Eclipse Phase LBGT+ Friendly [Interest Check]

Started by hellrazoromega, July 13, 2016, 11:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellrazoromega

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on August 18, 2016, 03:55:38 AM
I'm not sure I can match the sizd of Rezs app.... I don't know enough about the system or setting beyond post apoc transhumanism.
Well there is tons of info online and since the game is creative commons you can get them legally for free, though I encourage to toss some money their way if you can.

Oversight

Bonjour! I am actually planning on running my own EP campaign soon (read: probably not that soon) enough, but I'm also itching for the chance to play a character myself. Do you folks still have room? I can probably whip something together over Labour Day that'll fill in some skill gaps your group might have.

Re Z L

Quote from: Oversight on September 04, 2016, 03:21:28 PM
Bonjour! I am actually planning on running my own EP campaign soon (read: probably not that soon) enough, but I'm also itching for the chance to play a character myself. Do you folks still have room? I can probably whip something together over Labour Day that'll fill in some skill gaps your group might have.

The GM is pretty busy lately so it might be a little while before you hear back.

I'm pretty sure we'd welcome more people though  :)

There's four players currently, and I don't recall if he specifically mentioned a cap.
A&A

Oversight

Quote from: Re Z L on September 05, 2016, 05:44:12 PM
The GM is pretty busy lately so it might be a little while before you hear back.

I'm pretty sure we'd welcome more people though  :)

There's four players currently, and I don't recall if he specifically mentioned a cap.

I think I read somewhere that the cap was 8. I just didn't want to tread on any toes, it looked like you had a lot of early takers. Thank you for replying, though!

hellrazoromega

Yes I have indeed been busy for which I apologize my post rate is about once a week but the holiday weekend threw me way off. That said I am willing to take on another player you are welcome to submit a character.