What happens in Vegas...

Started by Blinkin, April 24, 2016, 09:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Alex thought that it was a little tacky for the son of a texas billionaire to want to get married in Vegas, but when your best-friend since your freshman year at an Ivy League university wants you to be the best man at his wedding, how do you say no?

On the other hand, a few days in Sin City could be fun... Lindsay, Alex's fiance' can't make it; she's heading up that big charity ball to save the piguins... or is it baby seals? Siberian Tigers? It's so hard to keep up that a few days in Las Vegas sounds pretty good just to get away from all of the demands of being part of the social elite!

The first day goes well enough; all of the old gang is there and that means that all of the old habits reemerge... bar hopping, drinking, tall tales and strippers... Alex, fortunately, keeps his head well enough to remember that he's engaged to one of the daughters of an industry icon... and the families really want the union to be without any hint of scandal.

The Batchlor's party is a huge hit; good booze, good food and a stripper... there has to be a stripper... that's easy on the eyes. It's a real shame that Alex can't remember much of the party after the second stripper arrived.

The next morning, the hang-over is an unpleasant reminder that he wasn't in college anymore and mixing beer and the hard stuff always left him with the worst effects... It's about then that he realizes that he's not alone in the big bed... a female body.... that was easy to tell from the feel of breasts pressed against his chest sprawled across him; a careful touch of his hand on a nicely curved and firm backside confirmed that said female was also naked... That ruled out Lindsay; she never sprawled and never, ever, slept naked... and her rump wasn't as curved as this one.

He forced his eyes open and looked down at... he froze as he recognized the second stripper... the younger one... and his eyes caught on the diamond ring... the 3 carat if it was a chip diamond ring... and glanced back up into a pair of sleepy... lovely... eyes and a lazy smile.

"'Morning Honey, you sure can wear a girl out!" She stretched up and planted a kiss on his lips, "If the rest of our years are as good as the wedding night, I'm going to be a very happy girl!"

"Oh... my... God..."

And so is the basis for the story that I'm looking to find a partner for. A sort of Odd couple story where a man from a wealthy background wakes up to find himself married to a woman from a working class world... a well educated man and a woman with a high-school diploma and a body to work with... A situation that I hope will be both fun to write and involves some humor in the culture clash that follows. She's not exactly the kind of woman that you bring home to meet the parents, and he's not precisely the kinda man who you invision sitting at a superbowl party with a beer and burger, but there's a prenupt and she's unwilling to divorce...How do they make things work out? There is the sex, and she dearly loves the sex... Another culture shock in that arena, but that's for another talk.

Anyone interested in talking about such a story? Drop me a PM.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

NiceTexasGuy

Quote from: Blinkin on April 24, 2016, 09:33:58 AM

Anyone interested in talking about such a story? Drop me a PM., I'm going to be a very happy girl."

Just to clarify -- you want to play the role of the girl?
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

Blinkin

Actually, it took me a minute to figure out where that "I'm a happy girl." came from. It's a typo that was suppose to be higher, in the area of "If the rest of our years are like the wedding night..." it should of finished, "I'm a happy girl."

To answer the question, I'm willing to play either role and that includes the female role. I hadn't actually picked either role to play, but was going to leave it up to my partner.... but I'll play the male, or the female.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

Boosting this thing back into orbit... get out of the way!
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.