Strip Poker (old interest thread - casual)

Started by Xillen, June 26, 2008, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xillen

A couple of acquintances, along with their partners, decide to meet up for an interesting strip game at the villa of one of the participants. Every round, the loser has to drop an article of clothing. To add a special twist to the game, the couples will play together with a total amount of clothes, deciding between each other who will be doing the stripping.

As the clothes come off, some players will find themselves naked faster than the others. To keep them in the game, every person is given three chips. Instead of stripping (or when they're naked), players can ask the player that just won for a dare. Once requested, they can no longer opt to strip. They either have to perform the dare, or buy themselves out with a chip. There is a catch however. If another couple manages to gather all three chips of the same person, that person becomes their playmate, and will be their little errand boy or girl (figuratively speaking, all characters of course are 18+).

Though the game has a bit of a competitive element in it, the focus is cosy and casual. The strip and chip rules are designed in a way that would get most characters naked pretty quickly, but would still keep them in for quite a while afterwards. People that dare to risk betting their 3rd chip (which is not obligatory) could end up as the playmate of another couple.

If both couples have only one chip left, they should only take a dare if at least one partner is willing to bet their last chip. If a couple ends up naked with only one chip left each, they should bow out of the game (not the RP) and be spectators. People can still (and are encouraged to) use spectators in dares of other people, though of course everyone is able to decline a dare that's not meant for him or herself. Of course, couples with no clothes and no chips left (or one partner spent the last chip, and the other partner does not wish to spend the last chip) are also spectators.

You can use one of your chips into buying favors from other people (I give you one of my chips, or a chip that I won from someone else, if you guys will do ...). You can do this with spectators as well, and they will be able to join the game again, since they can bet the chip they just won. People of course are allowed to decline such an offer.

One of the players (most likely my partner) will have to do the game elements by herself, as I send everyone their cards/dice. All other couples play as one player in the game (not the RP). Couples can opt to have one partner deal with the game element and have the other partner along for the stripping and the daring.

The game to be used is up for debate, but I'm highly recommending Liar's Dice, as it wouldn't take too much posts before a round has passed, and every round has one winner and one loser.

Liar's Dice:

All couples receive 5 dice (6sided) and a cup to hide them from the other players' view. Say there are 4 couples, then there are a total of 20 dice in the game. For example there would be 2 1's, 4 2's, 5 3's, 2 4's, 3 5's and 4 6's in the game. 1's are wild and count as any value, so the total would count as 2 1's, 6 2's, 7 3's, 4 4's, 5 5's and 6 6's.

One couple starts the round. (The first round this will be random. After the first round, the loser of the last round will start.) That couple has to make a bet at another couple on the total number of dice of a certain value in the game, where 1's are wild and count as any value. The couple can for example say "There are 3 4's in the game", and then point at another couple, who receives the bet.

That couple has two options:
A) They believe the bet. Now they have to make a higher bet and send it to a couple of their choice, which can be a retaliation back at the couple that gave them the bet. To raise the bet, they have to call an equal amount of dice of a higher value, or a higher amount of dice of any value. In the case of 3 4's, they could bet 3 5's or 6's, or bet 4 or more dice of any value.
B) They do not believe the bet and call it. The round ends, and everyone reveals the dice. If the bet was true (there were 3 4's in the game in this example), then the couple that made the bet wins the round and the couple that called the bet loses the round. If the bet was not true (say, they had bet 5 4's), then the couple that made the bet loses the round and the couple that called the bet wins the round.

(I'm keeping the value of betting on 1's out to keep it simple. In addition, I'm including that you can pick your opponent, so 3 naked couples could gang up on the last dressed couple for example.)

Note, this thread is based on a more general game idea that seemed to go two different ways. Some of the players were really into the conpetitive idea of the game, while others were more interested in a casual and cosy game. I've made a seperate thread for those more interested in a competitive game.

The original thread can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17433;all
The competitive game can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17594;all

Also keep in mind that these games will differ enough to allow you to join both games.

Note. While neither game ever started, the competitive game was retried at a later date: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34030;all

Jeramiahh

Sign me up for this one; I love Liar's dice, and this semi-competitive environment is exactly where I like to be.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Question Mark

I've never heard of Liar's Dice (what can I say?  I've lived a sheltered life), but I'll familiarize myself with it later.  Four in the morning isn't the best time to learn an intricate dice game.

And, though it goes without saying, count me in.

Xillen

The game is up for debate, so if people have a different preference, that can be arranged. I just thought Liar's Dice would work well in a casual environment, and since I learned from the original thread that a lot of people don't know the game (while the rules are very simple), I might as well include the rules.

Also, not all players do need to know the rules of the game, you can always trust your partner.

Hmm, we'll need ladies for the idea to work. :P

Question Mark

Good point.  This audience is currently leaning extensively towards the masculine side.  More feminine participants are necessary if we wish to have a balanced roleplay.

...  Ok, then.

As for games, I have nothing against Liar's Dice, other than my own lack of knowledge.

One last thing.  Could you give me one or two examples of the dares you expect in this roleplay?  Or would you rather us all discuss that when we have enough people?

Xillen

I guess they would mostly be sexually orientated, going from kisses to intercourse as time passes, though it's not required. Some BDSM elements can also be included, like daring a couple to make one take a spanking. Then again, if you want to make someone do 10 pushups, who am I to stop you, but it would spoil a chance to get something interesting :P

Question Mark

You mentioned this in the competitive one: toys would be provided.  What kind of toys?  Er, I mean, would it be softcore (fuzzies, dildoes, etc.), hardcore (leather, studded paddles, etc.), something in between, or just a random selection?  Or would it even be included in this casual one?

Xillen

I think that for the fun of it, we can safely say that the host of the location has adequate materials available. They can be pretty hardcore, because keep in mind that nobody is ever forced to take a dare. They could always buy themselves out with a chip.

The only exception is that someone that paid all 3 chips risks the chance of becoming another couple's playmate and be at their mercy, but people are allowed to bail out before they're forced to.

Question Mark

Damn, I feel like I'm spamming; should've included this in my last post.  Anyways, how does the playmate (-person? -servant? -slave?) work into the flow of the roleplay?  Would it be like random side things that the "owners" felt like doing?

Xillen

Yeah. The playmate would have to go sit with the couple that owns him/her and be free grope/screw material while the game continues. Instructions, such as taking a pose or fetching some drinks or items are also fine and the playmate can be included in any dare that his/her owners suggest ("I dare one of you to have a hot 69 with our playmate here in the middle of the room.")

For playmates (and only for playmates, as people can bail out of dares), true offs should be respected, but the player should be okay with being a gropee/sextoy for both genders in general. If you are not, then bail out of the game when that last chip is all you have! (Unless of course your partner is still fine.)

If you became someone's playmate, and your partner is still playing the game, then if he or she wins 'any' chip, he can trade that chip for one of your chips (All players are able to buy back their own chips for other chips on a 1:1 basis at any time, though it most likely only matters in such cases) and you would cease being a playmate.

Playmates cannot be offered a chip to perform something, but people that bailed out of the game with their last chip remaining can.

Question Mark

Maybe we should stick a "Females Needed" tag into the title?

Xillen

I've added it. Not much response, though.

Ah well, not all ideas work out :)

Sabetha

Hmm...this sounds fun.  I'd like to play.  If trouble is being had making even teams, perhaps this could be a singles game.  Or, I might be able to play multiple girls...

Xillen

I'd love to actually see the partner idea to work, and would rather not drop it, partially to let it not feel too similar to the other offspring idea: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17594

I would personally rather wait a bit to see if we can get this game idea working, than to make major adjustments just to get something started.

I also think Haibane could be persuaded to join once shown that this game could actually work, and for that, we should only need one additional female participant, though another couple or two after that would be welcome.

Anyhow, welcome on board :)

CandyLips

This game sound fun!! I'd love to join.. if the game can be worked out somehow..

Random question, though.. Liar's Dice.. isn't that the game they were playing in Pirates of the Caribbean?

Xillen

Welcome aboard.

I'm not an avid PotC watcher, so I honestly couldn't tell you. The first time I came across the game myself was in LSL7, and that game's pretty old by now.

Haibane

Hi guys. Do you have enough ladies now Xillen? Or do you plan to play as well thus you need 3 couples? If so, yeah, I'll give it a go.

If you'll have me, me being a bit of a fussy obstructive moo ;)

Xillen

I'm planning on playing myself as well, though I'd probably set it up so that my partner is the only one doing the betting and calling on our couple, so I can toss PM's with people's dice around.

I think that would net us three couples if everyone from the current group can agree on a partner, though more people are welcome.

Haibane

It's probably fairest if you spin a coin for who is partnered with whom, unless you want to go through everyone's O/Os and see which fit best together. The only other person I know here is QuestionMark with whom I have just started a game and know via some game planning PMs. But in all honesty I do not mind who I partner with even though Jeramiahh has a truly amazing huge... ahem, post count.

Xillen

People can just hook up with whomever they feel comfortable with, I think.

Do you mean the person with the least offs should be paired with the one with the most offs? It's something players could watch, but overall it's not that important. If you'd like to be partnered with someone specific, go ahead and mention so.

If you think Jeramiahh's post count is big, you ain't seen nothing yet :P

Haibane

Quote from: Xillen on June 30, 2008, 04:33:14 PMIf you'd like to be partnered with someone specific, go ahead and mention so.
My only slant is toward Jeramiahh, since I know you, Xillen, slightly from quite a bit of PM traffic, QM I am just starting a game with, so shall be getting to know well I hope there and Jeramiahh did in fact apply to join the game QM is now in (phew!) so I feel I owe him one. But if the other ladies wish to express a preference, I really do not mind.

Sabetha

I'm fine with anyone for a partner.  I don't really know any of the guys that well, so don't really have a preference.

Question Mark

I agree with the O+O's matching up.  I got some free time: I'm willing to go through all of them and find out whose fit best together (softcore with softcore, hardcore with hardcore, etc.) and present them here.

CandyLips

I agree with the O/Os thing, too.. I mean, I don't really know anyone on here, cause i'm new.. I'm not sure if anyone else is in the same boat as me, but I think it would be a fair thing.. And for anyone that has a specific person to be match up with, they get matched up automatically.. But that's just how I feel about it..

Question Mark

I decided to go through with it, since I'm bored and had the time.  Here's what I got.

First off, I'll say most of you have some degree of interest in bondage, M/S, dom/sub, etc. etc., so these match ups are mostly based of that.

Sabetha with Jerimiahh.

CandyLips89 with Xillen

Haibane with Question Mark

Sabetha

I have no objections to those pairings.  Should I go through everyone's ons/offs, or are we going to post some guidelines here?

Question Mark

It's a good idea to go through anyone's O&O's anyways, just to get an idea for their libidos and style.

Haibane

I'm fine with those pairings. Remember everyone, once the dares begin you might find yourself in another, temporary, pairing (or three-ing) anyway  ;)

While it was an interesting exercise to match up the O/Os I'm not sure it was that productive - say couple X are into goat-sex but couple Y are not - couple Y get to give X a dare - not being into goatsex Y are hardly liklely to give X a goatsex dare are they since it won't be any fun for the two Y players to watch. Or did I miss the point of that pair-up? ;)

Anyone whose not got their O/Os listed in their sig, might I ask for a link to them please?

Question Mark

Quote from: Haibane on July 01, 2008, 12:37:14 AM
While it was an interesting exercise to match up the O/Os I'm not sure it was that productive - say couple X are into goat-sex but couple Y are not - couple Y get to give X a dare - not being into goatsex Y are hardly liklely to give X a goatsex dare are they since it won't be any fun for the two Y players to watch. Or did I miss the point of that pair-up? ;)

Duuude, I took algebra like, just last year.  And I didn't understand ANY of that!  I guess thats because AP Calc doesn't consider "goatsex" a reliable variable.  Hmm, would "goatsex" perhaps be sine or cosine compatible?

Sabetha

Question Mark

Quote from: Sabetha on July 01, 2008, 12:40:09 AM
here

Sorry...one day I'll put that in my sig...

Don't feel bad, it took 4 months for me to do it.

Sabetha

Well, since I had the link on my clipboard anyway, I went ahead and set it.

Haibane

OOh, don't do that! That was so spooky! I like - asked for O/Os in my post, went to page 1 of the thread to check people's sigs then by teh time I'd looked at Xillen and Jeramaihh I caame back and KNEW Sabetha hadn't got hers linked - and - she had! I was going "HUH WTF?" heheeh.

Thanks

QM what I meant was if couple A do not like to do a certain thing (anal seems to be a big no-no for several of us here whereas I love it), pairing me up with another anal-loving player is not helpful when our opponents who dare us will not be asking us to have anal sex*, is that clearer?

* :'(

Question Mark

I was being sarcastic.  But ya, that makes it clearer.  I guess pairing up with O&O's was a bit pointless, but it does help to make the couples feel more real.  So, shall we put up char profiles, or is their any disagreement with the current matchups?

Sabetha

Hmmm...Jerimiahh, if you're okay with being partners, would you like to discuss our characters over PM a bit before we each post a profile?

Jeramiahh

Jeez, I walk away for a day, and the thread explodes. =P Sure thing, Sabetha, drop me a line, I'll try to reply as quickly as I can. I'm fairly easy-going, so I can imagine accepting a lot of dares. =P
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Xillen

I agree with Haibane, though overall a complete fairness doesn't bother me too much. Likewise, it doesn't seem like the O/O's differ too much for it to be really that important.

Candylips, are you ok with playing the dice aspect by yourself, so I can keep track of all the dice and send everyone their PM's?

How many clothes do we go for? I think that with 7 per couple people can still cover themselves decently (shirt, pants, underwear, bra for the ladies), though the couples could agree on a different combination, of course.

What's the background story? I was guessing this is just something between friends (leading back to their college days or something) and the boy/girlfriends they bring along. They meet up on occasion, and one time decided to get a little wild.

CandyLips

I'm pretty sure I can manage on my own ^_^

And wow, this place exploded with posts since I last checked it..

Haibane

Quote from: Xillen on July 01, 2008, 04:53:45 AMWhat's the background story? I was guessing this is just something between friends (leading back to their college days or something) and the boy/girlfriends they bring along. They meet up on occasion, and one time decided to get a little wild.
I was thinking these are all married couples, long term friends, etc, who’ve been ‘swingers’ for some time and done some ‘daring’ parties like this in the past? That way we can get into the game without one of us suddenly having a hang-up about the whole scene? If we’re all comfortable with this kind of scene I think that will work best.

Can I suggest a game title? Can I? Can I? *bounces idiotically up and down*

“Who Dares Wins.”

Yay!

I guess the three male players should give character bios first as we girls will need the same surname and be sort of matched in age and lifestyle. Or as J said, do it by couples via PM. I imagine these people to be middle class well educated types, maybe thirty-somethings? Friends tend towards the same kind of age group. I've given a draft bio to QuestionMark listing my girl as age 30.

As it’s Xillen’s idea I suggest the game is played at Xillen and Candylips' house. I think Xillen is best as host of the party just for organisational reasons. Perhaps we’ve had dinner and retired from the dining table to the lounge, or perhaps we’re sat round the table that’s had the meal cleared away? A lounge with comfy sofas and a low coffee table in the middle might be better from the visual aspect as once people start to go bare a dining table will cut off the view of all the interesting parts :P I’m sure Xillen and Candylips can arrange a large open space near the sofas with some nice rugs or cushions scattered about? ;)

Hm, maybe there’s glass sliding doors and a patio and pool outside, it’s summer and the garden is completely private? Or maybe it is overlooked… that would raise the scope for dares, hehehe.

I guess we need a scene setting discussion where the game is suggested after dinner and the characters agree on the number of items of clothing etc – or do players want to kick off at once with all that prep stuff assumed to have been done via the sent out invites? And yeah, 7 items per couple is good. I had planned for my lady to wear heels and hold-up stockings which she intended to keep on, so skirt/top/undies is fine for me, or if hubby wants to take 4 out of our 7 items pants/boxers/shirt/jacket or whatever I'll just go with dress and undies x2.

I take it there is a toy bag in the room with any (reasonable) items of equipment needed for the dares?

Are we talking a smart gathering, suits for men and cocktail dresses for the girls or something more casual?

Question Mark

Quote from: Haibane on July 01, 2008, 03:43:24 PM
As it’s Xillen’s idea I suggest the game is played at Xillen and Candylips' house. I think Xillen is best as host of the party just for organisational reasons. Perhaps we’ve had dinner and retired from the dining table to the lounge, or perhaps we’re sat round the table that’s had the meal cleared away? A lounge with comfy sofas and a low coffee table in the middle might be better from the visual aspect as once people start to go bare a dining table will cut off the view of all the interesting parts :P I’m sure Xillen and Candylips can arrange a large open space near the sofas with some nice rugs or cushions scattered about? ;)

Don't forget a roaring fire in the hearth with scented logs and tosted marshmellows.  Hmm, smores...  *loves smores*

Haibane

Quote from: Question Mark on July 01, 2008, 03:49:06 PM
Don't forget a roaring fire in the hearth with scented logs and tosted marshmellows.
In summer...?  :-\

Question Mark

I forgot the /sarcasm.  I just got this really homey picture when you described that, and a fireplace seemed necessary to complete the picture.

BTW, sent you my profile.

Haibane

Quote from: Question Mark on July 01, 2008, 04:02:08 PM
I forgot the /sarcasm.  I just got this really homey picture when you described that, and a fireplace seemed necessary to complete the picture.

BTW, sent you my profile.
No, a log fire would be sooo nice, and yeah I see this place as being cosy and familiar to these friends, a place they know well and relax in often, I'm guessing these 3 couples know each other from way back and about every other Saturday night will go round one of the 3 houses just to drink, have nibbles and chill, that sort of scene. You know, the girls sitting on the rugs, shoes kicked off, legs tucked under themselves while some nice mellow blues or jazz plays on the stereo. Only this week the hosts planned something more fun, but its the kind of thing they've all done before.

I just think we'd open up more if all of them felt safe and secure here? Its the vibe I'm getting. Plus an outdoor pool. Skinny dipping is such fun!  :P

Just watch it if any dares involve those hot melted marshmallows  :o

Question Mark

Quote from: Haibane on July 01, 2008, 04:26:06 PM
Just watch it if any dares involve those hot melted marshmallows  :o

Wax is preferable...  But when Gods gives you lemons, make lemonade.  Just kidding.

On a serious note, I agree with the "homey" feel.  They're secure, they know they're safe and private.  Makes so many possibilities.  >:-)

Haibane

Quote from: Question Mark on July 01, 2008, 04:28:50 PMOn a serious note, I agree with the "homey" feel.  They're secure, they know they're safe and private.  Makes so many possibilities.  >:-)
Hmmm... it does, I'm just getting that nice warm buzz just thinking about it *rubs thighs together a little*

Xillen

Homey feel is fine with me. It's the whole setup behind this idea, just something

I guess our couple could be the host. I'll inquire Candylips about what setup we want as a couple.

We could discuss the rules ingame, but that would take quite a bit of time, so I wouldn't mind doing them in advance. As for planning on leaving something on, even if it's stockings, I'm personally against allowing that, though if most people think it should be possible... (Guess it's part of the logic integrated in me acting up, besides the fact that I adore the completely naked female body over one wearing jewelry, stockings or what else.)

If it's summer then the fire won't be on I guess. I'm in favor of being casually semi-rich, with enough money to provide a comfortable house to play the setting in, but with no force on wearing complete suits.

Haibane

I think of all my kinks in my entire life, wearing sexy undies and stockings is at the top. IRL I am almost never out of them! However theres a 6-way vote here, so if the majority is for 100% nude then I'll go with that, but if we are limited to 7 items my girl will have to start naked except for her shoes and stockings which is a bit weird...  My character has a piece of navel jewellery.

It could be winter with a fire lit and maybe a steaming hottub outside? But no pool.

Is there a sauna? Have you ever tried to make love in a sauna? Damn nigh impossible and a dare in itself!

And yes, a rich couple as hosts is nice, a nice big comfy house.

Question Mark

Two things.  First, I am for total nudity, but remember, this is a casual game.  There are rules, but one as simple as whether jewlery or stockings count as clothing or not can be easily overlooked, especially for such a casual occasion.  I say leave it up to the person who owns the character.

Second, the number of clothing items for each person.  Something about having a set limit irks me.  I think it'd be better, and more realistic, if people just came dressed normally, then played as is, instead of counting articles of attire.

But hey, that's just me.

BTW, my character...

Name: Richard ("Rick" or "Ricky") McKay

Height: 198 cm.

Weight: 96 kg.  BMI: 24.5

Hair Colour: Black, cut short like so.  He does not look like Mathew Fox though.  ;-)

Eye Colour: Blue

Figure: Muscular.

Other features:
- A stud earring in his right ear, the same color as Agatha's eyes: greyish green.
- A couple of faint scars along his shoulders.
- There is one spot on the side of his head, just above and a little behind his left ear, where no hair grows.  It's about the width of a pencil and around 2 cm long, the result of a construction accident.  His ear usually covers it up, and its in a spot that's not very noticable.  Unless someone is looking, of course...  ^^;

Ricky is a construction worker, soon to be foreman once he completes some on the job training, at a local firm, and has been for the past fourteen years.  He never went to college, a decision he now regrets.  Nonetheless, his job pays well.

His physique is tall and broud shouldered, with muscular arms and toned legs; his muscle mass actually puts him into the overweight category (thus the high BMI).  Despite his often imposing body, Ricky is somewhat of a softy.  He is very emphatic and non-violent, and is a strong supporter of peace activism.  His soft nature extends to the bedroom as well: Ricky is more concerned about giving than recieving (in fact, that's his largest fetish: making a woman come), and his preferences were distinctly more softcore before he met Agatha.  However, their libidos meshed perfectly and Ricky suddenly finds himself enjoying more and more of the things he had disliked before.  I'm going to say that he also leads sexual encounters for the most part, but lets Agatha take care of the more kinky aspects.

Fatherhood has been kind to Ricky.  He loves Max a lot, and strives to do classic father-son activites.  This helped bring him out of an earlier depression, and his mood is remarkably improved.

Rick loves sports, especially baseball.  He's a big fan of the Red Sox.  He'll often go out with friends from work and watch games at the local sports bar.  Although he does drink, it's never in excess (except for a few special occasions).

Also, the mark on his head derives from an accident ont he construction site where a brick fell off a scaffolding and hit him just below the rim of his helmet.  He recovered quickly, but the scar remains.

Xillen

I think it would be something my character would be pointing out before we'd start, and to keep it clear about what does and what doesn't count as clothing, simply count everything.

I don't see it unnatural when players would even the odd at the start of the game. People could come in fully dressed, but strip down to an agreed number of clothes at the start of the game.

EDIT: What about the game. Everyone agreeing on Liar's Dice?

Haibane

Quote from: Xillen on July 01, 2008, 06:08:24 PM
I think it would be something my character would be pointing out before we'd start,
At which point my character would argue with him ;)

I'll be keeping them on unless there's a majority against it, I don't think its fair for you to dictate those details. It's not like they hide anything... ;)

QuoteEveryone agreeing on Liar's Dice?
Fine with me!

Name: Agatha (“Aggy” “Aggs”) Murphy
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 142lbs (10st 2lbs) BMI: 23.5
Stats: 34C, 26, 34
Hair Colour: Red, shoulder length, thick and lustrous, tonight gathered in a ponytail
Eye Colour: Grey-Green
Figure: Curvaceous
Other features: Stud and jewel navel piercing with an emerald stone, smooth shaven

“Aggs” is a charming lady, outgoing, boisterous, witty, ‘racy’ and rude. She laughs all the time and can make suggestive jokes with the best of the boys. She worked as a secretary after leaving high school working at various law firms for a number of years before meeting and falling for Jack at a mutual friend’s party. They married after a whirlwind romance lasting just six months. The couple are very much in love but also very liberal in their attitudes to sex and the flexibility of their relationship. They enjoy a certain number of bedroom games (which Aggy initiated – Jack was an excellent – though ‘vanilla’ lover when they met) that include costumes, mild bondage, some mild S&M and role-playing. They have a four year old son Max, who tonight has gone to spend the night with a babysitter friend. Aggs and Jack are considering trying for a second baby though she currently wears a coil. It’s quite common for women to suffer a reduced libido after childbirth, but Aggs seems to be the exception to the rule, she has grown more and more fruity with age.

Since becoming a mother she has quit work and is now a full time housewife though she does a good deal of community work and has an extensive social network. The two couples they are having dinner with tonight are their best friends of long standing.

Like many redheads, Aggs is quite big-boned and is deliciously curvy, not a slim lady but shapely in all the right places. Though her chest is ample and her nipples large and pale, she thinks her best feature is her bottom, which despite her age hasn’t the slightest sign of ‘flab or sag’ due to a rigorous gym, swim and bike regime. Jack though, calls it her gym, swim, bike and spike regime with him playing a strong supporting role in the last category. Jack fondly refers to it as his peach and at times of teasing playfulness even calls her ‘Peach’, or ‘Peachy’ or in the third person ‘Her Imperial Peachiness’, it’s his affectionate nickname for her. You don’t really need to know that one of Jack’s favourite pastimes is ‘splitting the peach’.

Xillen

Quote from: Haibane on July 01, 2008, 06:32:52 PMI'll be keeping them on unless there's a majority against it, I don't think its fair for you to dictate those details. It's not like they hide anything... ;)

I was giving my personal opinion, not dictating. If the rest is fine with having non-concealing clothes remaining on, then I'll abide to that. And they do hide something, your legs. Naked women's legs can be something interesting to watch, you know ;)

Haibane

Hmm, they don't hide them. Trousers hide them. A suit of armour hides them! ;) And it depends on your POV, some men have told me they positively enhance the legs :P

Of course, if it comes to a dare, your character could simply 'dare' mine to take them off and she could not refuse :P

Is my bio okay?

Xillen

Question Mark

I hope this gets off the ground soon.

On a different note, I think a women's legs are best left bare, from a personal standpoint, but I support whatever Haibane decides.

Xillen

Some minor details about the chips, that I thought might stimulate action:

- Couples can always buy one of their own chips back by paying a chip they won from another couple. (Example: Haibane&QM have one of my chips. Candylips&I have at least one chip of Haibane, QM, Jeramiahh or Sabetha. We could pay that single chip to get my own chip back.)

- If all three chips of a character has left his/her possession, whichever couple has 2 of the 3 chips can buy the third chip by paying a chip they won from another couple. (Example: Haibane&QM have 2 of Jeramiahh's chips. Candylips&I have 1. Haibane&QM also have at least one chip of Sabetha, Candylips or me. They could pay that one chip to buy the 3rd Jeramiahh chip. They could never buy Jeramiahh's 3rd chip if it was still in the possession of Jeramiahh&Sabetha.)

This would ensure that if a player's 3rd chip is out there, it comes into effect quite early, instead of lying dorment, spread among different couples. Your ideas?

Haibane

I'm not 100% sure I follow, but if QM does... I'm fine.

Question Mark

I'm still trying to understand the game.  It's very confusing, but I'm sure it'll just click soon.

Sabetha

I'm inclined to go with Haibane on the stockings question, and also jewelry.  We can just have our characters agree at start that those don't count.  IRL, I'd worry about losing any earrings/jewelry I was wearing if I took it off at someone's house, and a lot of people wouldn't want to remove their wedding rings.

It might be fun to say that our characters agree to strip down to seven articles of clothing per couple; we might get to start off with shoes, jackets, and panties being removed.

I'm fine with Liar's Dice, I even kind of understand all the rules discussed so far!  Xillen, in your most recent post, would people have to trade chips if someone wanted to, or can they say no?  For example, if you and Candylips want to trade one of your chips for one of mine, would I be able to not trade?

Idej

If there is another Lady around that is interested I wouldn't mind joining in.

Question Mark

I think I get it now.  Good.  I also just realized the benefit of using couples.  Since this is a structured game, just one person missing would snare up the entire game, bringing it to a grinding halt.  But with couples, either one could be missing, and the other one would be able to keep playing the game (although maybe not as well, without another person's input).  That is allowed, right?

Xillen

Quote from: Sabetha on July 02, 2008, 12:58:27 AMI'm inclined to go with Haibane on the stockings question, and also jewelry.  We can just have our characters agree at start that those don't count.  IRL, I'd worry about losing any earrings/jewelry I was wearing if I took it off at someone's house, and a lot of people wouldn't want to remove their wedding rings.

It might be fun to say that our characters agree to strip down to seven articles of clothing per couple; we might get to start off with shoes, jackets, and panties being removed.

Good point about the jewelry, though I agree less about the stockings... No fun in rubbing covered legs either :P But the general concensus seems in favor of allowing them on. I do prefer a fixed limit myself as well (which, in storyline, would require people to strip down somewhat, of course).

Quote from: Sabetha on July 02, 2008, 12:58:27 AMI'm fine with Liar's Dice, I even kind of understand all the rules discussed so far!  Xillen, in your most recent post, would people have to trade chips if someone wanted to, or can they say no?  For example, if you and Candylips want to trade one of your chips for one of mine, would I be able to not trade?

If you were holding onto a chip with Candylips or my name on it, then yes, you would have to do the trade. This allows someone to be bought out, after becoming a playmate.

Likewise, if we own, say, two chips of Haibane, and you own one, and we have one chip of QM/Jeramiahh/Sabetha to offer in return, you'd have to accept the trade as well, to make sure three chips away from home meet up reasonably fast.

Any other trades are permitted, but only if both sides agree.

Quote from: Idej on July 02, 2008, 01:23:08 AMIf there is another Lady around that is interested I wouldn't mind joining in.

If we can find another lady willing to be your partner, then that's fine with me. I'll adjust the topic.

Quote from: Question Mark on July 02, 2008, 01:56:43 AMBut with couples, either one could be missing, and the other one would be able to keep playing the game (although maybe not as well, without another person's input).  That is allowed, right?

Yeah, and as for the calling and raising, this might be recommended. However, when it's time to strip or dare, people should be allowed to wait for their partner's return, not being forced to cough up the penalty by themselves.

Question Mark

What are the limits for our dares, as in, what can we do or not do?  Will that be established here, or in game?

Idej

Thanks man.:)  As soon as word from another lady shows, I'll get a background then.

Xillen

Quote from: Question Mark on July 02, 2008, 09:36:56 AM
What are the limits for our dares, as in, what can we do or not do?  Will that be established here, or in game?

I don't think it's something that would be discussed in character, as the characters trust each other, but it's fine to make some rules on it out of character. These are the rules for dares established in the other game:

QuoteIf a participant disagrees to a dare (and thus drops an article of clothing), that same dare (or something highly resembling it) cannot be asked to the same person again. If the dare involved another person, a dare is only considered the same if the other person is of the same gender as the first occasion.

This rule makes no sense in this game. What's the use of asking something of someone that you know that person won't do in the first place. There's no real point into pushing people out of the game.

QuoteDares that cause injuries or permanent alterations to the body are not permitted.
Dares that require the touching of bodily wastes are not permitted.

These seem to make sense. I might mention anything that has to do with bodily wastes, but since some people actually enjoy enema's, that might just be limiting the options.

QuoteDares that require someone to eat or drink anything are not permitted.
Dares cannot include any equipment other than those provided.

Again, the characters can trust each other not to poison/drug them, so again, this rule doesn't make sense.

I guess "No cameras" could be added as a rule, since people want to feel secure.

I can't think of any other good rules right now. Maybe we could bar streaking as well, but I'm not sure anyone would actually enjoy it.

Idej> Sure. Feel free to mention this thread to anyone if you have any writing partners that you think would enjoy this.

Haibane

Quote from: Sabetha on July 02, 2008, 12:58:27 AM
we might get to start off with ... panties being removed.
Wow... hee hee. You are an interesting lady!

Quote from: Idej on July 02, 2008, 01:23:08 AM
If there is another Lady around that is interested I wouldn't mind joining in.
Welcome! I hope so too!

Quote from: Xillen on July 02, 2008, 03:49:03 AM
Any other trades are permitted, but only if both sides agree.
My girl is a bit of a sexually adventurous person, depending on what hubby thinks/wants Aggy might REFUSE to be bought back out of 'plaything' status  ;D Especially if Xillen's character is using her as a chair at the time :)

Quote from: Question Mark on July 02, 2008, 09:36:56 AM
The vibe I'm getting is that you just need to be sensible and mature here and look in-character at the setting: a comfy well-to-do family household, a luxurious room - we are not going to do anything involving watersports or scat or blood letting in such a setting; I'd say no to enemas, its just too messy! I think general rules of 'decent' behaviour would apply: lots of sexy stuff, all kinds of sexual congress, some mild S&M, a little bit of humiliation, maybe some lesbian/gay contact (to those for whom its not an OFF), maybe some actual kids type dares such as "go outside in the garden where the neighbours might see you, lie on the pool diving board and masturbate to orgasm," and at all times when you are about to give a dare, look at the player(s) O/Os and avoid a dare that infringes them. To me streaking/exhibitionism is fine.

Quote from: Xillen on July 02, 2008, 03:49:03 AM
I agree less about the stockings... No fun in rubbing covered legs either :P
Aw, now, you see? That's how fetishes work. I can get incredibly hot if my BF kneels in front of me and strokes my legs through my nylons for five minutes. I'm in heaven in no time. And if he starts kissing me and nibbling me through them, working his way teasingly up my thigh towards... gah! I'm dripping straight away, literally! And yet with you it has no effect, which is fine, I just don't see it as fair that because its not your thing, every girl must go bare legged... :) I don't think all the girls present will keep hose on anyway so I'm sure your character will have at least one pair of bare silky smooth thighs to go and rub himself against or something... :P And of course as I said yesterday, you can give me a dare ordering me to take them off!

And yeah, I agree once a dare is refused you can't repeat that dare, or even one very similar to that person, that's silly.

Haibane

Ah, double post, sorry!

Hi guys

Am I right, Xillen, in thinking:

QuoteIf both members of a couple have only one chip left, they should only take a dare if at least one partner is willing to bet their last chip. If a couple ends up naked with only one chip left each, they should bow out of the game (not the RP) and be spectators. People can still (and are encouraged to) use spectators in dares of other people, though of course everyone is able to decline a dare that's not meant for him or herself. Of course, couples with no clothes and no chips left (or one partner spent the last chip, and the other partner does not wish to spend the last chip) are also spectators.
Which was in the first game rules post up the top of this thread, is now replaced by:

QuoteIf all three chips of a character have left his/her possession, whichever couple has 2 of the 3 chips can buy the third chip by paying a chip they won from another couple. (Example: Haibane&QM have 2 of Jeramiahh's chips. Candylips&I have 1. Haibane&QM also have at least one chip of Sabetha, Candylips or me. They could pay that one chip to buy the 3rd Jeramiahh chip. They could never buy Jeramiahh's 3rd chip if it was still in the possession of Jeramiahh&Sabetha.)
From just up here above, yes?

I have to confess I find the strip/dares/chips rules a wee bit confusing (I am a Bear Of Very Little Brain) but that’s probably because I’m new to it and I’m sure when we get going it will all fall into place.

So, we just need one more lady, six bios then an agreement of – what? 7 items of clothing total between each couple? And a starter post by Xillen and we’re good to go, yes?

Xillen

Every couple starts with six chips. Three chips are marked with the name of the male partner, the other three chips are marked with the name of the female partner.

Every round has one winner and one loser. If couple A sends a bet to couple B, and B calls the bet, then they're the winner and the loser. If the bet was true, then A is the winner and B is the loser. If the bet was false, then B is the winner and A is the loser.

The loser couple has to choose: Strip or Dare. If they decide to strip, one of the partners must discard an article of clothing. Couples need to decide for themselves who will do the stripping. Obviously, a couple that dropped all seven articles of clothing cannot choose to strip and must take a dare.

If the loser couple decides to dare, the winner couple sends them a dare. The loser couple again has two choices. Either one of them (or they, if it requires interaction) performs the dare, or they give one of their chips to the winner couple. This can be either one of their own chips, or a chip they won from another couple.

I suggest NOT looking at other people's O/O's when making up a dare! People can choose if they take a dare or pay a chip, so they never ever have to perform a dare if they don't want to. It would be a boring game if we'd be considerate to each other's O/O's all the time, as it would mean there wouldn't be any chips going around.

If one of your chips left home, and you won someone else's chip, you can always force a trade, offering a chip that doesn't belong to either yourself or your partner to receive a chip that does. This trade cannot be declined. However, nobody else can force that on you. If you're being a playmate, but your partner managed to collect another chip, then only you and your partner can decide this. How you and your partner work this out is up to you.

(There is one exception to this, and that is that the chip with your name on it is offered as the return chip for a forced deal. Assume for a moment that you have one chip with my name on it, and I have one chip with your name on it. If I want my chip back and offer your chip in return, you cannot decline the deal, even if you don't want your own chip back.)

Likewise, when all three of your chips left home, it would be pretty boring, if they were just collecting dust in different stacks. Therefor, if a couple managed to get their hands on two chips of one person, and they have at least one other chip not belonging to themselves, then they can force trade that other chip for the third chip of that person, drastically raising the chance that you end up as someone's playmate.

If the logic is beyond you, then you'll have to trust me that this should raise longevity and increase the chance on playmates functioning.

You can't dare someone to take their clothes off, as they just chosen a dare in order not to strip. You can however offer a chip for someone to take off an article. Daring someone to take something off that didn't count as clothes could be possible, but doesn't that make it effectively another article?

I still think it's a strip game, so clothes should come off. My opinion is that if you want to keep the stockings on, you'll have to reserve an article of clothing for it, meaning your couple has six other clothes to play with. Imagine for a moment that my character has a fetish about having his member rubbed through his boxershort. Does that mean I'm allowed to keep my boxershort on? I see the point of jewelry, but not of stockings, but since the rest seems to disagrees with me, I'll rest myself with the majority.

QuoteIf both members of a couple have only one chip left, they should only take a dare if at least one partner is willing to bet their last chip. If a couple ends up naked with only one chip left each, they should bow out of the game (not the RP) and be spectators. People can still (and are encouraged to) use spectators in dares of other people, though of course everyone is able to decline a dare that's not meant for him or herself. Of course, couples with no clothes and no chips left (or one partner spent the last chip, and the other partner does not wish to spend the last chip) are also spectators.

This rule is not replaced. Not everyone is interested in becoming a playmate, and those people that don't want to become a playmate should bail out of the game when their last chip is all they have left.

And yeah, the dares mostly rely on sense and maturity. Ok, so no toiletplay whatsoever, including enemas. No scars/branding/tattoos/mutilation. Other than that, use your head. The only one that's open to discussion is exhibitionism to the outside world (streaking/cameras), but people could simply buy themselves out of such dares.

I'm still working out details with Candylips, which I guess we should complete before I post the room (Sigh, I end up being the host for both poker games :P). Haibane and QM seem done. Not sure about Jeramiahh and Sabetha. It would be nice if we could find Idej a partner, but we could start the initial posts of the thread.

Where do we want to start the story? Do we want the couples to come inside, or are they already installed nicely. In the first case, we should've agreed on the game beforehand, else it might take a rather long while to naturally grow towards the game.

Haibane

QuoteWhere do we want to start the story? Do we want the couples to come inside, or are they already installed nicely. In the first case, we should've agreed on the game beforehand, else it might take a rather long while to naturally grow towards the game.
I would suggest the game starts as everyone has just finished a light dinner (nothing heavy that will bloat us), its all cleared away, and they are taking their drinks into the cosy lounge area. During dinner and on the invites it can be assumed that EVERYTHING in this thread was discussed, so in effect we are in-game now, in this thread insofar as the parts that concern rules, dares, gameplay etc go.

The PMs between couples that are going backwards and forwards right now deciding things represent hubby/wife teams quietly working things out at the dinner table.

Does that make sense?

Lets drop the stockings discussion, its got all out of proportion.

As to O/Os, no we MUST respect O/Os. My O/Os (or rather the OFFS) are things than in real life upset, annoy, bore or revolt me. I want to play a fun game here, not to be upset, annoyed, bored and revolted. Like, duh, thats why we HAVE O/Os so we can role-play safe in the knowledge that other players won't do things we dislike. I am not into incest. If one of the pairs of partners decide they are sister and brother I would have big problems with that... Also if I have an OFF and someone dares me to do something involving that OFF I'd claim it void and ask them to choose another. The game isn't fun if we force people to do that which they don't want to do in that respect. I think we'll need an OOC thread to work through things like that.

Xillen

Quote from: Haibane on July 02, 2008, 04:45:51 PMI would suggest the game starts as everyone has just finished a light dinner (nothing heavy that will bloat us), its all cleared away, and they are taking their drinks into the cosy lounge area. During dinner and on the invites it can be assumed that EVERYTHING in this thread was discussed, so in effect we are in-game now, in this thread insofar as the parts that concern rules, dares, gameplay etc go.

Sounds fine with me.

Quote from: Haibane on July 02, 2008, 04:45:51 PMThe PMs between couples that are going backwards and forwards right now deciding things represent hubby/wife teams quietly working things out at the dinner table.

There's also some discussion about the relationship between our characters in general, but I get what you mean.

Quote from: Haibane on July 02, 2008, 04:45:51 PMAs to O/Os, no we MUST respect O/Os. My O/Os (or rather the OFFS) are things than in real life upset, annoy, bore or revolt me. I want to play a fun game here, not to be upset, annoyed, bored and revolted. Like, duh, thats why we HAVE O/Os so we can role-play safe in the knowledge that other players won't do things we dislike. I am not into incest. If one of the pairs of partners decide they are sister and brother I would have big problems with that... Also if I have an OFF and someone dares me to do something involving that OFF I'd claim it void and ask them to choose another. The game isn't fun if we force people to do that which they don't want to do in that respect. I think we'll need an OOC thread to work through things like that.

Please DO read the entire text!

In no way can people EVER force you into a dare. People just propose a dare, and then you can choose: Perform it or pay a chip. Someone suggests a dare to you that you're not willing to do? Pay the chip, that's what they're for!

The characters shouldn't propose dares that are outright revoltive, but the characters also won't know exactly about each other's ons and offs. Remember, the characters aren't trying to push the other characters out of the game, so they're trying to propose dares that they think the others will be willing to do so that they have something interesting to watch. Sometimes they go a little off and suggest something that might go a tad too far for some, and then that person can go "Sorry, won't do." and cough up a chip.

I seriously don't see the problem with this setup.

Offs are there to prevent players backing up in the middle of a story, causing unnatural revamps. There's nothing unnatural here, since the chip idea is implemented for this.

Question Mark

Quote from: Xillen on July 02, 2008, 04:56:54 PM
Please DO read the entire text!

In no way can people EVER force you into a dare. People just propose a dare, and then you can choose: Perform it or pay a chip. Someone suggests a dare to you that you're not willing to do? Pay the chip, that's what they're for!

The characters shouldn't propose dares that are outright revoltive, but the characters also won't know exactly about each other's ons and offs. Remember, the characters aren't trying to push the other characters out of the game, so they're trying to propose dares that they think the others will be willing to do so that they have something interesting to watch. Sometimes they go a little off and suggest something that might go a tad too far for some, and then that person can go "Sorry, won't do." and cough up a chip.

I seriously don't see the problem with this setup.

Offs are there to prevent players backing up in the middle of a story, causing unnatural revamps. There's nothing unnatural here, since the chip idea is implemented for this.

I agree with you Xillen, aside from the intentional avoidance of other people's O&O's.  We should be conscience of what puts people off, while simulataneously working that into our character's actions, specifically their dares.  This is easily justified since our characters know each other well enough to understand what puts people off.

Xillen

So... basically you're saying that we should only suggest dares that we know beforehand the receiver will enjoy to the fullest? How does that make it dares?

Haibane

I don't think we are on the same wavelength here at all. I see this as a fun evening between friends, all relaxed and having a few drinks and a laugh and some sexy goings on. Surely the point is we *enjoy* ourselves, what is the point among a group of fun-loving friends in giving dares that are going to be... well... er... not sexy. Not fun. A bit thrilling, a *bit* daring, sure: "Run down the road and back naked" is a fun thrilling silly dare, I'd be fine with that. "Have a lesbian 69 with Sabetha" is a fun sexy thrilling dare, I'd be fine with that. Now if Question Mark dared Xillen to have a 69 with Jeramiahh KNOWING that Xillen's character hated gay sex (and he does since Xillen has it listed in his OFFs) that's not fun, or sexy, or a reasonable dare, its just a way to get a chip off him unfairly. I'd say that was what we don't want to do.

I think we all want to have fun. My character will give up chips and do dares even if she does not have to - surely that's the point. If hubby is OK with it, I'd love Aggy to become a plaything, its what excites her. The keen competitive end of things is for the casino poker game next door, this is the sexy friends gathering game where we all stay in our comfort zone.

Or have I completely missed the point and I should leave?

Question Mark

Quote from: Haibane on July 02, 2008, 05:36:03 PM
Or have I completely missed the point and I should leave?

Please don't.  I doubt Rick would take too kindly.  Did I forget to mention his temper in his profile?  How forgetful of me.  *smiles*

Seriousness: I completely agree with you Haibane, in the sense that that is how I see it.  And textually.  And emotionally.  And spiritually.  Well, maybe not spiritually, but definately the other stuff.  XD

Xillen

No, you got it right mostly, but not completely.

The characters would probably know that my character ain't into male-male body contact, so yeah, they would know beforehand that I'd just be putting in a chip. On the other hand, my character would be discomfortable running down the road and back naked as well, and probably chip in there as well. If you'd check my O/O page in detail, you'd know that would be an off for me as well. Doesn't mean that would spoil the night if it was suggested as a dare.

There is a clear distinction between being aware of people's general O/O's (and by now I guess most of us checked each other's O/O's more than once), and checking up on it into the tiniest detail.

Example: I'm aware of your O/O's in general, but I just checked it for the purpose of this example, and noticed you dislike male facial hair. Say my character has decided to grow a beard recently. My character could've dared your character into giving him a kiss (Assuming I had forgotten about the facial hair off). It's on your offs, so I'm guessing you'd dislike to do so, but it's not so utterly repulsive, that it would wreck the spirit for the entire evening. You would chip out of dare, we'd laugh a bit, and move on to the next round.

What I'm saying is that we shouldn't completely forget about each other's O/O's, or try to push for someone's Offs. On the contrary. I'm only saying we shouldn't be completely nitpicking them, as there is a built-in option to the game to bail out of them, if one surfaces. For example, I have a pretty detailed O/O list, so I ask most of my female writing partners if any of my ons tick them off, and there are quite a few that, despite having a decent list themselves, note a detail or two that ticks them off. I'm not planning on asking that for this game, because they can simply chip out.

We shouldn't be forcing people to chip out of dares, but we also shouldn't be too scared about having someone chip out sometime.

If I'm proposing a dare, then casual for me is keeping the general O/O's of my opponents as I remember them in mind, and not nitpicking each of their O/O's to see if any minor detail might be in place that would prevent the possibility, checking my partner's O/O's as well, to see if it could still work out between the male opponent and my partner.

Hope that clears up my thoughts on the process?

On a sidenote, from what we discussed so far, the couple, and not a specific person, is given a dare, so the couple can decide on who will perform that dare. Your example forces dares on specific people.

Do you think the rule where the couple can decide who takes the dare is wrong?

Xillen

In short:

Dares should be given so that you think the receiving characters will actually perform the dare, else where is the fun?

I just don't see the reason why we should make completely sure by going through several O/O's for every single dare, nitpicking everything into the slightest detail. That doesn't really feel like my idea of casual.

Haibane

No, I wasn't saying that either... *sigh*

Ah, I just think we're getting bogged down in details here... why don't you 4 get your bios done and we can start the initial conversations. In fact if you set the thread up Xillen, (and maybe an OOC thread) Rick and Aggs can just chat and chill a bit until you guys are ready. I'm at the point where I just want to play the game now.

There's 7 of us here including Idej, surely one of us can think of another lady to invite?

Xillen

Hmyeah, funny how the casual thread lead to a lot more nitpicking than the competitive one :P

Haibane

Xillen

Yeah, yeah, I'll get right on it, after I helped RandomBloke with his character for another game.

That is, if I haven't fallen asleep by then :P

Idej

Maybe we could invite Bliss.  I am still fairly new to Elliquiy so I haven't gotten around much yet.  I have talked to Caeli a few times on YIM.  I have asked if she was interested.  Meggymegos is burnt out on gaming right now.

These have been the ladies I have pretty much had some conversation with.  Sorry all.:(

Question Mark

Haibane

Quote from: Question Mark on July 02, 2008, 10:09:08 PM
Haibane: would Caity be up for this?
I already asked and she declined. She's the only other female I know who might have been free.

Question Mark

O...  That's too bad.  I'll keep my eyes peeled for you Idej, though.

Idej

Thanks I appreciate it.  I haven't received word from Caeli, so I think I might attempt to ask a few others.

Sabetha

Hmm...y'all have the really heated discussions while I'm at work.  I don't want to dredge things up now that they've settled down...I just think that we're worrying about details that most likely won't be an issue once the game starts.  That said, I'm hoping to hear from Jeramiahh one more time before I post my profile (no pressure partner, I'm just wishy-washy and would rather build off you...it's unfair I know).

Xillen

Quote from: Idej on July 02, 2008, 10:08:39 PMMaybe we could invite Bliss.

If you could get her to. She's WAY too crowded in games :P

Haibane

@ Sabetha (and everyone): Um, yeah, sorry about all that, I'm sure it'll be lovely and fun when we get going!

Caeli

Sorry for contacting everyone late, but I'm not free to play much this summer. ^^; Summer class has taken up most of my time, so yeah. You're probably better off looking for someone else, Idej.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Question Mark

Um, so, what are we waiting on?  When will the thread be up?

Sabetha

Well, at the moment only you and Haibane have posted characters that I've seen.

*mine's in the works, honest!*

Question Mark

Sweetness.  Take your time, I can wait.  And so can everyone else.  *glares at everyone else*  RIGHT, guys?

You'r doing just fine, Sabetha.  *hugs*

Haibane

I've just got chatting with a new lady, just joined Elliquiy. I've told her about this game, she may or may not join. Fingers crossed.

Idej

Haibane

You're not delaying anyone Idej, its fine, we have some others here still organising their character bios, so its cool.

Idej

Yeah, I just hope that we all can find another female player interested.  Thanks for you help everyone.:)

keikokitten

Hello all! I was reffered by the wonderful and talented Haibane and just wanted to let you all know that I am very interested in this game :3

Question Mark

:D  This is great news!  Idej will be a-very happy to hear this.  For a couple days, there, I thought he'd have to RP his own wife.

Hmm, Xillen, do we have a tentative start date yet?  I wanna get this thing started.

Idej

Nice to meet ya keikokitten.  *gives a big hug if allowed*  I am excited to see you are interested in playing and we now have an even amount male and female players.:)

I'll get character background sent you ASAP Xillen.

Haibane

Awww, Keiko! Thanks! I'm so happy! I hated to think that maybe I was twisting your arm to join?

Although maybe you secretly like that? ;)

The plan now I'd think is for Idej and Keiko to exchange PMs and work out their partnership - take a look at QuestionMark and my ones, you can be married or not (maybe you both divorced or split from you SOs and are newly together???) But the main idea is we all know each other at least a bit and are comfortable getting naughty in each others presence. I think given the way social peer groups work, we should all be around the same age - say 25-35 range?

Xillen - um, I hope I'm okay suggesting this? Like QM I'm keen to start play. We should soon have 2 couples organised so if you open the thread those 4 can at least start after dinner drinks chat etc?

Sabetha

Name: Molly Keyes
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 131lbs  BMI: 19.3
Stats: 30B, 23, 31
Hair Colour: Straight chestnut hair to the bottom of her shoulder blades, tonight worn loose.
Eye Colour: Chocolate brown
Other features: smooth shaven

Although she is rather adventurous in the bedroom (and the living room, kitchen, etc), Molly is not much of an exhibitionist.  There is little she wouldn't do and enjoy with her own husband in private, but public displays of affection, let alone engaging in sexual acts with others, are not entirely her thing.  On the other hand, she loves to make Jake 'happy', and he's very excited by this game.  And one of her biggest turn ons is turning him on, so she has agreed to play.  Besides, it's not like they're playing with random strangers; she has gotten to know Jake's friends rather well since their whirlwind romance and elopement eight months before.

Jeramiahh

Name: Jake Keyes
Height: 6'0''
Weight: 173lbs
Hair: Dark brown, short, somewhat messy.
Eyes: Hazel
Other: Small tattoo on left shoulder, a Celtic knot.

Confident and composed, Jake isn't much of an exhibitionist, either, though more so than his wife. He works to push her boundaries into trying things outside the home, while she pushes him to try new things in private; a wonderful combination. He's excited to join this game, because he hasn't seen all of his friends at once since he was a bachelor, and he's always loved a good game of chance, believing he's particularly lucky. Who can blame him, with someone like Molly?

Haibane

Yay! That's 4 character bios in place - can we start? can we? Huh, huh? *bounces around more, very eagerly*

Sabetha

I'm beginning to worry about you in this game, Haibane.  If this has been any indication, some of the mechanics of this game might take a while for rounds to play out...

But I guess that rp'ing can still be going on around the dice rolling and bidding...stuff, right?

Haibane

Of course... ;D  If I'm too gung ho, just tie me and gag me and put me in the corner.  :P

I note that Xillen hasn't logged onto Elliquiy since the 3rd July.... :( So nothing will happen til he gets back, wherever he's gone...

Sabetha

Well, once you're tied and gagged, why would I want to restrict my access by placing you in a corner?  Unless we're playing that you've been naughty and need a time out...   ;)

But seriously, it's nice to have people so excited about the game.  Please don't feel the need to censor yourself on my part...

Haibane

Oh, the gag only fills one hole, you can amuse yourself with the others, no worries.

I can write long posts while completely immobile and unable to speak anyway :)

I'm keen to see how this game will go, its the only one with more than 3 people in I've been involved in on Elliquiy.

Question Mark

Xillen

My Apologies, I just had a chaotic couple of days behind me, problems with my landlord and all, or I would've updated.

I'll send my profile and house description to CandyLips, and if she agrees to it, I'll post the IC thread.

Welcome to the game, KeikoKitten.

Unfortunately, QM appearantly asked to be banned, so I'm afraid we're one guy short? I'll adjust the main title.

Apologies for the holdups :(

Greetings, Xillen.

Haibane

Hm, I was doing an RP with QM, we actually decided to play our hubby and wife team on the day they met 6 years earlier, it was going OK at first then I asked him to modify his play a bit and next minute I have a long rant PM in my inbox and come here to find Xillen saying he's asked to be removed from the site.

Odd. I wasn't putting much pressure on him or asking too much I don't think.

I'm just confused by his reaction and feel a bit like I've been stupid.

Sorry if I've caused us all a lot of trouble :(

Jeramiahh

From the sound of it, it seemed like a whole bunch of factors piled up, and he probably just snapped at you. I wouldn't get too concerned about it. =P

Haibane

Hm, well, I still feel partly responsible.

Anyway "I need a man!" so to speak....  :P

Marie Reynolds

Id be willing to join if  there are still spots open?

NickFrenzy

I've been reading most of this thread and I must say that it has caught my eye, much like most of your RPs have, Haibane.

If there's still room for me, I'll give this a shot. Let it be noted though that I'm new to RPs and it may take time for me to adjust and get used to a good style of play.

To be honest, these forums can be quite intimidating.
Owned By: Kittenchan|Fallen Angel|Mintychan
"The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love." - W. Somerset Maugham
ONs & OFFs
A&A

Sabetha

Well, I'm not the one who's in charge of this game, but...it is looking for one guy.  I guess if we can get two guys (or one more beyond Nick) there would be room for Marie, too.

My thoughts would be 'the more the merrier', but I don't know how big Xillen wants this to get. 

Marie Reynolds

Well lets hope the limit has not been hit besides this would be a great ice breaker RP for many of the new people.

Haibane

*Trys to work out Marie Reynolds gender* - *gives up and says "Hi!" anyway!*

You don't need an ice-breaker to get into RPing - you just need to jump into your first game and go for it, its what I did!

Idej

Look for a game that interests in the recruitment threads or check around and see if you can jump in on another game.

You just have to look around and find the games the suits your interests.

Anyhow, all that is needed for the rest of the people including myself to get our characters done so that we can get this show on the road.  I am pretty excited myself.

*bounces around a bit*

Sabetha

Oh, good point Haibane.  I'm sorry Marie Reynolds, I was distracted last night and I guess missed a few cues...

Idej

Name:  Joseph Lexington

Height:  5’ 10”

Weight:  154 lbs.

Hair Color:  Dirty Blonde

Eye Color:  Hazel

Figure:  Lean

Joseph is a newly barred Prosecutor for the United States Government.  Though he is new to the job, he is very skilled at what he does and has put 4 of the 5 federal offenders that he had to prosecute behind bars.  He is very devoted to his work, but has sadly put work before his wife, Jaime which has put a tremendous strain in their relationship.  Joseph has been so wrapped up in work that he has ignored Jaime so much that they had to go through a few marriage counseling sessions to try to get their relationship healthy again.

It was during that time that Joseph receives a letter from an old friend who invites both him and his wife over to play a game with a few others along with his wife and his place.  Seeing that this may rekindle their relationship(and his wife making him go), he heads on over with Jaime.

Haibane

@ Joseph Lexington: Oooh... hellooooo *winks* Nice. That's what I like about adult RPing: all the girls are gorgeous and all the guys and soooo tasty :)

Who needs to do a bio now...?

Keikokitten
Xillen
CandyLips - anyone seen Candy around recently? *sigh*

Idej

Oh you know it Haibane.;)

Well, keikokitten has her bio done and it is pretty good.  We just have to wait for her to post here as well and then we have one other couple done.;)

Haibane

Ah, my bad, just Xilly-babe and Candy then. Yay!

Oh, and Nick Frenzy. Or is it Marie? I guess I need to PM you guys and select a husband ;)

And a game thread would be cool, plus I guess an OOC thread as we might need to work a few things out - like the mechanics of actually playing?  ;)

keikokitten

Name: Jaime Lexington

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 120 lbs

Hair Color: Brunette

Eye Color: Brown

Figure: Athletic

Jaime was born in Barranquilla, Colombia, but came to live in the United States at an early age after her parents decided to sell their family business. Bright, energetic, and extremely passionate, she fell in love with Joseph during college. Although she majored in biology and was admitted into medical school, her devotion to her husband and her desire to be near him fueled her decision to ultimately become a teacher. Joseph's title was a demanding one and she knew that as his wife she would have to sacrifice many of her own desires to make things work. However, she hadn't counted on his being as busy as he was. He scarcely had any time for her and she was beginning to loose her patience. She often found herself daydreaming about being with other men, or simply leaving Joseph altogether and pursuing her career. Still, she knew that she loved him, and would try to make things work.

Image:
http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-16758892.jpg?size=572&uid={74914C23-C5A8-4A4C-B554-B2E76D61C64C}

Haibane

@ Jaime Lexington:

Awww, so pretty! Looks a lovely outgoing girl too! I do like to see character photos, it brings the game to life for me.

keikokitten

thanks haibane! By the by, how DO I do the image thing? I'm afraid I'm still confused :/
Anywho, I can't wait to see who you come up with! Exciting!

Haibane

You add [.IMG.] [./IMG.] tags either side of the URL of the file. Mine in this example have periods (.) in them as if I don't the software will think I'm attaching a proper image and the post gets broken (since no actual image is present)

Haibane

CandyLips

Sorry for my absence, ladies and gents.. just a lot has been going on recently.. two of my friends have birthdays coming up this week and next, and we're also trying to plan out our vacation, as well as having issues with my relationship now and again.. there's just not enough time recently.. i hope you all didn't miss me too much!! ^_^ (yet another attempt at an ego-boost)

But anyway, once everything settles down, i'll be more active on here.. hope you don't mind the delay..

NickFrenzy

Hi guys! Hope we can start this roleplay soon! (This will be my first one on here @_@)

Name: Jack Murphy
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 210lbs BMI: 24.9
Hair Color: Black, short
Eye Color: Hazel
Figure: Muscular
Other Features: Some faint scars on his back from past injuries.

Jack is a Personal Trainer at a facility called FitnessPro, LLC.

After graduating from high school, Jack went to study at Ashland University and earned a Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Physiology. Afterward, he traveled to ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine) to earn his certification to become a Personal Trainer. His job pays quite well, being able to support him with ease.

His physique is quite muscular and toned due to his job as a Personal Trainer, though none of this bogs him down. His outward appearance might not suggest it, but Jack is also quite outgoing in his social life. In fact, it was his social life that allowed him to meet his girlfriend, Mariella. There was an instant attraction between the two and they have been in a whirlwind romantic relationship ever since.

Their sex life is also quite vigorous in the sense that they are always trying new "activities" with each other, such as BDSM. Although hesitant to the world of BDSM at first, Jack quickly learned to enjoy the feelings it brought to both of them. Mariella & Jack are currently having dinner with two other couples who happen to be good friends of theirs.

The evening promises plenty of surprises...
"The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love." - W. Somerset Maugham
ONs & OFFs
A&A

Haibane

OMG! I married a mountain! *gurgles helplessly*

Updated my bio to fit NickFrenzy's name.

NickFrenzy

I wonder if Xillen is coming back to start this? He hasn't been on since the 9th =(
ONs & OFFs
A&A

Haibane

Sabetha

He did post somewhere that he was going to be caught up in real life for a while...  I say we give him a bit more time before we take action.

Haibane

Okies, I must haave missed that. I'll chill. Plenty of other things to be doing. >_<

Idej

True true, while we are waiting how about we discuss who the different characters know each other.  For example does Agatha know who Joseph or does she know Jaime, or is it Jack that know Joseph and/or Jaime, or maybe both Agatha and Jack know Joseph and/or Jaime.

We can start forming on how the characters relationships with others are.  Seein that there is nothing else we can do at the moment besides sit around and wait.

Haibane

My view was they all know each other very well, I don't think it will work with strangers, we all need to be relaxed here, I'm also assuming they've done similar things before. As to how MUCH each person likes the other, I don't mind discussing that but perhaps that might prejudice the RP a bit?

Sabetha

Well, I agree that this is a fairly close group, but Molly is pretty new to it, having only recently married Jake.  The original plan was that people were friends from college, but I don't think anyone is the same age...it's a fairly large range.

Haibane

Yes, there was talk earlier on that we'd all be within 2-3 years age range but that seems to have got forgotten... ^_^

Unless people want to change?

With more widely differing ages the most likely gathering is neighbours in the same street.

Sabetha

Hmmm...a neighborhood thing sounds okay to me.  It still gives the opportunity for the majority of the group to have known each other for a while.  I like that idea!

Haibane

I don't think the technicalities are important as long as we all understand that we've known each other a good while and are comfortable with I dunno, being ordered to masturbate in front of everyone - something like that, you know the kind of thing neighbours usually do on a Saturday night :P

Idej

True, Haibane has a point there.  While I did come up with the idea, it would just be simpler if we didn't complicate the game any more than what is needed to play.

Sabetha

So...no sign of Xillen.  Any interest in maybe starting this game anyway?

Idej

Perfectly fine by me.  We do have at least two completed couples so how 'bout we start it up then.

Haibane

Sadly Keikokitten has vanished. I had a PM exchange with her a few days ago, she's got RL issues taking up her time and I think we should write her out for now. Could CandyLips take her place so we get three couples:

Haibane/NickFrenzy

Sabetha/Jeremiahh

Idej/Candy

We could run with three couples for now if we can get Candy back, and add a fourth later if possible? Not set in stone, just my ramblings...

CandyLips

I'm having a bit of issues in my life right now, so i won't be able to RP.. so yeah.. i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i'm going to withdraw from this game..

Idej

Well seeing that there are only two couples, if none of you do not mind, I can commandeer the game and run it until Xillen comes back.  You four can play around until another female arrives again.  It is all your choice and what to do.

Xillen

I'm sorry for not updating. Indeed, life's been a mess, and internet access is somewhat sporadic.

Since you seem to have more males than females at the moment (if I'm not mistaken), I'll pass on my spot to help you get the game going.

Since you seem to need a female participant, I'll update the thread topic.

Apologies, Xillen.

Haibane

Hi Xill baby! I'm sorry to hear life's not been good for you recently *hugs*

So we now have:

Haibane/NickFrenzy

Sabetha/Jeremiahh

Idej/Need Lady #1

Xillen/Need Lady #2

Or will you choose not to play Xill and just be GM?

Xillen

Due to the lack of ladies, I'll pass.

If there a sudden burst of ladies willing to join, then I could play I guess, but keep in mind I won't be very consistent during the near future.

invisiblebike

Quote from: Xillen on July 23, 2008, 06:24:58 PM
Due to the lack of ladies, I'll pass.

If there a sudden burst of ladies willing to join, then I could play I guess, but keep in mind I won't be very consistent during the near future.

hey xillen,

i'll partner you in the game if you're interested.. our on/offs are similiar (i haven't posted mine just yet, but will soon)..

- i.b.

Haibane

I think Idej is the first man needing a female partner?

Xillen

Indeed.

Invisible, you're welcome to join the game, but I'll only be playing if needed to level it out, while Idej is actually in need of a partner.

Would you be comfortable about partnering up with Idej?

Greetings, Xillen.

invisiblebike

ahh ok.. nevermind  :-[

i wouldn't mind playing still. sign me up!

x i.b.

invisiblebike

p.s. that was meant to be an embarrassed emoticon, but it looks sad.. ooops.

idej - if you are interested, pm me.

i.b.

Haibane

Well this game's gestation has now sadly dragged on so long it has reached the point where it seems to me there isn't any great interest in running it/playing in it so I will withdraw. Sorry folks, enjoy the game.

Sabetha

Well...Haibane, if we got the thread up and running, would you reconsider?  I think someone needs to bite the bullet and create a thread for this...

Unfortunately, I've been distracted as well, but I think things are clear for me.  If I started, would you stay?

Lisossa Etasu

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

Xillen

I think there's space for that, Fallen Angel, but I think I'll wait for conformation from Idej and Haibane to check who's partnered with whom now.

Jeramiahh

I'm still hanging around, waiting for it to go.

Sabetha

Xillen

BON, I'd say. It's all consensual, though.

Your and Jeremiahh's character's are going to be the hosts, then?

Sabetha

I figured if I was going to be starting off, yes.

Does anyone prefer otherwise?

Haibane

Xillen

Ok, Haibane. Regrettable, but understandable. I'm sorry about my own hand in the delay.

That means there's Invisiblebike and Fallen Angel available as ladies. Idey and Nickfrenzy, could the both of you state your current interest in the game, and being ok with playing with either of the ladies?

Sabetha> Sounds all fine to me.

Greetings, Xillen.

Sabetha

Okay, well, it's 3 am, so I'm going to post something in the morning; I'll post the link here.

NickFrenzy

I'm interested in have Fallen Angel as my partner :)

Also, just so you all know, I'll be in San Francisco in a week, so my posting in this may be sporadic.
ONs & OFFs
A&A

Lisossa Etasu

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Xillen

Then if Idej is ok with being Bike's partner, it'll all work out.

Idej

I am perfectly fine with whoever my partner is, and I am still interested as well.

invisiblebike

Cool, I'm happy with my new husband...

Time to get it rolling!   ;)

Lisossa Etasu

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Idej

Name: Gerald Tsuruga
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 169 lbs.
Hair Colour: Black.
Eye Colour: Brown

Gerald is a Chinese-American CT Scan Technician who works for the local St. Lukes and is very devoted to it, though he does want children he respects his wife's wishes to not have any and has thus not pushed the issue.  He is worried that his wife has doubts about the marriage and has reached some sort of life crisis in her life so he decided that the invitation from some old friends to go have some fun would be a good idea.

Bio subject to change

Sabetha

Ta-da!

It's a little short, and waaay late, but I woke up this morning to find out that my brother's dog was killed by a car, and then I had work.

invisiblebike

Introducing Kat Tsuruga - lucky Gerald! :P

Name: Kat Tsuruga (short for Katarina)
Height: 5'6"
Weight/Figure: 53 kgs/slender
Stats: 32b
Hair Colour: Long auburn hair.
Eye Colour: Green
Other features: Pale with freckles. Especially in summer.

Kat works with children. Although she enjoys teaching them everyday, she has no desire for her own. She is somewhat in denial that her and her husband are nearing that stage of their lives; in fact, even the thought of it makes her uneasy in her skin.

Vivacious and warm, Kat's easy-going and a charmer. She wants to play up like she did back in her college days, but she could never cheat on her man...

Lisossa Etasu

Meet Mariella Sungette

Name: Mariella Sungette
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Build: Slim/Slender
Hair Colour: Red
Eye Colour: Brown

Mariella's worked as a Temp for as long as she can remember, her current office manager treats her like dirt but she stays because she needs the money and her agency refuse to give her another placement if she walks out of her current job. Home life is quiet for Mariella she only ever invites men back when she's drunk or if she wants company otherwise she's happy single.

Warm, welcoming and flirtatious Mariella's easy going and happy in personality. Joining the game she's looking for fun and a break from the hustle and bustle of her daily life.

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Xillen

Heh, this game surely deviated quite a bit from the original idea :P I seem to notice that characters are introducing themselves. The original idea was that the characters were old friends, so you might wanna doublecheck.

Do you want some help with the liardice stuff in the first few rounds?

Lisossa Etasu

On a personal note, I'd say yes because I've only ever seen it played once on Pirates Of The Caribbean and I didn't understand it then and I still don't really.

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

The Dark Raven

If you need any more gals, Xillen, let me know. :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Xillen

The game hasn't really started up yet, so I guess storywise it would be easy for another couple to be added.

I a tad confused now, though. Do we decide on the characters not knowing each other now? It goes somewhat against the original idea, making it feel less casual. Another possibility is for the men to be old friends, but the women not knowing each other?

invisiblebike

Sorry my bad.. but it's not a biggie.
How about it's just the two women who introduced themselves that don't know each other and all the others at the party do.. problem solved!

Would love this game to start moving soon!