Male looking for Female for roleplay via IM

Started by AgentX, October 24, 2008, 02:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX

So, it's mostly there in the title, really. I'm open to almost anything-- see my ons and offs thread for more detail there-- but I really strongly prefer the convenience and speed of playing over IM; which, for me, does not discount well thought out, elaborate plots and good writing.

So if you're interested in any kind of a game at all, give me a shout and we'll discuss possibilities.

FlaminGlory

playfullchick76

AgentX

If you gals are interested, go ahead and add my MSN/yahoo (preferably MSN) and shoot me a line next time i'm on so we can get to know eachother. ;)

Huntress

Bliss

Unapproved members do not and should have access to IM/contact information for full members.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

playfullchick76

If we're in differnet countries and different time zones, roleplaying via instant messenger could be tricky.in any case, doing it in here is a lot more smooth, doing it any other way is too iffy.

Paradox

Are we even supposed to solicit for IM games on the boards?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker