Blind Date (Kyoudai & unselfishlove)

Started by Kyoudai, November 08, 2009, 03:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyoudai

Ugh, sorry, I accidentally posted it right as I was just starting the RP...  Let me start over. 

Jason let out a deep sigh as he gripped the rearview mirror of his car while driving and moved it so he could get another look at his hair.  It looked just as mediocre as it did last time he looked. His brown hair was freshly combed, and his brown eyes stared back at him apathetically. 

"Why am I even worried about how I look?"  He thought to himself.

Jason's best friend, Steve had somehow convinced him to participate in a blind date, assuring him it would be worth it.  But Jason knew the people Steve hung out with and he was not looking forward to meeting his date.  He'd already mentally prepared himself for the worst, and he hoped the night would just pass without incident. 

He glanced back down as the directions to his date's house again, and saw that he was almost there.  He pulled into the driveway and sat in his car for a moment, letting another sigh out. 

"How do I let him talk me into this stuff..." He said outloud to himself. 

Getting out of his car, he started walking up the driveway and paused at the door.  Taking a deep breath, he raised his arm and lightly knocked on the door four times, then stepped back, waiting to see how bad it was going to be.  Boy, was he in for a shock. 

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 08, 2009, 03:31:48 AM
Ugh, sorry, I accidentally posted it right as I was just starting the RP...  Let me start over. 

Jason let out a deep sigh as he gripped the rearview mirror of his car while driving and moved it so he could get another look at his hair.  It looked just as mediocre as it did last time he looked. His brown hair was freshly combed, and his brown eyes stared back at him apathetically. 

"Why am I even worried about how I look?"  He thought to himself.

Jason's best friend, Steve had somehow convinced him to participate in a blind date, assuring him it would be worth it.  But Jason knew the people Steve hung out with and he was not looking forward to meeting his date.  He'd already mentally prepared himself for the worst, and he hoped the night would just pass without incident. 

He glanced back down as the directions to his date's house again, and saw that he was almost there.  He pulled into the driveway and sat in his car for a moment, letting another sigh out. 

"How do I let him talk me into this stuff..." He said outloud to himself. 

Getting out of his car, he started walking up the driveway and paused at the door.  Taking a deep breath, he raised his arm and lightly knocked on the door four times, then stepped back, waiting to see how bad it was going to be.  Boy, was he in for a shock.
(OOC:I can already see this is going to be incredibly tough with the PG-13 stuff. I'm already cursing in the first 25 words... Forgive me if it sounds ridiculous... lol)
Sophia bit her bottom lip gently and then clamped down on her bottom lip when she heard the knocking, "Son of a..." A few reasons explained her clamping down on her lip like this. First off, she had no idea he would be on time. How was she supposed to believe Jessica when she said Steve's friend had manners. She understood Jessica was in love with Steve, so of course she would put up with his gross habits. One including that he was constantly late.

She ran to the door, one heel on, her purse on her arm, and her hair was still a bit messed up. She put it up with a teeth clip quickly, walked to the door. She had medium length brown hair with blonde highlights. She also had beautiful green eyes, and a beauty mark about an inch or two above the left side of her lip. She stood at about 5'3, so the heels she had on would help her greatly in the height category. She had a black skirt on, hanging at around her knees, and she also had on a very nice deep blue tanktop that clung to her petite figure nicely.

She opened the door and met his eyes. "Hello.. yes.. I'm.. not ready yet. I'm so sorry.. Jason, is it? come in, won't you? come sit... the couch will be fine.. I'll be out in just a few minutes, I'm so sorry again.." She opened the door up, and turned on the heel of the foot that had a heel on it, and began to walk towards the bathroom. She shut the door slightly and continued to do her hair. She knew their friends have exchanged their names, but damn, if they had exchanged photos, she would have been ready hours ago.

She opened the door a bit, calling out to him. "I have soda and water in the fridge, feel free to help yourself to anything." She called.

She was shocked. He was good looking, on time, and dressed nicely. It was incredible that Steve knew someone who, at least, looked like he had manners. She finished doing her hair, the hot flat iron was straightening the waves. She then proceeded to put on a bit of makeup. Just a bit of mascara, and a bit of lip gloss. She was never one to cake on the make up. She enjoyed a fresh, natural look.

Sophie walked out, looking for her other heel. "I'm sorry, you must think I'm crazy, running around like this, I know it sounds awful, but I had no idea that you would be on time..." She said as she gave a soft laugh. "I know, it sounds very odd, but Steve himself is always late, and his girlfriend, I'm sorry, fiance`, told me you two were a lot a like. I have a feeling she doesn't know I find Steven repulsive." She grinned. He seemed very much the opposite of Steve already, though. "I'm ready when you are." She said as she watched him.

unselfishlove20

(OOC: Ah, hello. I see you are here. I love up in the corner you can see who is viewing the page, it is really a very cool thing about this site. I never thought I'd find a sight like this that can help me with my horrible addiction to roleplaying, =) I'll be at a concert later, but I'll check back in when I come back. I'm on for a few more hours before I have to go.)

unselfishlove20

(OOC: And I also went to go look at the introductions board, and I realize you will be approved before me if they do it in chronological order as to when someone applies. And I already hate you for that, =) It's alright, I'm very fickle though. It doesn't take much to win me over again. Oh also, a bit about me since you revealed a bit about you. My name is Ariella, most call me Ari, and my niece calls me Aunt Ella, it's adorable. I'm 20, and I've been roleplaying for 7-8 years now. Hm, anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask)

unselfishlove20

(OOC: First roleplay partner? I'm touched. =) I've had a few myself, and they're usually long-term. lol I still have one, but her boyfriend seems to occupy her more than wanting to roleplay does as of late which as brought me here. I really look forward to meeting some wonderful meeting partners, but here's to you for being my first on the site.)

Kyoudai

The door opened a bit sooner than Jason was ready for, taking him a little bit by surprise.  When the door opened, he saw a very pretty girl with brown hair and blond highlights, and the most strikingly beautiful green eyes he'd ever seen.  Jason did not get his hopes up, this gorgeous girl couldn't be his date.  As soon as their eyes met, Jason braced himself for the inevitable "Oh, you must be here for Sophia.  I'll go get her."  But to his shock and awe...  it was. 

She let him in and appeared to be not quite ready.  He felt he should apologize for showing up too soon. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, um, Sophia, right?  There is no hurry, I'm probably a little early, aren't I?"  He said while blushing.  He wasn't prepared for a girl so incredible beautiful.  He watched her run around getting ready at the last minute, wondering if she'd even stopped to look at him.  He is attitude about this date had done a complete 180 degree turn.  Rather than worrying about if his date was going to be ugly, he was now stressing over what his date thought of him.  As he sat on her couch, he made sure his hair was in place, brushed lint off his shirt, tried to smooth some wrinkles out that were in his clothes, and became a lot more nervous than he was just a few moments ago. 

She finally walked up to him, still missing one shoe, and explained how she also seemed to have low expectations for this date, and that she was ready to go.  It seems neither of them were prepared then. 

Still blushing a little bit, Jason steeled himself and mentally forced himself to not act like a nervous kid, it's not like this was his first date anyway.  Why was he even nervous?  He'd dated plenty of times before.  But even so, there was something about this girl that made him really really want this date to go well.  He felt like he had to make a good impression.  He could already tell he didn't want this to be the only date he had with Sophia.  Of course, that meant making some last second changes to his date plan for the evening.

He smiled down at the pretty girl who stood before him, ready to go, and laughed at her last comment about Steve.

"It's completely understandable.  I must admit, I had low expectations about any girl Steve knew who would be single or willing to go on a blind date.  But I had too little faith in him it seems."  He said with a grin, and extended his hand out to her.  "Shall we go?  Your chariot awaits." 

He walked her out to his car, and opened the passenger side door for her to let her in.  He closed it and walked around to his door and sat down.  He sat down and reached for his cell phone. 

"I had pretty simple plans for this evening.  But you deserve so much better than that.  If you'll excuse me for just a second, I need to see if I can call in a favor really quick."  He said smiling at her.

He started dialing his phone, calling his friend Jon who was the head manager at one of the most upscale restaurants in town.  He'd already told Jon about his date and told him he was going to a casual dining place because he didn't want to waste a lot of money on a girl he'd never want to see again anyway, but things had not gone as expected.  The phone rang, than was answered by an impatient sounding Jon.

"It's the middle of the dinner rush, Jason, what is it?" Jon said right away. 

"Hey, Jon, I need a favor."  Jason stated.

Jon sighed and paused for a second. "You need a table for two, right?  That girl is smoking hot, isn't she?"

"You know me all too well, man. Can you do it? "  Jason asked, hopeful. The last thing he wanted to do was start to beg while Sophia sat next to him wondering what he was doing or who he was talking to.

There was a pause on the other line while Jon looked around his busy restaurant.  "Fine...  you own me for this though.  I'm going to have to take the fall on this, and try to convince everyone here that you had reservations and I just forgot to write them down.  She better be worth it." 

Jason looked over at Sophia, and smiled "She is, Jon.  She really is.  Thank you.  We are on our way." 

This night had really taken a huge turn for the better. 

Kyoudai

((OOC:  That is a really pretty name.  Ariella, I like it!  My name is Joshua, and I've been roleplaying on and off for about 5 or 6 years.  I haven't done it for a while, so I'm having fun already getting back into the swing of things with you.  It's nice having long term RP partners to write with.  That will really keep me coming back for more.  I hope you don't mind, and I'm sure you'll start to notice the longer we RP, but I have a tendency to get involved and make pretty long posts.  But that's how you can tell I'm having fun.  hahaha.  ))

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 08, 2009, 12:35:59 PM
The door opened a bit sooner than Jason was ready for, taking him a little bit by surprise.  When the door opened, he saw a very pretty girl with brown hair and blond highlights, and the most strikingly beautiful green eyes he'd ever seen.  Jason did not get his hopes up, this gorgeous girl couldn't be his date.  As soon as their eyes met, Jason braced himself for the inevitable "Oh, you must be here for Sophia.  I'll go get her."  But to his shock and awe...  it was. 

She let him in and appeared to be not quite ready.  He felt he should apologize for showing up too soon. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, um, Sophia, right?  There is no hurry, I'm probably a little early, aren't I?"  He said while blushing.  He wasn't prepared for a girl so incredible beautiful.  He watched her run around getting ready at the last minute, wondering if she'd even stopped to look at him.  He is attitude about this date had done a complete 180 degree turn.  Rather than worrying about if his date was going to be ugly, he was now stressing over what his date thought of him.  As he sat on her couch, he made sure his hair was in place, brushed lint off his shirt, tried to smooth some wrinkles out that were in his clothes, and became a lot more nervous than he was just a few moments ago. 

She finally walked up to him, still missing one shoe, and explained how she also seemed to have low expectations for this date, and that she was ready to go.  It seems neither of them were prepared then. 

Still blushing a little bit, Jason steeled himself and mentally forced himself to not act like a nervous kid, it's not like this was his first date anyway.  Why was he even nervous?  He'd dated plenty of times before.  But even so, there was something about this girl that made him really really want this date to go well.  He felt like he had to make a good impression.  He could already tell he didn't want this to be the only date he had with Sophia.  Of course, that meant making some last second changes to his date plan for the evening.

He smiled down at the pretty girl who stood before him, ready to go, and laughed at her last comment about Steve.

"It's completely understandable.  I must admit, I had low expectations about any girl Steve knew who would be single or willing to go on a blind date.  But I had too little faith in him it seems."  He said with a grin, and extended his hand out to her.  "Shall we go?  Your chariot awaits." 

He walked her out to his car, and opened the passenger side door for her to let her in.  He closed it and walked around to his door and sat down.  He sat down and reached for his cell phone. 

"I had pretty simple plans for this evening.  But you deserve so much better than that.  If you'll excuse me for just a second, I need to see if I can call in a favor really quick."  He said smiling at her.

He started dialing his phone, calling his friend Jon who was the head manager at one of the most upscale restaurants in town.  He'd already told Jon about his date and told him he was going to a casual dining place because he didn't want to waste a lot of money on a girl he'd never want to see again anyway, but things had not gone as expected.  The phone rang, than was answered by an impatient sounding Jon.

"It's the middle of the dinner rush, Jason, what is it?" Jon said right away. 

"Hey, Jon, I need a favor."  Jason stated.

Jon sighed and paused for a second. "You need a table for two, right?  That girl is smoking hot, isn't she?"

"You know me all too well, man. Can you do it? "  Jason asked, hopeful. The last thing he wanted to do was start to beg while Sophia sat next to him wondering what he was doing or who he was talking to.

There was a pause on the other line while Jon looked around his busy restaurant.  "Fine...  you own me for this though.  I'm going to have to take the fall on this, and try to convince everyone here that you had reservations and I just forgot to write them down.  She better be worth it." 

Jason looked over at Sophia, and smiled "She is, Jon.  She really is.  Thank you.  We are on our way." 

This night had really taken a huge turn for the better.

She shook her head. "No, you're right on time. I'm so sorry I'm late." She said softly when she had been rushing around. She laughed softly when he laughed about her comment about Steve, and suddenly she felt very stupid. His laugh was so incredibly infectious though. His smile and laugh resounded in her mind.

She turned, and her face slowly began to fall when he began saying how he had low expectations of a girl who knew Steve, and who was willing to go on a blind date. The last words that left his mouth after those two comments made her smile and blush. 'But I had too little faith in him, it seems.' How sweet was that?

Sophia simply smiled after this comment and she nodded when he prompted their departure. She had a very big problem when she was nervous, she would usually talk very quickly and in various amounts of quantity. Usually her dates would want to shoot themselves by the end of the date, but she just enjoyed having a good time. He seemed so sweet and charming, she had to make a good impression. So, she attempted to stay quiet and only make a few small comments here or there. This did not promise to last long, though.

When he opened the passenger side door, she smiled at him and her eyes simply glowed and sparkled in his direction. She was very unique in this way, her eyes told a story that her mouth could never express. You could read her like a book through her deep emerald green eyes. "Oh, I'm.. quite simple, I promise.. Don't--" But he was already out of the car and she just shook her head, giving a soft laugh. She pulled down his mirror on the passenger site, opened the lid and the light shot into her eyes. "Ouch." It was around seven o clock in the evening and winter was quickly approaching, so it was already quite dark and the sudden change in light hurt her eyes for a moment. Her eyes adjusted, and then she wiped her eye gently, fixing her hair a bit, and she ran her finger along the bottom of her lip, wiping a bit of lip gloss that did not quite find her lip.

She closed it when she saw him hang up the phone and slowly flipped it back up to meet the ceiling of his car.

When he entered the car again, she smiled as she watched him. "Now, you don't have to change a thing. The company is more important to me rather than where we spend the time together. Wow, that sounds incredibly cliche`, I'm sorry." She gave a soft laugh and realized she was already talking too much. "Any chance I'll get you to tell me where we're going?" He seemed like the kind who enjoyed to surprise his dates, and it was also good that she enjoyed surprises, then, wasn't it? She loved surprises but more often than not, she was able to coax her date or boyfriend into telling her where they were going or what gift he had bought her for whatever the holiday may be.

(OOC:Long posts are just fine. I have the very opposite problem with my roleplay partner. She posts long at first, and then it slowly fades down into a few lines. Absolutely frustrating, let me tell you! lol But either way, I usually try to make up for her lack of creativity/long post. So far, you're a dream come true =) I feel very odd that anyone can come here and read our roleplay. Oh, it will be so nice when we are both approved. lol)

Kyoudai

Jason smiled at Sophia when she asked where it was they could be going.  She had such a sweet smile, and when he looked at her he found it very hard to stop.  Her eyes were so captivating.  He forced himself to turn away and he started his car.  He looked back over at Sophia who was still looking at him for an answer, with those beautiful, curious green eyes.

"You'll see." He said with a slight grin. "It's the best food in town, I promise." 

Driving was actually pretty difficult for him right now.  He really just wanted to look into those stunning green eyes again, and tell her how unbelievably beautiful she was.  Of course, he had to play it cool.  He did not want to screw this up.  Yet, at the same time, he didn't want her to think he was disinterested either.  He cursed this whole date etiquette in his mind.  He knew when he really liked a girl, and he just wanted to know right now how she felt.  That would save so much time, he thought to himself.  Oh well, anticipation only makes the reward better in the end, right?  At least that's what he was telling himself.

The restaurant was only a little ways away, but the last thing he wanted this date to be filled with was silence.  He hadn't thought of anything to say because he had been expecting to not have any interest in his date at all, plus, he figured his date was going to talk up a storm anyway.  Right about now he wished she would, he would have enjoyed the sound of her voice, and hearing her giggle and laugh.  He had to break the silence, he would not let this date have any awkward silences.

"So, what kind of music do you like?  Is there a radio station you prefer?"  He asked, turning to look at her again. 

((OOC:  I think we are going to get along great!  I'm excited for us to get approved.  And yeah, I agree, it is a bit different for anyone to be able to come in and read our RP, but oh well.  Its not like we are getting personal or dirty yet anyway. ))

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 08, 2009, 01:45:10 PM
Jason smiled at Sophia when she asked where it was they could be going.  She had such a sweet smile, and when he looked at her he found it very hard to stop.  Her eyes were so captivating.  He forced himself to turn away and he started his car.  He looked back over at Sophia who was still looking at him for an answer, with those beautiful, curious green eyes.

"You'll see." He said with a slight grin. "It's the best food in town, I promise." 

Driving was actually pretty difficult for him right now.  He really just wanted to look into those stunning green eyes again, and tell her how unbelievably beautiful she was.  Of course, he had to play it cool.  He did not want to screw this up.  Yet, at the same time, he didn't want her to think he was disinterested either.  He cursed this whole date etiquette in his mind.  He knew when he really liked a girl, and he just wanted to know right now how she felt.  That would save so much time, he thought to himself.  Oh well, anticipation only makes the reward better in the end, right?  At least that's what he was telling himself.

The restaurant was only a little ways away, but the last thing he wanted this date to be filled with was silence.  He hadn't thought of anything to say because he had been expecting to not have any interest in his date at all, plus, he figured his date was going to talk up a storm anyway.  Right about now he wished she would, he would have enjoyed the sound of her voice, and hearing her giggle and laugh.  He had to break the silence, he would not let this date have any awkward silences.

"So, what kind of music do you like?  Is there a radio station you prefer?"  He asked, turning to look at her again. 

((OOC:  I think we are going to get along great!  I'm excited for us to get approved.  And yeah, I agree, it is a bit different for anyone to be able to come in and read our RP, but oh well.  Its not like we are getting personal or dirty yet anyway. ))

((OOC: I love how you say 'yet' =) lol ))

"Hmm, let's see. I really enjoy any type of music as long as you can understand the lyrics, you know? I really enjoy to relate to the lyrics. I'm a bit of a dork when it comes to that, if I'm feeling a certain way, I really like to simply listen to a song that completely relates to how I'm feeling. A few of my favorite singers are, I'd say... John Mayer, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, The Script, Nickelback... I could keep going." She laughed softly, "What about you? Oh, this station is fine, really." She decided she was done with trying to act cool. She wanted him to like her for her, not for her silent, mysterious, fake self.

When she had entered the car, she put on her seat belt and watched him drive. She really just studied the side of his face, and then his eyes. His warm, chocolate brown eyes, and his beautiful brown hair was begging for her fingers to run through it. She blushed when she began to fantasize about him a bit, and waited for his answer. She then looked out her window, trying to figure out exactly where they were going.

"Radio station? Oh um, no. This is fine." And it was fine. Even if it had not been okay, she would not be changing his station. When you would get to know Sophia, though, she had a little bit of OCD where she would be changing the station constantly to find a song she liked. Did this put the people on the sidewalk who were walking beside the road she was driving on, in danger? Of course. But she always bragged about how wonderful a driver she was, even if she could scare the living hell out of anyone she was driving with.

((OOC: Sorry, shorter post. I must be going, concert time. I'll be back by midnight eastern time, let me know if you'll be on around then. Have a great day Joshua (do you prefer Josh? let me know..) and I'll talk with you soon =) ))

Kyoudai

((OOC: Josh is fine.  That's what I go by.   And of course I say "yet" that is what we are on this particular forum for, right? ^_~ Have a great day Ariella.  I actually have to go to work soon anyway.  Have fun at the concert and I'll see you later tonight. ))

Jason smiled and nodded to Sophia as she talked about her music.  They were all choices he almost expected, and of course would have been more than willing to turn the station to, had he known a good station that played it.  Even so, he thought he should offer his passenger control over the radio.

"The radio is all yours, anyway.  Go ahead and put something else on, should you feel the need.  I am not picky about any of the music you listed." He said to her with a smile.

He was getting a very positive vibe from her, which made him very excited.  This was already going better than any of the good dates he'd ever had.  Of course, this only increased the pressure he felt about making sure this date kept going well.  He was almost embarrassed at himself for knowing this girl for about 10 minutes and already having such a crush on her. 

They were nearing the restaurant now, and Jason pulled the car into the nearest parking spot, which was still pretty far away from the building, as the parking lot was almost completely full.  He turned the car off, and turned to Sophia.

"Well, he were are." He said smiling at her. "Welcome to Armenicy's!  It's a little fancy, I know, but don't worry.  The manager is a good friend of mine."

He got out of his car and walked around to her side, opening her door and helping her out of her seat.  He took this opportunity to really look her over.  She was petite, but very shapely.  She looked incredible in her black skirt and her blue tanktop clung to her figure so perfectly, that he couldn't help but stare a little.  He stared perhaps a little to long as he helped her up, and her eyes met his, only he wasn't quite looking at her eyes.  He looked up into her eyes right away, hoping she didn't notice. 

"Right this way, Sophia."  He said playing it off like he didn't do anything, "I assure you, you'll love the food and the atmosphere here."

As he walked with her towards the restaurant, he held her hand still.  And couldn't stop thinking about how unbelievably attractive his date was.

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 08, 2009, 02:40:03 PM
((OOC: Josh is fine.  That's what I go by.   And of course I say "yet" that is what we are on this particular forum for, right? ^_~ Have a great day Ariella.  I actually have to go to work soon anyway.  Have fun at the concert and I'll see you later tonight. ))

Jason smiled and nodded to Sophia as she talked about her music.  They were all choices he almost expected, and of course would have been more than willing to turn the station to, had he known a good station that played it.  Even so, he thought he should offer his passenger control over the radio.

"The radio is all yours, anyway.  Go ahead and put something else on, should you feel the need.  I am not picky about any of the music you listed." He said to her with a smile.

He was getting a very positive vibe from her, which made him very excited.  This was already going better than any of the good dates he'd ever had.  Of course, this only increased the pressure he felt about making sure this date kept going well.  He was almost embarrassed at himself for knowing this girl for about 10 minutes and already having such a crush on her. 

They were nearing the restaurant now, and Jason pulled the car into the nearest parking spot, which was still pretty far away from the building, as the parking lot was almost completely full.  He turned the car off, and turned to Sophia.

"Well, he were are." He said smiling at her. "Welcome to Armenicy's!  It's a little fancy, I know, but don't worry.  The manager is a good friend of mine."

He got out of his car and walked around to her side, opening her door and helping her out of her seat.  He took this opportunity to really look her over.  She was petite, but very shapely.  She looked incredible in her black skirt and her blue tanktop clung to her figure so perfectly, that he couldn't help but stare a little.  He stared perhaps a little to long as he helped her up, and her eyes met his, only he wasn't quite looking at her eyes.  He looked up into her eyes right away, hoping she didn't notice. 

"Right this way, Sophia."  He said playing it off like he didn't do anything, "I assure you, you'll love the food and the atmosphere here."

As he walked with her towards the restaurant, he held her hand still.  And couldn't stop thinking about how unbelievably attractive his date was.

((OOC: yes, it is exactly why I'm on this forum, :P Oh, and the concert was.. an amazing experience... you can go to my introduction page and read my last unselfish act question if you'd like to hear about the concert, lol...))

"Really? Oh, it's rather dangerous, giving me control over the radio." She giggled softly, slowly reaching to brush some of her hair behind her ear, and she watched him through her peripheral vision. She smiled when she found a station she enjoyed, and hummed softly along with a song she enjoyed.

She had to admit, he was doing a very good job at impressing her. His outer appearance was enough to attract her attention, and his personality seemed wonderful. He was such a gentleman, she had never had someone actually open and shut her car door for her. It was incredibly sweet of him. He would have to stop spoiling her, she could get used to this.

Armenicy's? Wow! She could not believe he brought her here. It was a very fancy restaurant. She was in awe for a moment. "Oh wow, I hear this place is really good." She told him and smiled.

Gently, she bit her bottom lip as she watched him. The way his eyes really wandered over her body would make any other girl become a bit offended. She found it complimentary, really. She arched an eyebrow when he met her eyes after he had been checking her out and she giggled softly.

She walked with him and held his hand as she walked up to the restaurant. "Yes, I do hear the food and atmosphere is incredible. I look forward to it. I'm starving."

She peeked over at him for a moment, and she grinned slowly and when she felt him turn to look at her, she looked back forward. She enjoyed this light flirty atmosphere that they had going on. She had not felt this giddy about a man in a very, very long time.

Things really seemed to be going well. She was just waiting for the other shoe to drop, there had to be something wrong with this man. He did know Steve, after ll.

unselfishlove20

((OOC:Off to bed, I'll check back in the morning before work. Good luck on being approved soon! Have a great night, =)))

unselfishlove20

((OOC:Well maybe I'll stay for a bit longer, =) I see you're back. I'll stay for one more post))

Kyoudai

((OOC:  I'm glad you had a good time at the concert.  I've always loved all the concerts I've been to.  I really hope we both get approved soon  :-) ))

Jason could tell by the look on her face that his gawking had been discovered.  He cursed himself in his head, he was never very good at checking a girl out secretly.  As much of a gentleman as he was trying to be, he is still only a man, after all.  At least, that's the excuse he was giving himself.  His expressions must have been like reading an open book to Sophia.  But even so, she didn't seem to be upset about him checking her out.  Shaking it off, he led to towards the double doors of the restaurant.  He was actually really looking forward to sitting face to face with Sophia, being able to look in to those unbelievably striking green eyes and find out more about her.  She had already completely captivated him, and he still knew almost nothing about her. 

They walked into the restaurant and were greeted by the hostess.  Jason flagged down Jon who walked over and picked up two menus, as he showed them to their seats he looked at Sophia, then back at Jason and nodded in approval. 

"Here you are, your server will be with you in a few minutes."  Jon said, as he left. 

After they took their seats, Jason looked over the menu briefly, but he already had known what he was going to order.  He waited as Sophia looked over it a while longer.  He really wanted to get some conversation sparked.  He'd already fallen for her, but he really wanted to know more.  He looked around the table, the lights were dimly lit, and there were 2 candles lit on their table.  It was a perfect romantic scene, and it had come together very well for a last minute change of plans, Jason thought to himself. 

After a few more seconds, Sophia lowered her menu and Jason took the opportunity to speak.

"Did you find anything that looked good?"  He said, simply trying to start the conversation.

Kyoudai

((OOC: Sorry, I didn't see your post about you staying up until I had already started typing.  I would have done that a lot faster if I'd known you were waiting for me.  I'm sorry, I really took my time with that post, I know.  )) 

unselfishlove20

((OOC: Is incredibly jealous that you are a lord. lol How is it? I can't post before work, no time. Will post later. Bye for now =) ))

unselfishlove20

((OOC:Oh, and congratulations on being a lord. =) ))

Kyoudai

((OOC:  A little overwhelming actually.  I logged on this morning and was like "what is all this?  OH!  I must have been approved!"  Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be approved soon, then we can really get into it. ))

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 09, 2009, 01:05:47 AM
((OOC:  I'm glad you had a good time at the concert.  I've always loved all the concerts I've been to.  I really hope we both get approved soon  :-) ))

Jason could tell by the look on her face that his gawking had been discovered.  He cursed himself in his head, he was never very good at checking a girl out secretly.  As much of a gentleman as he was trying to be, he is still only a man, after all.  At least, that's the excuse he was giving himself.  His expressions must have been like reading an open book to Sophia.  But even so, she didn't seem to be upset about him checking her out.  Shaking it off, he led to towards the double doors of the restaurant.  He was actually really looking forward to sitting face to face with Sophia, being able to look in to those unbelievably striking green eyes and find out more about her.  She had already completely captivated him, and he still knew almost nothing about her. 

They walked into the restaurant and were greeted by the hostess.  Jason flagged down Jon who walked over and picked up two menus, as he showed them to their seats he looked at Sophia, then back at Jason and nodded in approval. 

"Here you are, your server will be with you in a few minutes."  Jon said, as he left. 

After they took their seats, Jason looked over the menu briefly, but he already had known what he was going to order.  He waited as Sophia looked over it a while longer.  He really wanted to get some conversation sparked.  He'd already fallen for her, but he really wanted to know more.  He looked around the table, the lights were dimly lit, and there were 2 candles lit on their table.  It was a perfect romantic scene, and it had come together very well for a last minute change of plans, Jason thought to himself. 

After a few more seconds, Sophia lowered her menu and Jason took the opportunity to speak.

"Did you find anything that looked good?"  He said, simply trying to start the conversation.

She giggled again softly when she saw his face distort a bit when he realized she had caught him gawking at her. It was very much a compliment to her. She found him very attractive and she would give him a once over when he wasn't looking. She felt even more assured of herself and of his mutual attraction when he would give her a once over as well.

She walked through the restaurant with Jason, and she tripped very slightly into her seat, plopping down slightly before she attempted to recover, slowly crossing her legs and adjusting her hips into the chair. Her blush was very faint, but still there. Her ears felt as if they were on fire. Why was she suddenly so nervous? Sure, she tripped, but that was completely normal for her to do. She was so clumsy, she was surprised she had made it this far without tripping in the heels she had on.

Sophie hoped he didn't notice her little trip. It was small, but she was embarrassed that she plopped into the chair. Maybe he didn't see her trip and now thinks she just plops down onto a seat of her choice. She mentally smacked herself upside the head and tried to let go of her clumsy, embarrassing moment. It was a split second, if that, and it was very possible he missed it.

Sophia smiled up at Jon. He was good-looking himself. In her opinion, no where near as handsome as Jason, but still.

When he asked her about the menu, she nodded and her slender polished blue fingernail searched down the menu for something that looked very good. "This beef and mushroom risotto dish looks amazing. I actually love risotto but can never find a place that can cook it well, or even who serves it. I can only assume if there was a place in town that could cook risotto well, this place could." She said with a playful smile, meeting his eyes from across the table and she melted slowly.

She mentally praised the server who set down their drinks, because it gave her a reason to tear her eyes from his. There was just this connection they had, it seemed. Words weren't necessary, really, because when they met eyes, they both seemed to understand each other. She had never in her life connected or had such chemistry with someone until this very night. So why would she praise the server who set their drinks down?

He interrupted a moment, yes. But he also gave her a reason to look away. If she stared into his eyes for too long, she would become lost in those eyes, and if he was talented enough to speak during such a moment, she would have one of those, 'Wait, excuse me, what?' kind of stupid moments, as if you weren't listening to a word they were saying. She didn't want to embarrass herself. She did a fine enough job already with the whole tripping down into her chair incident.

Gently, her hand found her wine glass, and she raised it up a bit, as if to offer a toast to him. "To you. Hoping so far, this isn't just a fluke." She teased, grinning, and she gently clanked her glass to his drink and she slowly sipped her wine. It was an incredible wine. She was always one who enjoyed a good bottle of wine, but where does one really find a good bottle of wine? Very hard to find, and she was sure she just found her new favorite wine. She would have to ask the waiter for the exact name of it, and then throw all hopes of actually remembering the pronunciation.

unselfishlove20

((OOC:Oh, and the picture you chose as your default seems to be getting me rather hot. Thought you should know...  ;) ))

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 09, 2009, 12:12:01 PM
((OOC:  A little overwhelming actually.  I logged on this morning and was like "what is all this?  OH!  I must have been approved!"  Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be approved soon, then we can really get into it. ))

((OOC: Curiosity, when exactly did you make your first introduction post? Congrats again on being a lord, so lucky. I can't wait to be bombarded by messages, only to realize I am a lady. =) ))

Kyoudai

Jason was about to ask if Sophia was okay when he saw her trip and fall into her chair, but he saw how embarrassed she looked afterwords.  She was blushing noticeably.  It was really adorable, Jason loved it.  He wanted to give her a hug and then they could both laugh about it, but he wasn't sure they were that far along yet. 

As she talked about what she was thinking about ordering, Jason simply nodded and agreed.  She actually had really good taste in food, he thought to himself.  Now that was rare to find in a girl.

It was then that their eyes had locked.  They simply looked into each others eyes for how much time, Jason had no idea.  He couldn't even begin to describe the feeling he got from looking into Sophia's eyes, not even to himself, but it was a powerful feeling, and he didn't want it to stop.  He felt almost as if they both had gained a deeper level of understanding about each other without exchanging even a single word.  It was as if they had locked themselves into a world where only the two of them existed and were communicating on a level that went way beyond simple words. 

But all too soon that trance was broken by the server appearing suddenly and setting down their drinks.  With the moment broken, he was left sitting wondering just what the hell had happened.  He felt a little confused.  Never in his life had he felt something that powerful from a girl, no matter how pretty she was.  What is it about this one, he thought to himself. 

Sophia raised her glass towards him and offered up a toast to this date, and it not being a fluke.  After that overwhelming feeling he'd just had, Jason couldn't agree with her more.  Their glasses met, and they both sipped their wine. 

Now Jason felt he was in a bit of a predicament.  He really wanted to keep this date flowing.  He knew now that they had something powerful, and he didn't want to lose it.  However, what words could he follow up with now, when thus far, all forms of non-verbal communication had been considerably more effective? 

Well, it was a bit of a gamble, but if she felt the same way he did at this point, then she hopefully wouldn't have cared what they were talking about.  He just wanted to hear her voice and see her smile.  He smiled at her again.

"I just have to tell you..."  He began to say, then paused slightly, hoping he wasn't already being too forward. "You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.  Period." 

Kyoudai

((OOC:  I know! I looked through a TON of pictures to use, and I couldn't leave this one alone.  It is pretty damn hot, isn't it? :D ))

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 09, 2009, 08:58:52 PM
Jason was about to ask if Sophia was okay when he saw her trip and fall into her chair, but he saw how embarrassed she looked afterwords.  She was blushing noticeably.  It was really adorable, Jason loved it.  He wanted to give her a hug and then they could both laugh about it, but he wasn't sure they were that far along yet. 

As she talked about what she was thinking about ordering, Jason simply nodded and agreed.  She actually had really good taste in food, he thought to himself.  Now that was rare to find in a girl.

It was then that their eyes had locked.  They simply looked into each others eyes for how much time, Jason had no idea.  He couldn't even begin to describe the feeling he got from looking into Sophia's eyes, not even to himself, but it was a powerful feeling, and he didn't want it to stop.  He felt almost as if they both had gained a deeper level of understanding about each other without exchanging even a single word.  It was as if they had locked themselves into a world where only the two of them existed and were communicating on a level that went way beyond simple words. 

But all too soon that trance was broken by the server appearing suddenly and setting down their drinks.  With the moment broken, he was left sitting wondering just what the hell had happened.  He felt a little confused.  Never in his life had he felt something that powerful from a girl, no matter how pretty she was.  What is it about this one, he thought to himself. 

Sophia raised her glass towards him and offered up a toast to this date, and it not being a fluke.  After that overwhelming feeling he'd just had, Jason couldn't agree with her more.  Their glasses met, and they both sipped their wine. 

Now Jason felt he was in a bit of a predicament.  He really wanted to keep this date flowing.  He knew now that they had something powerful, and he didn't want to lose it.  However, what words could he follow up with now, when thus far, all forms of non-verbal communication had been considerably more effective? 

Well, it was a bit of a gamble, but if she felt the same way he did at this point, then she hopefully wouldn't have cared what they were talking about.  He just wanted to hear her voice and see her smile.  He smiled at her again.

"I just have to tell you..."  He began to say, then paused slightly, hoping he wasn't already being too forward. "You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.  Period."

((OOC: yes, very much so. Oh I look forward to getting to pick my own =) I am so jealous lol But I feel absolutely touched that you haven't dropped me as a partner considering you could find anyone you'd like now and also because you I'm not approved. :P))

Sophia perked up just slightly when he gave her the compliment he decided to give her. She slowly smiled and shook her head for a moment.

"Wow, you're good at that. You use that line on all the pretty girls in town? You really know how to sell it." She said with a broad grin, as the index finger from her right hand slowly circled the rim of her wine glass, her eyes locked with his eyes.

Hmm... She thought to herself. It does seem to become easily. Her thoughts were in regards to speaking while she was inside of his eyes. She noticed how out of it he seemed when she had been giving her toast, and she knew he had felt just what she had felt when he had broken their, what seemed like, a trance.

"For the record, I do find you very attractive yourself. Something in your eyes... Can't quite put my finger on it, there's just something about you that.. I can't stay away from. Alright! Now that I have sounded like a complete stalker and the waiter has probably over heard me, should we order?"

She asked as she grinned, making fun of herself a bit as the waiter stepped back to their table, not even speaking before she asked him if they should order.

Well, so far she felt as if she was making a complete idiot of herself, but he still seemed interested, so this was rather promising, no?