News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Finally trying Netflix

Started by CriminalMindsFan, April 26, 2020, 07:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

I had no idea once you join, you don't have to pay extra fee to watch content. Oops. That is why I waited so long to try Netflix. I'm still new to Netflix and haven't encountered any content that requires an additional fee.

Matttheman89

There's nothing like that. You just pay a monthly fee determined by whatever your plan is.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Matttheman89 on April 26, 2020, 07:51:53 PM
There's nothing like that. You just pay a monthly fee determined by whatever your plan is.

It's refreshing because you don't run into that very often online or anywhere.

Scarlettskull

Yeah. It's not like Crave where you have to pay extra for the different bundles >.>

Beorning

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on April 26, 2020, 07:50:46 PM
I had no idea once you join, you don't have to pay extra fee to watch content. Oops. That is why I waited so long to try Netflix. I'm still new to Netflix and haven't encountered any content that requires an additional fee.

Because there's none :) You pay a monthly fee and get access to everything. That's why it's cool :) HBO GO works the same, at least back here.

Quote from: Skynet on June 14, 2020, 07:37:59 PM
Now I've been using the Internet in general for a longer period since, but with this I don't think I can ever go back to cable.

Exactly. My father (I live with him) still pays for cable TV, but I almost never watch movies there.

BTW. Speaking of Netflix - does anyone watch La Casa de Papel / Money Heist? Because I have a question: is this show a musical or something??? Whenever my father watches it, I keep hearing songs! One after another! What the heck :)

Also, anyone seen Betaal?

CriminalMindsFan

It's been a nice compliment to what I've already been using (Amazon Prime Video and Vudu) since each service has exclusive content. I also have cable as there are some networks and channels, I must have.

CriminalMindsFan

I noticed that I'm now being taxed on my Netflix monthly plan. This has been something that hasn't been taxed in the past.

Inkidu

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on February 01, 2021, 10:20:38 PM
I noticed that I'm now being taxed on my Netflix monthly plan. This has been something that hasn't been taxed in the past.
That happens as more states cotton onto digital services. I used to not be taxed on Steam purchases, but now my home state has gotten wise and those MFers even take tax out of my Steam Wallet purchases. That has made me a little petty sometimes and I'll buy something over on the EGS just because I don't have to pay additional tax.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

ikasaba

*cough* *cough* cancel *cough* *cough* sail the seas

https://9animetv.to/ -Anime without redirect ads

https://ww16.0123movie.net/ -Movies

https://www.wcostream.tv/ -Cartoons/anime

just want to save you some pennies m8 :3
MR