End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Rest assured, you will soar quite a distance beyond the stars!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

Till the next time we meet my own insane one...have a pleasant night and think of my...lips kissing you.

Insanityenviesme

You are clowyingly sweet, my dear..Have a pleasant night!  Except when I visit your dreams ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

SSJ4Gojeta

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

TheLegionary

SSJ4Gojeta

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

TheLegionary

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

TheLegionary

SSJ4Gojeta

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Insanityenviesme

Welcome back, my devious friend!
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

I'm not devious...always sweet

Insanityenviesme

Sweet, yes...Tempting, Oh God, Yes!!
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

*still pouting and you know why*

You'll just have to make due with what ya got O:)

Insanityenviesme

-blinks-
-doesnt know why-

Torturer :p
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

-stop trying to be so innocent...doesn't work-

Rapture

Insanityenviesme

Who in their right mind would believe me to be innocent, my enchanting beauty?
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

I've never claimed to be in my right mind...that just a glorious delusion.

Insanityenviesme

To be sure, but it is a very convincing one, dont you think?
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

I concur, but not everyone will agree.