Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

Darn, ya snuck in above me, Sweetie...I know how you love being on top. ;)

Alucarddalv

What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Adammair

Alucarddalv

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Adammair

Double-decker Sweetie and Sybl sandwich...extra "mayo"... ;)

Alucarddalv

115 I was thinking if we are gonna go doubledecker we should make it a cake heavy on the 'frosting'....

Does not sparkle.....

Adammair

Sweet Trouble

damn, you boys are forcing me to go take a cold shower

oh and under you again ;D

Taaloc

Maybe I should climb down and give you a boost then?  ;)

Alucarddalv

116 sweet why take a cold shower when you could come take a hot shower with me. >:)

Does not sparkle.....

Sweet Trouble

115   mmm yummy and it's my Birthday too... hehe

Alucarddalv

115 still then I could make it an extra special shower....and give you your birthday swats...Happy Birthday.

Does not sparkle.....

Sweet Trouble

oooh spanks .. oh how did you know I wanted spankings for my Birthday!!!
(still 115 btw)

Alucarddalv

Still 115 What Beautiful lady doesn't want some spanking for her birthday and since I am a gentlemen I won't ask your age I will just swat until you ask me to stop....

Does not sparkle.....

Taaloc

Birthday, eh? It's a good thing we all have suits for the occasion then...

Knightfox

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Sweet Trouble

mmmm below several men... me likey

and @ Taaloc... yes birthday suits are nice and can be fun to accessorize.

Taaloc

Indeed, I think I'll be keeping you between though.

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Knightfox

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Taaloc

122 And the best thing about sandwiches is that you can always add another layer!

Sweet Trouble

121 mmm definitely feeling the love .... yummy