begin with.

At this opprotunity, Oshun left with haste as to get away from the situation before guards came to question her. While on a long walk back home, she was stopped by a cloaked man offering her a job as an assassin. The man claimed to have known what she had done and commended her on her discreet way of delivering the assassination. Unsure of how to take the encounter, the man continued to try and persuade the, at the time sixteen year old, girl. The man told her that the group of assassin's she would work for were an underground elite dedicated to taking out the many covert and overlooked tyrants within the trader community. Those that were selfish and only did things that would help them and no one else. Accepting the offer, the girl would soon learn how to use her talent as a dancer and poison maker to do the deeds of the assassin's guild she joined. However, for this reason alone she felt that she would never be able to trust anyone outside of the guild. Rarely did she ever find herself in a lasting relationship with anyone other than for a one nigh stand.

When the barbarian king, or so he claimed to be, took over Cydilla, Oshun went underground with her guild to figure out how to claim their home back. Never having affiliated themselves with the royals so closely before, unless it was to do a job they were paid for, they felt the need to help in anyway they could to stop the tyrant from gaining full control. Oshun associated herself with the rebels indirectly and will go through any means to help the Queen get back her kingdom that was rightfully hers. If this means playing the otherside as well, she was willing to do it and avoid the consequences if she could.

O/O's: The Ons & Offs
Et Ceteras: N/A
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Deamonbane

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 14, 2015, 03:42:40 PM
I found a theme for the Barbarian King >.> lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl7i_YxDl-8
Holy hell... That's perfect.

I can just imagine the King's opening scene, walking in epic slow motion, steps matching the beat of the music, black cape trailing ominously behind him....
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

la dame en noir

haha

I'm glad you like it. I spent 2 and half hours listening to Two Steps from Hell albums for inspiration on my character.
A&A | FxF |

Euron Greyjoy

About fifty to sixty five percent done my CS. Since we're all doing songs, here's the song for Valtýr Hard-Heart, the king's champion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEW8kbfE_NY
"The Devil is in the details, and that's where you'll find me."

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There is no such thing as status quo when it comes to relationships. You either come closer together or drift further apart."

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=209937.0

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Viper

Welcome ReaperDouble0, Kendra, La Dame En Noir, Deathnote! All three of you have been accepted! See second post for links to your applications and my apparent epic failure! XD XD XD

Modify: To add Deathnote's name in.

la dame en noir

Yesss I see my profile but I do not see my name listed on the second post! I am ashamed! D:

*throws snails*
A&A | FxF |

Viper

*is pelted by snails for GM stupidity and is now a slimy snake*

Crisis averted. How's that? XD

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Deamonbane

Hey! No snail pelting!... Snowballs are allowed, but no snails...

Also, no worries Viper, you are not a snake, slimy or otherwise. Mistakes happen to everyone.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

la dame en noir

snow is sooooo cold.

Anyways demonbane: I sent you a message and I was wondering what you thought of my character idea?
A&A | FxF |

Viper

*believes deamonbane is in denial about her being a snake but allows him the vacation from reality*

Lol yeah realized that that post wasn't big enough for all of us and had to create a thread. I'm so friggen tired ATM... ugh....

Euron Greyjoy

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Euron Greyjoy

Character Name: Valtýr Hard-Heart
Alliance:  Barbarians
Title: Champion
Face Claim: Jason Momoa
Other Images: (general style and other face claim pictures. Use Spoilers, please.)

--Appearance--
Race: Human
Height: Six foot five
Weight: 240 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Sexual Preference: Hetrosexual
Distinguishing Marks: Scars caress his musclebound frame like lover’s kisses, ranging from faint scratches traipsing along his back to extensive gashes across his torso.
Items:
As the seasons change so too does Valtýr’s attire change, reflecting upon the demands of the situation at hand. In the thick of action and while at service to the king, he is clad from head to toe in ebony polished steel, distinguishing his rank as champion. Valtýr’s weapon of choice and  what some would say  a part of his anatomy, is his thirty eight inch steel long sword  As a snake sheds it’s skin when off duty, Valtýr consists of a warrior’s garb.

Personality:
A product of his environment Valtýr revels in whetting his blade with the gore of his enemies. However, unlike most of his kin he doesn’t commit violence for the sake of violence, lacking the cruelty and sadism of mere brutes. Valtýr is utterly loyal to Dakeyras having lost his family, he finds a sense of purpose in protecting the tribe’s greatest hope for a better future. Although Valtýr is a warrior of great acumen it wasn’t the future he wanted for his children. Like a carrion bird he can’t help but to pick open the scars of his soul, having committed the most heinous of sins, the murder of his wife and children. Rather than prostrating himself to the gods for absolution or confessing his trespass, Valtýr seals the memory away it slowly rotting away at him.

The tragedy serves as a catalyst for his fear of losing control and magic, as it was a conjuration most foul that tore him from his family.  While Valtýr craves to love and be loved, he portrays himself to be gelid like the frozen wastes that were once home, refusing to have his heart torn out again. His life as well as the kings life being on the line, he is perceptive enough read most situations.  Only a man, Valtýr tries to keep his passions in check from overwhelming him, but he can resist for so long before succumbing to lecherous whims.

Biggest Fear: Loss of control, magic, and vulnerability.
Talents/Flaws: War. War never changes. As long as there was demand for unbridled slaughter, Valtýr would always have a calling in life. Violence is in his genealogy, it is his inheritance. Although he isn’t an uttering simpleton the only skill he possess other than swordplay, is fucking and drinking.

Mold in the flames of battle Valtýr’s physique is impressive for a human. However, as a result of his bulky muscles not only is he sluggish, but is also a victim of a limited range of motion even outside of his armor.  Compounding upon his two single greatest flaws is his tunnel vision, as a result of gazing through the thin silts of his helmet most of his life.

Mage: No
Used spells: Not relevant
History:
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=209937.0
Et Ceteras: Not applicable

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There is no such thing as status quo when it comes to relationships. You either come closer together or drift further apart."

Elf

Quote from: Deathnote on January 14, 2015, 03:01:16 PM
Kay, made the changes to Crow's gear.  Hopefully the leather armour and the sixth sense can make up for it.  >_>

Totally want my own wand, though... eh... maybe later.  :p

Thank you, I'm glad you understand. I know the wand is very cool, perhaps they can find somebody that can divine the secret of its creation and make another.

la dame en noir

Excuse me...sir...Euron..

excuse me

Is that Jason Mamoa as your face claim?

excuse me while I go find a dark corner for myself.
A&A | FxF |

Euron Greyjoy

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 14, 2015, 08:10:33 PM
Excuse me...sir...Euron..

excuse me

Is that Jason Mamoa as your face claim?

excuse me while I go find a dark corner for myself.
Yes, yes it is. Seems you and Viper will be competing for Valtýr's affection, though is more than willing to bed both of your characters with no emotions attached  ;)  >:)

la dame en noir

lmao!

Well truth be told, my character is not one to fight for attention.
A&A | FxF |

Viper

I'm gonna be gone nearly the whole of tomorrow so I dump GM duties on bane. Busy. Busy. Busy day tomorrow!!!!!

Deamonbane

Well, I'm off tomorrow, so I'll be finishing off the details and working on the OOC threads and stuffs...

But for now, the Bane needs his beauty sleep.

Night folks!

Sharon

I think I found my face claim..

Nina Dovrev

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Sharon

Sharon

Mayday! Mayday! The ship is slowly sinking
They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling
They're all around me, Circling like vultures
They wanna break me and wash away my colors [Wash away my colors]
Take me high and I'll sing
Oh you make everything okay (okay, okay) We are one in the same, oh you take all of the pain away (away, away)
Save me if I become my demons

Character Name: Katharine "Kat" Alex Maximus
Alliance: Royals
Title: Orphan/ Thief / Adopted daughter and apprentice to Shea Rillathem
Face Claim: Nina Dobrev
Other Images:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I cannot stop this sickness taking over, it takes control and drags me into nowhere
I need your help, I can't fight this forever. I know you're watching, I can feel you out there
Oh you make everything okay (okay, okay) We are one in the same, oh you take all of the pain away (away, away)

--Appearance--
Race:Half human and Elf
Height: 5' 7''
Weight: 140
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Sexual Preference: Straight
Distinguishing Marks: Kat has many scars from the years of living on the streets, Her right arm has third degreed burns scars from being catch stealing from another thief.
Items:
Personal items
A set of Gloves was the last thing her mother had gave to her before she had lost her. She can't remember much about what gems on the top of the gloves. She just remember her mother saying that they was special like her. She is always wearing them their is only two reason the gloves come off and that is to have sex and to take a bath.
A necklace that her adopted mother had gotten her when she chose to become her daughter.
Cloak of blinding This cloak seems to be like any other cloak out there when the wearer flips the hood onto their head the wearer turns invisible unable to see with the naked eye. A gift for helping her mother to get magical objects out of the castle.   
Weapons
Two set of Throwing Daggers a set on each leg around her things. Kat came a crossed these when she helped her adopted mother with helping getting the magic objects for the Queen. These daggers was special ones they returned to the thrower as long as they still have the carrying pack for them.
A pair of Slitters , a short swords that she wear on her back.

Take me over the walls below, fly forever
Don't let me go, I need a savior to heal my pain
When I become my worst enemy? [The enemy]
Oh, you make everything okay (okay, okay)We are one in the same oh, you take all of the pain away (away, away)
My Demon by Starset

Personality: (At least two paragraphs)
Biggest Fear: To lose her new family and to be out on the cold streets alone once more. And never finding out who she truly is. The lost of Raja and Shea.
Talents/Flaws:

Talents
Kat can be very quite for a long time taking in the world around her.
She has no spell or ability to talked with animals but she seemed to know what Raja is thinking or wanting.
Flaws
Her being to quite and watching the world she may mist her chance to be parted of it.
Kat has hard time remember that she not the streets so she still find herself stealing things that she needs or wants instead of asking her adopted mother for the item.
Mage: an apprentice
Used spells: As a little understanding of enchanting and is working on telekinesis
History: (At least five paragraphs, longer if the character is exceptionally old)
695 Fall
Jessica and unknown man had a child that was made out of love. Though the man took off in the middle of the night after a month of finding out that he was going to be a father leaving Jessica alone to rise their daughter Katharine. They lived together happily for 10 years.

705 Spring
During Dakeyray's 8 years of ruling. Jessica was killed by a memeber of the Dagger Thief Guild. Kat was taken by "Boss", the leader of the Guil.

705-711
Kat is rised by Boss learning everything about being a theif. She had gotten many scars from trainning. The whole time Kate was wanting to get closer to her mother's killer. Kat sleeps in a room locked by Boss as he had given her a challenege any good Thief could do. Pick the lock and be free.

711 Fall
Kat turning 16 years old when Boss gives her a "Trail Test Run" to steal a Gem from his brother. She will soon find out that it was a set up. Boss's brother ties her up and burns her right arm from taking the gem. Out side of Boss's brother's home is a 4 year old Sliver Fox trying to get in to save Kat. Once Boss's brother was happy with what he did to her and throw her out of his home the Sliver fox attack him ripping into his right arm and leg.

Kat limps away from the house not sure what was to become of the young fox only to find the fox following behind her. She throw things at the fox not wanting it to follow her fearing what Boss would do it and her. The fox would yelp a bit but kept on following her. Kat didn't wanted to tell Boss that she had fauiled and unable to get the gem for him.

As she told him about what happened from finding the gem and his brother finding her and what the fox had done. He laugh at her giving her a little  wrapping for her arm and throw her and the fox into her room still locking it behind him. She couldn't tell if he was upset or not. She pulled out her lock picking tools and started to work the lock. The fox yelps at her and curls up on the bed. Kat gave up trying for now and curled up to the fox.

711-715
Kat ended up naming the fox, Raja which means hope. Kat and Raja was always together no matter what they always found away to be with each other. Kat took care of her as they was family it seemed. She didn't wanted to lose her.

715 The great non-human Massacre Occurs
The next few years Kat and Raja works on rising in rank within the Guild. Still Kat have yet to open the lock with her skills. Unilt one day Raja was not feeling well, Kat didn't know what it was but she felt that they need to get leave the place. She picked the lock but the lock was already unlocked by the time Kat put her tools into the lock. She didn't realized that she had patted into something that had been inside of her for a long time. It hadn't waken until this day the day that the world was shaken by the Massacres that was near but far from her. Almost as if something was being passed on to her.

They got free and surprised Boss as Kat and Raja walked away from the hang out for the Guild onto the street in a very dark night. As they was walking around as Raja seemed to be happier to being out of the locked room so was Kat.

After the Massacres seemed to died down and the city seemed to be flowing once more with people trying to get away from the blood and lose of family members. Kat could feel their pain as this made her think of her own loss. Only to find she will learn about something more odd. Her father that had long since not be around had sent her mother a letter. The woman that was hooded seemed to know that she was the one she was looking for. She try to tell her that she was not named Jessica. The woman only said two things to her, "Its for you. You take it." was all she said to her. Kat took it and read it and found out that there was a related to her father whom name is Duglos. And he had a related that was within the city.

She means with the woman name Shea and spoke with her handing over the letter to show her that she was not make anything up. The last part of the letter was very sad to learn that Duglos had fallen within the Massacres on his way back to his true love that had long since passed and killed. Leaving behind the child of theirs. As he had spoke of how sorry he was for not being there for them. Shea had took the child in.

Shea noticed Kat having the abilites with telekinesis. As her emontions was off the charts in this moment of news had started to move many things with it. Opening doors and locking things that shouldn't be locked. This is why Shea took Kat under her wing to help her control the ablities that seemed to be new to her the young child.

She learn how to bring her daggers back from her and throwing them with deadly accouress thanks to the telekinesis.

Living with Shea for nearly a year now she helped with smuggle powerful magical objects out of the dungeans with the help of the royal gaurds. Kat show off her Theif skills that she had picked up through most of her life with the Theif Guild. Kat had gotten special cloak that allows the wear to flip a the hood on and allow her to become ivisable for a short amout of time.

O/O's: Sharon O/O Please note that there are NSFW pictures on this thread. Can get a safe copy by request Pm.
Et Ceteras: (Details about the character that don't fall under any of the other categories)

Madame Professor

Jason Momoa is so yummy. I love him in Stargate Atlantis.

Oooo, love her, Sharon!

Also... Here is a tiny peek at Taya (Still a work in Progress)... Who I have decide is gonna follow Dakeyras around saying things like, "He's dead, Dak." and "Dammit, Dak, I'm a Warrior, not a politician!" :P

Mmmmmm Karl Urban...

Taya Ironblood

Madame Professor

Character Name: Taya Ironblood
Alliance: Barbarians
Title: Second in Command
Face Claim: Antje Traue
Other Images:
Taya 1
Taya 2

--Appearance--
Race: Human
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 180 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Sexual Preference: Flexible
Distinguishing Marks: Besides her lean, dense muscle, Taya has several scars known only to her lovers which litter her back, though none of them are foolish enough to ask of them if they desire to keep breathing.
Items: In times of battle or when she needs to make a more intimidating appearance, Taya dons her dark armor, of Elven design and craft, which inspires a healthy amount of fear with her reputation. Assisted, of course, by her weapon of choice, the Dwarven great axe. When not preparing for battle, Taya was more a minimalist; simple leggings, tunic and boots, she has no need of jewelry and the like.

Personality: (At least two paragraphs)
Biggest Fear: (Please try and think of one that will fit your character)
Talents/Flaws: (What is the one or few things your character is good/bad at?)
Mage: No
Used spells: N/A
History: (At least five paragraphs, longer if the character is exceptionally old)
O/O's: (Link or character list of O/O's)
Et Ceteras: (Details about the character that don't fall under any of the other categories)
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

la dame en noir

@Madame Professor: Excuse me while I hyperventilate because I'm in absolute love with your face claim.
A&A | FxF |