Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

-wraps arms around him-  Shhhhh.  Don't say my name, I'm a wanted luna--- just don't say it.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Endorphin

Looks over her shoulder surreptitiously, "Is somebody looking for you?"
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

Slowly nods her head.  "More than just one, in fact."
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Galanthor

me for instance *gives harley a hug a kiss and his roomkeys*

Amelita

*wraps herself completely around Galanthor and plants a kiss on his shoulder*

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Autumn52

cuddles Amelia and sneaks a kiss on her neck
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Amelita

cuddles Xandi back and plants a kiss on her shoulder too

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Endorphin

Comes over and hugs both of them.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

cuddles Endorphin by tickling him first and then rolling around on the floor, conveniently, then cuddling him so close.......
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Endorphin

Holds Xandi close and tight, and tickles her also.

Autumn52

snuggles up to Endorphin kissing his chest and downward..... ;D

Amelita

sneaks a wet kiss on her neck under her ear and hugs her from behind

Autumn52

cuddles Amelia and kisses her inner thighs OMG i love those thighs

Endorphin

Puts his tongue back in his mouth and cuddles the both of them with a mischevious grin.

Amelita

Hugs and kisses her hips, those curvy, perfect hips... Then hugs and kisses them both

Autumn52

slips the bra strap further down and licks her nipple then cuddles her to myself

Lucius Cornelius

lie on couch and open arms so she can and cuddle with me

Harley Quinn

So, why, exactly is this area PG-13?  Because, a lot of the avatars... aren't.  ;)

-hugs Lucius, thinks it's strange to see him not made of stone-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

pfft mine is :) Nothing there you don't see at the beach ;)

cuddles Harley

Endorphin

Mine too. Nothing you don't see in the mirror.  :P

Cuddles Amelia.

Amelita

Umm, I don't really see this in my mirror, hun ;)

Cuddles and kisses Endorphin

Harley Quinn

Some are above PG-13, though. ;)

-heads to bar for her first drink of the night-

-edits to fix half sentence-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

gives Harley a bearhug before she leaves

Galanthor

*hops on Amelia cuddling her down and snuggling close*

Amelita

*snuggles Galanthor and kisses his jaw gently* Hey there, sugar :)