News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

I hit 1000 posts today! Woo!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

King_Furby

i was excited when i got my first 1000 also.

then you look at people like Elvi and are like "damn" what she has like over 25k posts.

i was also excited when one of my RP's here hit 500 posts.

Bliss

There's just something really sexy about all those 0's.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

i have 49 to go still :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Go Cherri, gogogo! *cheers*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Swedish Steel

What the fudge! I've got 3k posts, but I've been a member since 2005. You did this in a little more than a month!?
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Bliss

*puts on her sticker*

(HELLO MY NAME IS OVERACHEIVER)

...yes.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Swedish Steel

I think I picked the right gameing partner then, no waiting for you to get you ass in gear. I get to be the one holding things up, woho! (Not that that's a new thing, mind you. :) )

On Off page:

Elvi

Sometimes it's a case of quality over quantity.
Unless it's me of course, then you get both.......*smiles sweetly*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Bliss

Well then, I have got me some quality zeroes, miss Elvi!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

Oh most certainly Bliss, unlike some 'males' we could mention.....*grins*

Bliss

Oooh, them's is fightin' words..... *glances at certain males, giggling*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

He's not good enough to fight with, I like a challenge, he's not......*smiles*

Cherri Tart

i need to pick up a few zeroes.... hmm... there's something wrong with that statement, but i can't quite figure out what... ;)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Avi

I'm almost to 500! ^(^.^)^  Woo hoo!!!
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Bliss

*highfive* You can do it!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Swedish Steel

On Off page:

Bliss

Oh Mr. Schneider... where have you gone?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

kongming

I was so happy when I hit 1,000 posts, and when one of my games reached 500 posts.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

MagicalPen

I dont remember when i hit 1,000...i'll make sure to have a party when i hit 5,000 though.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Bliss

I'll do what I can to help you out with that goal. ;D
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Hmm... I've got just over 500 to go till 5000 myself. 

Bliss

Whee, I hit 1,500! THAT didn't take long! :)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

So, this is my 4,500 message.  :o

Bliss

Woohoo! You're pushing toward that big 5K!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3