News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Stay Calm and Write With Me (F for M character)

Started by WrittenFantasies, November 02, 2015, 11:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WrittenFantasies

Female writer looking for male character (can be played by male or female)

What I would like in a partner
•   Literate- I need more than one sentence but it doesn't have to be a novel. I need something to work with that evolves the plot.
•   Communicative- Have an idea about the plot then tell me. I am very open to ideas.
•   Ideally I would love a storyteller that will give me long posts with plot, multiple secondary characters along with our characters, and drama. I love some drama. 

What I would not like in a partner
•   Effeminate men
•   Bathroom play
•   Excessive gore
•   Vore
•   Bestiality (With the exception of werewolves, details below)
•   Furries (I will not play with just a furry character)
•   Children (Creating a family is fine, playing with a character under 17 is not)

Favorite Scenes
•   Historical
•   Werewolf* x Mate
•   Werewolf* x Vampire**
•   Vampire x Mate
•   Normal day to day scenes

Plots
•   President's Daughter (Taken)
o   They can meet in high school or college. It would be a pretty high profile relationship, even though she would try to keep it a secret for as long as possible. She is known as the good girl, so it might be interesting to have her paired up with the 'bad boy' persona. I cannot really create a story without your character's input so let me know if you are interested and give me a character profile and I can give you a suitable plot line.
•   Tudors Inspired
o   So I recently re-watched the Tudors and I really want a role-play full of sex, drama and intrigue. You would be playing the king and secondary characters as they are needed and I will be playing his various wives, mistresses and other secondary characters as they are needed. It will be a drama filled plot but there will be sex. It will start with his first wife and we can play that out for little bit and then something will happen to her and we can move him on. The fun part will be how your character reacts to different scenarios. Feel free to send wives to the tower as you get bored with them or get a mistress while his wife is pregnant. I am looking for a drama filled plot. It's not sex based. I want a good story to go with it. I realize that with a story like this there can be a lot of sex but I'd like to keep it story based with sex used as a plot device. Meaning we will not be having sex in every single scene. That is boring. We would use real places with fake characters. The King's story line would probably be the same as in the show, just to keep lineage easy. Create your own character. I will try my best to make every girl different. This is a little sex heavy but I need a very literate partner to help get through the story part. Expect to write some long posts. Expect to play multiple characters.
•   Mates for life
o   The only reasons humans are at the top of the food chain is because the mythical creatures of the world let them believed they are at the top of the food chain. Humans have never been ones for accepting differences. So the mythical creatures live among the humans and act like humans but keep their real identities a secret for safety reasons. But what happens when a werewolf/vampire finds his mate in a human female? He can't live without her. While his inner beast wants to claim her and take her home the human side of him knows he has to take it slowly. (Can be werewolf x human, vampire x human or werewolf x vampire)
•   Anything
o   I am always open for new ideas and things I haven't tried so feel free to send my a PM
•   

*Werewolves- Werewolves come in three forms:
1. The human- Taller, bulkier, and stronger than the average human
2. The hybrid- Wolf-like features but stands on back legs
3. The wolf- Much bigger and smarter than your average wolf, happens mid-shift.
My character will have sex with the human and sometimes the hybrid, never the actual wolf.

**Vampires- Think TrueBlood (Season 1), they can't walk in the sun, they are amazing at sex, and they have some control over their victims if they feed from them.  To make a vampire you feed from them and then give them your blood and bury them so they can be reborn. NO SPARKLES!!

***Mates- To me mates are two people that are destined to be together by some divine force. Werewolves and vampires can both change their mates to be like them. Once they find their mates they are very protective until they are able to claim them; sometimes even afterwards.

WrittenFantasies

Complete update with my likes and dislikes and a few more ideas.