~Four people for love scandal story? (Britain, 1878)

Started by AithinTheElf, February 18, 2012, 05:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AithinTheElf

I'm looking for a sexy married couple, and one younger female (I'll be playing the younger male).

~Plot~
Married couple are living together in a fancy home in Britain, 1878.  Husband is wealthy, either by association with military/politics ect, you choose.  Wife hires a female maid, who develops an obsession with the husband; they begin sneaking around together.  Husband hires a young male apprentice of a blacksmith to fix his weapons in the home; young male develops an obsession with the wife, is seduced by her, they start sleeping together ect.  Drama ensues when suspicions rise, tension develops between apprentice/husband, maid/wife.  Apprentice and maid befriend each other, share their secrets ect...

Interested, or have any ideas that would make the story better?  Shoot me a message or post here! :D

~William Turner~ (my character)
Around age 19, cutely handsome, young, lean, slender and strong.  A usually well behaved young man with a hint of naughtiness.  Curious, harmlessly pushy, eager to learn with a "down, boy!" type of personality.

(Yes, I chose Orlando Bloom. (: )

Sarah Morgan

This sounds interesting, though I've not done anything historical before.  Still, there's a first time for everything, I suppose!  I'd be interested in playing the maid, and hopefully you'll get a couple others interested.