Action Interested RPers requested. (Male and Female Roles)

Started by OHWceta, October 05, 2013, 03:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHWceta

Right now some of the RPs are only concepts, if I get enough people interested in any of the following ideas I'll set up an actual Thread for the RP so members can negotiate more specific details.:
I'll have the links to the individual threads of the RPs I have more fleshed out.

------------------------------------------------------

War of the Gods - (All Genders Needed) The God Terra wishes to overthrow his fellow Gods and become the supreme God, waging a war on Earth with humans caught in the middle. Meanwhile a rogue prince of the Kephler Empire plans his own war against the Gods to claim Earth for the humans. Players can play as Gods or human OCs.

Kephler: War of Flames - (All Genders Needed)
Based on certain concepts from "Spartacus: War of the Damned" Though it's a government coup as opposed to a slave rebellion, taking place in a fictional world closer to the 4th Century. Kephler rules most of the known world with small countries outside the bordering lands. The story begins after the Emperor Mars Kephler is overthrown by the senate and replaced by his nephew Apollo Kephler. Mars' son Hades flees to the bordering lands where he makes plans to unify the scattered tribes and reclaim the throne that is rightfully his. Players can join Hades' rebellion or serve Apollo Kephler, or even remain neutral as others may try and convince them to pick a side.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185102.0

A World Without Heroes - (1 Additional Male Role Needed) Corruption rules the Metropolis of New Keph City, it is a town of lawlessness and crimes, a city of vice and sin. Against all odds a group of men and women begin to take up arms, donning masks to clean up the streets once and for all. (Based off ideas like The Watchmen, and Kickass, I intend it to be a very dark RP though) No super powers, all heroes and villains must rely on skills, training, and smarts to survive.    https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185383.0

Mass Effect: Contact - (Multiple Roles Needed, Both Genders) This RP has undergone 2 missions but due to team fluctuations and member dropouts, recruitment is open once again. I need 2 human alliance soldiers (Male or Female), at least 1 Turian, and an Asari. Other races and classes are also welcome as long as the character is unique.
Plot Details: A SPECTRE team is recruited to track down the whereabouts of a dangerous terrorist, but uncover something far more sinister when they discover just who the man is working for. Takes place a year before the events of the first Mass Effect game.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=144946.0

The Matrix - (Male and Female Roles Needed) Continuing on after the film trilogy, Morpheus is looking for Neo's successor. I will be playing the role of Smith's re-incarnation, I will allow one of the players to take on Neo's role, other players will fill the roles of the crew members on the ship/field team that enters the Matrix)

Undead Romance Story - (Male and Female Roles Needed) Like a cross between Corpse Princess and Warm Bodies, with hints of Lollipop Chainsaw (mainly in using Rotten World as the origin of the villains). The Male Lead finds an undead girl who's different than the others and he joins her to help her fight off the zombies and try to find a way to cure her. But as the plot progresses the Male lead and his friends are dragged into a sinister plot by a group of undead who are trying to bring Rotten World into the living world. I need a few living and a few undead characters who are friends with the lead roles. Depending on who's interested, I can play either Male or Female. I'll open the leading roles to players and as GM I'll play mostly NPCs to move the plot along and direct the events that occur with everyone else.

Busou Shinki - (Male and Female owners, all Busou Shinki are female) If you're not Familiar with the figure line by Konami, it's similar to Angelic Layer in the concept of small robots used for combat. However Busou Shinki are also able to serve a variety of tasks off the battlefield. The main characters will be the Busou Shinki themselves, with their owners playing small roles in the storyline. Players can play as Busou Shinki who have their own master, Busou Shinki without a master, or they can belong to another player's master if that player agrees, and players can also of course play as masters. Multiple characters are encouraged with no limit to the number of Busou Shinki, but there's a limit to 1 master per player. My idea is to play off the smaller sized characters and how they interact with human-sized objects as well as relationships between each Busou Shinki with one another and their relationship with their masters.
-Here's a list of Pre-made characters in the Busou Shinki Line for ideas, Players can pick from any of those listed (changes to color, clothing, and other alterations allowed and encouraged) or they can be a complete custom-built Busou Shinki of your own design.  http://www.fanmode.net/2007/10/09/busou-shinki-sets/
I'll include more information in the individual interest check thread.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Baalborn87

OHWceta

Feel free to post on any of the threads linked.

unfortunately I'll need more people joining to really get started though
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List