Intrest/Need Check: The Forest of Misty Springs/Hentai Apophesis

Started by Muse, August 06, 2007, 11:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

This is a work in progress, I'll finish it as soon as I can. 

To be perfectly honest, I don't know if this belongs here or in On Topic.  I don't know if this is me offering to run, or at least moderate, a game, or just me sharing a dream I had.  I don't know if the home of Elven Maiden vs. Human Barbarian and Maiden Vs. Monster needs another partially unmoderated ravished damsels board. 

The dream was one of the more intretsing ones i've ever had, which is saying very little indeed.  I was moderating this game on Elliquiy.  First i wound up simply playing a little bit of GMness to a game involving, I think, maidens being ravished in assorted situations in a misty forest full of hot springs.  Then I started classifying it and splitting it up, not by chapter or location, but by theme. 

First Circle: The Blurred Meaning of No
--Simple Non-Con Encounters with humanoid denizens of the forest. 

Second Circle: The Twisting of Love and Reason
--Monstrous/Creative/Tentacly Encounters, but of the gentle sort, almost a seduction into the Tentacle Rape world. 

Third Circle:  Wyld Storm
--Now the bizarre, ravishing monsters come hard, fast, and often in large groups. 

Fourth Circle:  "Ie!  Ie!  Onegai Shimasu!
--This circle is an odd Niche, for encounters where the maiden, the monster, or both are incorporeal. 

Fifth Circle:  Apophesis of the Damned: 
--For the maiden who has survived to the inner circle of the forest, now the very forces of nature embrace her, willingly or no. 

Now, what shall I do with this... 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Jeramiahh

I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Chameleon

It does look like it be fun when/if it gets off the ground.

Far eyes

What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Muse

The Misty Forest of Profane Beasts and Sacred Springs: 

Many men and maidens have entered into this forest throughout history.  Few indeed have exited, and none of left unchanged. 

Rumors abound of the healing properties of many of the mineral springs, bringing heat and magic up from the very heart of the Earthmother.  Some, they say, can heal any wound, or any crippling condition, or restore purity to the ravished, or even life to the bodiless undead. 

Many wander this heavenly hell on their own, maiden and monster alike, but to those who whisper prayers to bardic gods dreams of poetry guide their steps, from ordeal to ordeal, deeper, ever deeper into the forest, ever into the armies of more horific creatures, each one having his way with her in it's own unique and vile manner, each one leaving her chaged forever, stronger and more beautiful than ever before. 

Finall, her heart stops in climactic ecstasy under the assault of a million amorous beasts, but the ordeal is not yet ended.  Her spirit wanders the forest, seeking escape, release, relief.  Death grants none, and when her very soul has been ravished, she bathes in a spring that restores her to life, virginal again, beautiful beyond all imagining, fresh and young. 

Now, she wanders the vast, dark, and ancient heart of the forest where no mear monsters dare tread, for this is the domain of the elemental gods, and to steal a maidenhead from one such would be to invite a fate far worse than death. 

In the end, the elemental gods come to the maiden.  If she opens her arms to them, their love is as tender and beautiful as it is primal.  If she tries to deny them, they violate her and make her theres.  The effect is the same... 

Apophesis.  Having passed through life into death and into life again, having survived inumerable trials, and at last the embrace of the gods themselves, the maiden can do naught but become a goddess herself.  If her heart is pure and kind, and her ordeals have insilled in her empathy for the suffering of others, she becomes a fare and beautiful goddess sure to ascend high in the courts of heaven. 

If her pain has twisted her heart into the slave or the equal of that which abused her, she can do naught but become the reflection of that which is in her heart.  A monster, either conquered god-slave of a monster-king, or a queen of the depraved beasts in her own right if her hatred did not falter. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Chameleon

AmberMK

Vandren

Sounds interesting, though I think the term you're looking for is "apotheosis".  ;)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei