The Harem of L'annawnshee - (Ladies needed!) Freeform, Supernatural, NC Exotic

Started by SpiralSpider, June 25, 2013, 11:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

Look forward to what you come up with if you'res till interested in joining Music!

SpiralSpider

I think there will continue to be room for more for a long time. ^.^

I've had a busy day with housework but I hope to get the IC thread up by tonight.... have to brainstorm with bubby for a little bit first though.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Music is life

Quote from: bubby on July 22, 2013, 01:35:35 PM
Look forward to what you come up with if you'res till interested in joining Music!
I'm still interested, I'm just going to be a little busy this week. ^_^;;;; Hey can you send me a pm of your on and offs?

SpiralSpider

Take your time, we'll still be here. ;)

Music is life

SpiralSpider

I'm posting here with an update.

We have enough characters to get the game started, but more are welcome.

Bubby is particularly interested in adding some new female characters to the game - friends of L'anna, guards or those that fall into the vague 'other' category.

We will take new harem men as well, of course. ^.^

bubby

Yes, we need ladies!

There are several yummies already involved in the game, but my char can't keep them all occupied all the time!

SpiralSpider

Played By: SpiralSpider
Character Name: Captain Bronwen Mourning
Sex & Gender: Cis Female
(though dresses too masculine for a lady of her time - mostly to be taken seriously in her job)
Role: Other
Race: fae-blooded Human
Height: 5'4
Physical Appearance: Bronwen is made of stronger stuff than one might expect for her smaller frame. She is nearly solid muscle, though she knows how to make herself appear weak and helpless if it is needed to set up a trap. Her hair is a vibrant, bright auburn that seems to catch fire in the sun and her eyes are a pale green of an eerie sort of shade. Her skin is pale or burned - there is no in-between, unless you count the occasional post-burn tan... or her freckles.
Personality: The lady is tough as nails, shrewd and perceptive. She did not obtain the rank of captain through feminine wiles, she did so by having an unerring eye for strategy and an uncanny ability to find her way around. She has the skill to trick most people into believing just about anything, but knows better enough than to hang around the amount of time it would take for them to figure out the truth. However, she only lies when necessary to finish a quest or save her skin. To her customers, she maintains a reputation of being honest enough in her work and always delivers what she promises, because how else could she maintain her trade? Like most pirates, Bron can be brash when in like company and has a bawdy sense of humor. When in more polite society, she is usually single-minded and wants to get business over quickly.
History: Bronwen's ties with Lady L'anna are simple: she has brought many of her fine belongings her way. Publicly, she deals in valuable treasures: culinary delights like exotic spices, sensual indulgences like silk and even the rare item of wondrous power. As if that weren't enough to fund a comfortable existence, Bron and her crew were also slavers - and her underhanded dealings were where the real money was made. If someone were to be interested in obtaining a slave, such a thing was spoken about in hushed voices and innuendo, because the Captain would never be caught giving a confession.
Notes on Sexuality: A playful switch and '1' on the Kinsey Scale. When a lady is attracted to broad shoulders, strong arms and a deeper voice, it's rare that she'll find a lady that fits the bill.  ;)
Pairings available with this character: Anything that she'd be the only female in - she likes a lot of attention (so more females are fine in the picture if the group is larger)
Kinks: Knife play, being served, wrestling, cutting down misogynistic boys, oral (giving more than receiving) She is a bit of a masochist, but doesn't let others know unless she feels she can trust them somehow.
What she won't do: Bodily waste, animals, dead things, truss up unsold merchandise
Additional Notes: Bronewn is completely unaware of her fae lineage - and it's so far back that she wouldn't know who was to blame even if someone brought it up. It has altered her appearance in small ways (like the unusual shade of her eyes) and has given her an innate directional sense that she uses perfectly to her advantage. Like her strategic mind, she believes that her ability to find her way around is just something she's picked up with practice and exposure. She also finds that she's a harder target for manipulation, though she doesn't realize it is because she can see through some minor illusions.

SpiralSpider

Played By: SpiralSpider
Character Name: S'choton Nalli
Sex & Gender: Genderfluid,  born with male parts.
Role: Harem Member - rank A/B
Race: human
Height: 5'11

Physical Appearance: Nalli's body is sinuous and flexible, built from years of trained dance and somewhat of a scant food supply. Thanks to Bronwen's being a high-rung slaver, his bronze skin does not have the slightest marr - unless one would count his piercings. There are no scars, brands or tattoos although one might believe he had any of those things due to the ceremonial makeup he is often seen wearing. His hair and eyes are the exact same shade of chocolate brown, though his eyes hold a small green circle around their pupil. If left to his own devices, he will dress in the fabulous silks and precious metals that had stolen their way into his people's hearts, the style based heavily on clothes of his homeland. He is almost always barefoot, the pads of his feet having grown comfortably calloused long ago.
Personality: He has grown accustomed to work as a servant and so Nalli is compliant almost to a fault. That doesn't mean that he won't ever speak his mind, he can be a catty little bitch when the authorities turn their backs. While in the limelight his presentation is impeccable and he certainly knows how to keep a smile in place and can work the subtleties of that expression to direct an icy chill or hot desire. His hubris is evident in the way that he carries himself wherever he goes, each step deliberate and carefully placed. Nalli walks into a room as if he expects everyone within it to stop and stare at him. He has a lot of confidence in his appeal - so much so that it doesn't bother him at all that he is surrounded by unearthly beauties of all kinds.

History: S'choton Nalli comes from a world set apart. His tribal community was so far removed from the flow of technology and trade that their civilization kept much of its primal roots. Where he lived, each person was given two names - one at birth and another upon successfully completing a rite of passage at a later date. In his case, Nalli was his childhood, casual name and S'choton was the latter. The second name was a deeply personal title used only during important ceremonies or by close friends. His tribe believed that the later name was tied to them spiritually. Nalli was the son of a pairing between the daughter of a shaman and a war leader. His mother's bloodline gives him far more prestige since his people believe he holds special power.

Unfortunately, his people also became caught up in the development of a slave trade in their area. Being a warrior culture and often at odds with other villages, his people would round up citizens of other tribes and turn their captives over to slavers in return for the new luxuries and technology they provided. Along the way, the sly traders would begin to allow them to take items in credit. In return, they would require a certain number of their tribesmen to follow along on their journey for a certain period of time. These men served as "place holders" for the slaves they were to receive for the goods when they returned. Each tribesman was highly skilled in some way, so each one counted for the heads of five slaves. If the prisoners were delivered when the traders returned, the tribesmen would be returned. If not, then they themselves became property of the traders.

Nalli had scarcely finished his ritual week that marked his coming of age when they traders returned again. This time they brought with them new weapons - an offer that his people just could not refuse. The pickings were beginning to become pretty slim but the foolish leaders believed that the new arms would solve that problem and even allow them to expand. In their impudence, they allowed some of the recently initiated to be sent as those "place holders". It was as much a method of attempting to educate them for their soon to come rise to worldly fame as it was to protect their reputation and the traders' investment. Unfortunately, they were unable to produce the headcount they promised so they lost all but the two youngest of their kinsmen that had been sent ahead. Of course, Nalli was one that the shrewd traders retained.

He was told that he had been entered into indentured servitude,that he would be free again before too long - just once he managed to pay off his share of the balance on his people's debt. But they only kept up that ruse as long as it took for them to find a high-bidding buyer. Lucky for him, Bronwen saw his worth and saved him from a likely worse fate elsewhere. But he spent nearly two years aboard her ship before she finally decided to put him on display for L'annawnshee and see if she wanted to add him to her menagerie.

Notes on Sexuality: A '4' on the Kinsey Scale, he is reluctantly a switch. He will play the dominant role with marginal success but nothing gets him running more than being on the receiving end. But Nalli likes to feel adored and cherished, so he doesn't enjoy being disposable or ignored. He doesn't have to be someone's "one and only" just never be disrespected. He is happy being petted or praised once in a while but otherwise left to do as he pleases.
Pairings available with this character: MxM very likely, MxF likely only with L'anna and anyone she orders him to please. He prefers 1x1 since he likes to play at romance, but group scenes are possible - especially with the men while in the Forbidden Palace.
Kinks: Exotic Dancing, Exhibitionism, massage, Submission of all kinds (likely very rebellious at first)
What s/he won't do: bodily waste, dead things, those too young for sex, animals, the elderly, very ugly people (willingly)
Additional Notes: Nalli is completely human, though his shamanistic heritage has made a deep mark on him. He will occasionally be overcome by "spirit" and have seizures and visions - usually brought on through ritual, drugs, smoke and fasting. Many believe that they are mere hallucinations, others believe it is the supernatural beings around him using him as the butt of a joke...

jilorbb

He is lovely, Chazzy! But... the name is so similar to Nassii... perhaps I should bring in someone else then?

bubby

Oh yes.... it will be nice watching him dance for me L'annawnshee... and for some reason I see something with him and Hyacinth...

SpiralSpider

SpiralSpider

The Golden Touch

-Peers at Bubby and at the game-

Woman, why are you always in the ones I find interesting?

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

SweetSerenade

Quote from: The Golden Touch on July 30, 2013, 12:44:24 AM

What! Am I chopped liver *pouts*

Boss Lady is not pleased :P

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

The Golden Touch

SweetSerenade

Quote from: The Golden Touch on July 30, 2013, 12:47:13 AM
HA! You're not my Boss right now, Dragon lady. ^^

*sticks out tongue* It's a nickname... remember? XP Not just the position I held over you

The Golden Touch

SweetSerenade

The Golden Touch

-Chuckles-

True, true. I am considering making a Changling to making her an interesting Fae type.

SweetSerenade

I think we already have a changeling Guard. Though I am sure the Lady of the Harem could use more 'friends'? I believe she was looking for more. :D I play a 'friend'...

You could always consider a Fae lady. The Lady of the harem was cast out from the Dark Court, for her tastes.

The Golden Touch

Could definitely go that route. Make someone in a lesser court that followed L'anna in her practices.

-steeples fingers and ponders-

bubby

Quote from: The Golden Touch on July 30, 2013, 12:44:24 AM

Cuz you know I'm in all the awesome ones!

And indeed, we're looking for more females that would seek out time with the Toys L'anna has.

jilorbb

I have another character on the way - I have decided to bring in my lovely Sekassiret male after all!  >:)