Monster Musume interest check (potential BESM 3th edition system use)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, September 18, 2015, 06:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

My most expensive 'weapon' is a totally non-lethal attack. It has an area of 30 meters and is Selective so I don't hit allies, but it has a whopping 11 Incapacitate, meaning an enemy has to roll Body or Soul and get a 9 to resist with a penalty of -11. If they fail, they're frozen for a minute long. Oh, and if you're weak to cold, that penalty to resist became a -22. I named it Frost Nova, and for 22 points, I was right.

Just wanted to share! :D

EDIT: Slight correction, something as common as 'all creatures weak to X' costs 3 points, so all my stuff was 2 points more expensive then I thought. Which means all my other weapons are only 1 point more expensive. "Cheaper weapons are half off" is a WONDERFUL rule.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, you firstly create strongest weapon as possible and then create dozen other weapons with half of the cost is nice ruling :).

Angie

Now it and Flameburst are the same cost, but I had to stack 3 points of Continuous on the Flameburst to get the same cost. They behave similarly though, except Flameburst (which is a massive, Rank 6 weapon) is limited to alt form. My character is gonna be half-dragon, so the alt-form looks very scaly-no wings though, she flies MAGICALLY!

Yukina

Angie

I've got six weapons that are just her spells, and she has training in pistol use thanks to being forced into a military program. She doesn't actually OWN a gun, but if someone handed her a 9mm, she could use it with greater effectiveness then the average Joe-Schmoe.

Angie

I...just realized how broken Frost Nova actually is. In order to even have a shot at resisting, you need to have Body or Soul at 8, and that's only if both dice come up 6's-which is a 1 in 36 shot. Or, you need heaps of Resistance. And if you're WEAK to ice, then you need a body or soul of 19. I...am I evil?

EDIT: Well, I also realized that first I have to hit them, with a +5 to do so in normal form and a +9 to do so in Alt...yeah, still evil.

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 23, 2015, 06:46:59 PM
I...just realized how broken Frost Nova actually is. In order to even have a shot at resisting, you need to have Body or Soul at 8, and that's only if both dice come up 6's-which is a 1 in 36 shot. Or, you need heaps of Resistance. And if you're WEAK to ice, then you need a body or soul of 19. I...am I evil?

Just awesome :)

Zaer Darkwail

Well, you focus make char which escaped military and was designed to be military weapon. Indeed you need hit the target and then they roll resistance roll. Also frost nova can be negated if they somehow have immunity to freezing altogether (or rather to freezing effect as special defense, it costs 2pt per purchase and with 4pt purchase can buy total immunity to freezing but not to dmg of the attack itself but can buy armor attribute cover that).

Angie

Frost Nova does 0 Damage, but that's what Cone of Cold and Frostbolt are for. Or Fireblast/Fireball.

Yukina

Random thought of something I wish I could do with Miyako (but obviously won't): Gave her that "Soma thing" from Sekai no Qwasar.

Zaer Darkwail

Rofl, a special quality to her breast milk which works like transfer attribute :P. Would be too supernatural (but some monsters could be weird like that).

Yukina

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 23, 2015, 07:28:39 PM
Rofl, a special quality to her breast milk which works like transfer attribute :P. Would be too supernatural (but some monsters could be weird like that).

Can't believe I'm debating this, but I think it'd be more like a modified healing attribute.

Zaer Darkwail

Perhaps so. I would imagine if someone would play female minotaur, their breast milk should be potent supernatural way.

Wolfy

I'm wanting to play a member of M.O.N...:p Not sure what kind of monster girl, though.

Oooh...I think I want to be a human 'infected' by a parasite slime.
http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Parasite_Slime_/_Slime_Carrier

^0^

Leodouble08

Quote from: Wolfy on September 23, 2015, 10:37:56 PM
I'm wanting to play a member of M.O.N...:p Not sure what kind of monster girl, though.

^0^

Hmmm...I like the idea of working for M.O.N. Sort of like Ms. Smith in the manga.

Edit: Just to clarify, I'll probably play as a human. Could also end up being a host himself.

Sain

Yes. He will fanboy ANM48. He'll actually work with monster guys too if someone wants to make those, but other than that any should be fine. He will be devastated if your character destroys the prized collection item (ears), although probably not for very long.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

mannik

if elasticity refers to a hand to hand combat boost by way of limber muscles and what not, wouldn't it stack with the natural weapons since her claws are naturally part of her hands?

Also, I only included it because elasticity sounded like she'd be able to take larger insertions sexually...  :P

figured it would make sense if males of her species had knotted shafts being hounds and all, so she'd be able to handle a bit of girth. Also, how would we handle lustful pheromones due to going into heat and such? Not sure if that's an attribute, or a flaw.

Also, don't quite understand how to calculate health levels, energy points, shock value and such, nor understand how to create custom abilities. There are a few spells I think would work for her character concept, but not sure how to implement them in the system, nor how many points they should cost.

First off, for her claws/teeth. Say I want to deal 10 base damage (before super strength) and inflict a bleed type effect. Would that work? And how many points would it cost? I'm guessing like 4pts for a rank 2 weapon, and like 2 more for a rank or two of the bleed effect for a total point cost of 6 or so, correct?

And would it be possible to also have a buff that say, replaces the bleed effect with additional base damage? Basically lighting her claws on fire so they burn as they gouge, cauterizing the wound instantly but inflicting greater damage at the cost of exhausting her faster?

Also, the way I envision hell fire working, is basically summoning temporary fissures in the ground that spew flame and smoke upwards, burning anyone in the area and producing a noxious fog that she can then hide in and strike from using hit and run tactics. Also has the ability to control the intensity of the flames and the density of the smoke (hotter flames = less smoke to hide in)

anyway, my most updated character sheet is below (still in progress)...

---

Name: Renoa
Sexual orientation: Pansexual
Sexual Kinks: Dominance, rough sex (Pushing against walls, pinning to the floor, etc.); Leashes/pet play (desires to see a human collared as a pet); Orgasm control/denial

Background

Renoa is a creature of fiery passions and dominant personality. Quick tempered and aggressive in nature, she can be quite the handful for anyone responsible for keeping her out of trouble, especially when she goes into heat. Though once she comes to trust someone she can be a fiercely loyal and affectionate companion.

She grew up in the wild forests of north America, and for much of her life lived a very active and primitive life style that has left her body lean and toned, her sizeable breasts and luscious ass seeming to hold the entirety of her body fat. Her sexy figure never failed to raise the staffs of her tribe mates whenever she flaunted it.

Her first real experience with humans was her elder sister bringing one home after a hunting trip. Her parents were furious, time and again they had said how dangerous humans were, how they almost killed the whole tribe on many occasions in the past. But her sister refused, moved by the man's begging for mercy. It was decided that the man could not be allowed to return home and tell his people of them, nor could her tribe stay in their current territory. They kept him as a slave as they moved, leaving years of memories behind to find someplace even more remote to live their lives away from the humans and their destructive ways.

The man had been distraught about being forced to leave his own family at first. But after witnessing the tribe's monthly lunar celebration, he came to enjoy his place among the savage dogs. Many of the females, Renoa included, found him to be a refreshing change from the males they were used to. Over time such occurrences happened more frequently. Again and again the tribe would move, most often taking whoever discovered them along to serve as slaves and pets.

That is, until rumors of Japan's new cultural exchange program reached her pack. A woman had ventured into the forest with the sole purpose of bringing this news to the tribal monsters living there, openly inviting them to return with her as part of the program. While most of her pack was distrustful of this offer, fearing it was some trick by the humans to get them to expose themselves so they could kill them. Renoa did not believe the woman was being deceitful or dishonest. She certainly didn't smell like she was lying.

Having talked with many of the 'pets' her tribe has collected, Renoa was quite curious about human culture. But there was only so much that could be learned from stories told by slaves. She spent all night talking to the tribe's leaders, who happened to be her parents, about the woman and her offer. She convinced them to allow her to go and participate in this exchange program, and as a gesture of good will and peace toward humans, declared the human slaves free to go and return to civilization. But by that point most were happy to remain as pets and sex toys for the exotic monster tribe.

For once in her life Renoa was free from the superstitions and fearfulness of her elders. Getting seen by a person no longer meant having to pack up and move. She could live among them, and see their amazing modern world first hand. From the very moment she sat in the car that would take her to the airport Renoa was amazed by all that her people had been missing.

STATS

• Body:6
  • Mind:3
  • Soul:5
Health Level: 55
Energy Points:40
Shock Value:27
Attack Combat Value:5
8 with claws
Defense Combat Value:8
Base 5 + 3 Defense Mastery
Damage Multiplier: 5

ATTRIBUTES

• Homogenous Armor: 5 ranks, 10 armor; (14pts)
  • Melee Attack:Claws; 3 ranks (9pts)
  • Defense Mastery; 4 ranks (40pts)
  • Energy Absorption; 2 ranks (20pts)
  • Supersense: Bloodhound, 5 ranks indirect, custom restriction; must have tasted bodily fluids of the target -1pts, custom quality; global tracking 10pts, total point cost; (19pts)
  • Extra Action; rank 2: (30pts)
  • Extra Defense; rank 3: (15pts)
  • Appearance: sexy; rank 2 (2pts)
  • Elastic; rank 1 (2pts)
  • Regeneration; rank 2 (20pts)
  • Super Strength; rank 1 (8pts)
  • Land Speed; rank 2 (4pts)
  • Heightened Senses, Specialty: Smell x2 and Hearing x1; rank 3 (6pts)
  • Optimized Armor: fire; rank 4 (4pts)
  • Racial Trait: Fiery Gaze; rank 1 (1pts)
    ethereal flames dance around the eyes of all hell hounds. The light from these flames can be consciously subdued allowing hell hounds to hide and stalk prey as effectively as any other predator. The only seeming purpose of these strange flames is to communicate a hell hound's emotions and state of health, such as erupting around her into an ominous but harmless aura of flame when angered or flickering and dimming when she falls ill.
  • Unique Passive: Smoke Half-cover (8pts)
       Renoa's body blends in with dense smoke, making her even more difficult to see and hit. Attacks against her suffer -4 penalty to hit chance when she is inside a cloud of thick smoke.
  • Claw/unarmed based attacks:
    Flaming Claws: weapon rank 3, continueing 3, blight:fire 3; total cost: 12pts
       Her ultimate claw technique, by bathing her hands in hell fire and viciously attacking her opponent, she causes severe damage and lingering flesh wounds that continue to smolder dealing additional damage and stacking with any bleed effects currently on the target.
    Piercing Jab: weapon rank 4, penetrating 2; Total cost: 10/2=5pts
       Holding her hand flat (aka spear hand) she uses her super strength to plunge her claws deep into her target's body and ignore a portion of their armor.
    Bleeding Slash: weapon rank 3, continuing 3; Total cost: 9/2=4.5 round up 5pts
       Slashes with her claws to open an artery and causes her opponents to bleed for the next 3 rounds. Multiple hits prolong the effect.
    Debilitating Strike: weapon rank 2, irritant 3; total cost 7/2=3.5 round up 4pts
       A slash targeting specific muscle groups or tendons to inflict lingering wounds that hinder opponent's abilities to fight back.
  • Magic/Fire based abilities:
  • Hellfire fissure: weapon rank 2, range 2, continuous 3, indirect, spreading 2, incurable 1, selective; total cost: 14pts
       Summons a fissure in the ground beneath a target location that shoots magical flames upwards, incinerating anything above it. The magical nature of the flames make their burns harder to mend.
  • Smoke Fissure: weapon rank 0, range 2, duration 5, flair 3, area 5, indirect, selective; total cost: 16/2=8pts
       Summons a fissure in the ground beneath a target location that continuously spews thick smoke into the air in a wide area, blinding enemies and providing cover for Renoa to hide herself and mask her movements more effectively.
  • Hellfire Cloak: weapon rank 3, Aura 3, continuing 3; total cost: 16
       Surrounds her own body in a fiery aura that damages any who get too close. The bright flames covering her body negate her ability to hide within smoke.
  • Combat Technique: Hard boiled; 2 ranks (4pts)
  • Combat Technique: Leap attack (2pts)
  • Combat Technique: Lightning Reflex (2pts)

SKILLS&SPECIALITIES (list only ones with ranks)

• Language, 2 ranks, specialties: Canine, Japanese, English; (2pts)
  • Wilderness Survival, 5 rank, specialties: fire making, hunting, trapping, knowledge of animals; (5pts)
  • Wilderness Tracking, 6 ranks, specialties: scent, sound, and environmental clues; (6pts)
  • Animal Training, 2 ranks, specialties: dogs; (2pts)
  • Acrobatics, 3 ranks, specialties: rolling and tumbling; (6pts)
  • Occult, 2 ranks, specialties: Tribal Rituals; (2pts)
  • Stealth, 3 ranks, specialties: quiet movement, smoke screens; (6pts)

DEFECTS

• Monthly heat: -1pt
       Every month, during the week of the full moon her body becomes very sensitive to erotic stimulation and sexual musks. Beginning a few days before the full moon, her urges and desire for sex grow increasingly stronger, peaking on the night of the full moon itself.
  • Weakness to 'Holy' : -4pt
       The taint of demonic heritage in her bloodline that gives her people power over hell fire and the ability to regenerate comes at a cost. Any holy based effects are more effective/damaging to her.

Total Points Spent: 438/500

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Wolfy on September 23, 2015, 10:37:56 PM

^0^

A interesting char concept; perhaps the 'human host' of the slime was government agent and was transferred to M.O.N after slime infection and fusion was complete? Anycase I think easiest way to make such char is to make char as single individual (assuming a complete fusion after all) who has companion attribute (which presents the slime which can go and run off to do stuff). You just invest more to skills to present human background and place most supernatural abilities to the slime companion who has transfer attribute (with long extended duration). My suggestion anyways. Organization ties is good attribute to get rank/place in M.O.N organization.

Quote from: Leodouble08 on September 24, 2015, 12:15:14 AM
Hmmm...I like the idea of working for M.O.N. Sort of like Ms. Smith in the manga.

Edit: Just to clarify, I'll probably play as a human. Could also end up being a host himself.

Well, you can indeed play role as Ms.Smith (a human captain of M.O.N team and every unit must have human in it, albeit I allow monster captains as well but it must include minimum 1 pure human member and 1 monster member each team).

mannik: Elasticity bonus would stack with the claws; adding +1 more to attack rolls and grappling checks + anything else bought with weapon attribute. It can indeed apply as 'extra flexibillity' in the sex department as well :P. With more ranks you get more and more like rubber man (1 rank may not allow squeeze under the door yet but you can squeeze through quite narrow things as your body can stretch or shrink 10 cm).

The heat is likely functioning best as a custom defect, assuming the heat condittion does not give her advantages but disadvantage only. As mentioned all monster girls go 'nuts' during full moon (lustful, energetic or bit more crazy), as mentioned it does not need taken defect but more roleplay perk. But heat could be sepparated matter which occurs on specific times of the year (or go once per month unless your pregnant, it can be tied to full moon event).

Health and Energy are calculated based on your stats with a multiplier. Health is calculated by [Body+Soul]x5, energy is calculated by [Mind+Soul]x5. Shock value I did list already which is 1/5 of your total health (it's simply limit how much pain you can endure until your stunned, which means 1 round unable to take actions expect defensive ones). Also it's threshold to count for 'major wound' which means if you get untreated you may die (slowly bleed to death).

Indeed, with 4pts you get weapon rank 2 (which translates to 10pts dmg before superstrenght, with superstrenght it turns to 12). There is continuing perk in weapon attributes, it allows to do 1/5 of your dmg (which went through enemy armor) to continue number of rounds equal to ranks invested in. There is no clear cost listed in there but going by other perks I say with 2pts you get +2 rounds of lingering damage on foes with your claws.

Also the 'buff' must be purchased as sepparated weapon. However every time you purchase a additional weapon of similar type, it costs half-less than your highest costing weapon. So if bought claws with 6pts (base), then wanting buffed version which does more intense dmg with fire, then you could go with weapon rank 2 with bleed effect also but also add in Blight perk for 3pts. Now, this costs you 5pts (6 base claw + 3 blight 1/2 round up = 5pts). Now the idea is that target suffers double of claw dmg and also double of the duration of the bleed effect (sort of 'burning flesh injury') if they fail body stat roll against it (able to add resistance bonus if any vs heat/fire or other resistance bonus). With 3pts in Blight it means the target number with 2d6 + body roll is 15 (so if you got only body stat 3, you need roll double 6 for to succeed). If they succeed, they get only 1/5 of the dmg and only 1 round of bleed effect. For exhausting effect, energy points depletion could be added for this weapon (meaning you loose 10 energy points each time you use it). It would reduce point cost of the weapon by -1 to add such (so total point cost being 4pts than 5pts then). However if you want simply raw dmg, you can trade bleed effect for additional weapon rank with claws. Blight idea just sounded good way quickly boost dmg.

Now with hellfire; if you summon fissure, what would be range how far you can create fissure and how big you want effect to be and hit how many people in said radius? Anycase the 'explosion and smoke' effect are bit tricky but I think such weapon (besides weapon ranks which each costs 2pts) would have indirect fire perk (allows blindly use it behind obstacles or covering) and have linked property. The linked property means if the hellfire attack (the explosion/fire effect) hits, it causes secondary attack to hit same area/target automatically and bypass any armor and such. So we need create sepparated weapon attack called 'noxious gas'. This would have weapon rank 0 (meaning it does no dmg, if add weapon rank then it does dmg also), add continous (so it can last 1-5 rounds after hellfire blast) and add flare property (meaning if target fails body stat roll target number 12, with penalty equal to points invested to flare, their blinded in the gas area) and then add 1pt perk called selective, it allows define who is and who is not affected by the harmful effects of the smoke (so can rule your not affected or allies). To able hide in said gas though, there is no property for such but I could rule that it's 1-3 point property which defines cover given by smoke (soft cover, half-cover and full cover). It basically gives -2 to foes attack roll in soft cover, -4 penalty at half-cover and full cover means foes cannot target you at all directly because thickness of the smoke (as your immune to smoke you can see just fine through it).

Also to get control over flames or density of smoke (created by fire) is keyed to Environmental Influence (which costs 2pts to get as attribute), keyed to 'fire'. It allows control your environment in 10 meter radius from you (can increase the radius and range by spending points) and it takes general action to control but it otherwise lasts long as you desire. Also any control you generate causes no significant damage or harm unless element involved is harmful (this case fire is). It does not allow create fire, just manipulate excisting heat/fire sources and if want reduce smoke you manipulate the fire itself to cause less smoke.

ravinwulf

How do you think a teacher or businessman would fit in for this plot of yours?

Zaer Darkwail

Either teacher or businessman can be host family license holder or join with other PC (living in appartment example).

ravinwulf

Host family would be fine by me. Probably small house somewhere.

wigglebiscuit

I'm going to have to withdraw interest from this game. As much as I'd love to play a feral little kitsune or sexy slime girl, I can't wrap my brain around the rules, and I don't really have the time to learn them.

Have fun!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: wigglebiscuit on September 24, 2015, 12:50:13 PM
I'm going to have to withdraw interest from this game. As much as I'd love to play a feral little kitsune or sexy slime girl, I can't wrap my brain around the rules, and I don't really have the time to learn them.

Have fun!

If rules are so hurdle I can make the char if you can wrap on the mechanic how rolls are done in the game?

wigglebiscuit

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 24, 2015, 01:21:22 PM
If rules are so hurdle I can make the char if you can wrap on the mechanic how rolls are done in the game?

That I can do. Just tell me what to roll :)

Let me get to work on the concept so you'll know what stats need to go where...thanks!

Angie

(I feel no shame for this)
Name: Abigail Foster/"Terra Branford"
Sexual orientation: Pan-but doesn't actually do anything about her urges. Not right now...
Sexual Kinks: Ons: Intimacy, romance, cuddling, all the sweet stuff
Offs: Bondage of any kind. The usual suspects (gore, vore, toilet stuff...)
Background

Born in Britain, Abigail's entire family had a secret-they held the bloodline of a dragon within them. Nothing ever came of this, aside from the family being rather hardy. However, one day, Abigail was shown a crystal shaped like some kind of horn. She touched it-and she "exploded" in a burst of magical energy that revealed the truth of her draconic heritage. That was when she was 13. The British government detected this burst of magical energy, having had an organization set up for this express purpose (for added irony, it was known as "The Order of St. George").

The government took her away. Well, it was more of a "give us the girl or we'll take her" situation. She was placed in a top-secret program to turn monsters like her into living weapons. After several of these programs resulted in abject failures that became what could conceivably be called 'supervillains', the government decided it might be best to open her up to some degree of social interaction instead of total isolation like the last batch. She quickly became friends with the special forces unit, but this quickly inspired dissident among the ranks-the fine, upstanding, moral British soldiers hated the idea of anyone, even a monster, forced to be a weapon.

Salvation came in the form of Japan's revelation of the existence of monsters. The soldiers convinced Abigail that she should hone her powers first, and be able to control them as best as she could-then they would break her out. A plan came into fruition, from three years in the making. A forcefield kept Abigail from leaving without suffering massive damage, and a tracking chip in her arm allowed the government to know exactly where she was at all hours. And so the plan was thus: The squad leader would order Abigail to go to the medical ward for a routine checkup (she would 'forget' to do her check-in that week), the team medic would remove the chip and send an innocuous code phrase ("Meet me later for fish and chips") to the team demolition expert would them use small charges to disable the equipment, and Abigail would fly free. Try to stop her.

The plan went off without a hitch, and the charges were even small enough that the noise was covered by the bullets at the firing range (some of those provided by another team member who planned to run interference on anyone who tried to stop Abigail). Her transformation into her half-Dragon form was detected by her 'masters', but by the time they got word of this, she was already flying away. By the time they could get anything in the air to fly after her, she was too far gone to stop.

It took her some time, but eventually, she made it to Japan. The first thing she did was find the nearest police officer and request to be taken into custody-suspecting the government had a way to find people like her (and the fact that her half-Dragon form could be detected from miles away), she figured the best thing to do was to get herself "arrested" and just wait. Someone did come and find her-a monster girl like her.

She told them her story, and while she is currently an 'illegal immigrant' due to her method of entering the country, the government is working very quickly to grant her political asylum. They have also attempted to put her with a host family, but have found difficulties doing so, as very few host families would likely be willing to hang on to a political refugee. For the time being, she's been given a completely legitimate 'false identity': Terra Branford. The Japanese government find a distinct serendipity in having a monster girl with Terra's almost exact story around.

The British government has been made aware of Terra's location. Japan sent them a one sentence message: "We know about Abigail". This means nothing to anyone not in the know, but to anyone with the clearance to know about the project, they've crapped themselves. Only time will tell how this reflects on the geopolitical climate, but Abigail has been politely requested not to speak about her past to anyone outside of the government. She wasn't planning on it anyway.

STATS

• Body: 4
  • Mind: 4
  • Soul: 5 (7 in Alt Form, see below)
Health Level: 70 (80 in alt form)
Energy Points: 65 (75 in alt form)
Shock Value: 14 (26 in alt form)
Attack Combat Value: Base: 4 (5 in Alt Form)
Spells: 5 (9)
Unarmed: 6 (7)
Pistols: 6 (7)
Rifles: 6 (7)
Defense Combat Value: Base: 4 (5 in alt form)
Melee Dodge: 8
Ranged Dodge: 8
Damage Multiplier: 5 (7 when muscle power is a factor)

ATTRIBUTES

• Alternate Form: 6 ranks, granting 60 points of Attributes. Alternate form is Detectable by anything that can sense magic-even stuff miles away can detect her (-1). She requires the aforementioned crystal in order to transform (-1 Equipment). She must spend 10 minutes in regular form for every minute she spends in the Alt Form (-6) and can only maintain it for 1 hour (-3) Anything below in Asterisks is only available in Alt Form, though some other Attributes are dependent on her being in Alt Form (Total Cost: 43 points)
  • * Flight: In Alt Form, Abigail can fly at a speed of 30 KPH (or 30,000 meters, approximately 500 meters every minute). This power is draining, however, and requires 1 Energy every minute of Flight (Deplete, -3) (Total Cost: 13)
  • * Extra Actions: Abigail can spend 10 Energy to gain an Extra Action while in Alt Form (Deplete, -1) (Total Cost 14)
  • * Technique: Hardboiled: Abigail is almost impossible to knock out in Alt Form, gaining an extra +10 to Shock Value (Total Cost 2)
  • * Enhanced Soul: While in Alt Form, Abigail enjoys a +2 bonus to Soul (Total Costs 20 points)
  • * Ranged Attack: Spells: While in Alt Form, Abigail's prodigious magical ability flows freely, giving her a +3 to attack when using her spells (Total Cost: 9)
  • * Features: Beauty: Abigail's Alt Form is astoundingly beautiful. It helps that she also wears no more then a 'scale bikini' while in that form, though the rest of her body is suffused with magic and made very pretty. (Total Cost 2)
  • Total Cost of all Alt Form powers: 60
  • Energy Bonus: Abigail has a +20 to Energy (Total Cost: 8)
  • Weapon: Fireblast: A weak (1 Weapon Multiplier), extremely accurate (+3 Accuracy), 100 meter range (Range 2) fire attack (Targeted: Weak to Fire). Looks like a flaming baseball. (Total Cost: 5, not most expensive attack)
  • Weapon: Fireball: A strong (Weapon Multiplier 4), long range (Range 2, 100m), explosive (Area 1, 1 meter) fire attack (Targeted: Weak to Fire). Looks like a bigger version of Fireblast. (Total Cost: 7, not most expensive)
  • Weapon: Frostblast: A moderate strength (Weapon Multiplier 2), long range (Range 2, 100 m) ice blast (Targeted: Weak to Cold) that freezes temporarily (Incapacitating 3, TN 9 Body or Soul to resist, -3 penalty). (Total Cost 6)
  • Weapon: Cone of Cold: A weak (Weapon Multiplier 1), short range cone (Area 3, 10m, Spreading variable) of ice (Targeted: Weak to Cold) that freezes temporarily (Incapacitating 7, TN 9, -7 to resist). (Total Cost 8)
  • Weapon: Flameburst: Requires Abigail to be in Alt Form (Dependent, -1). A 30 meter (Area 4) strong (Weapon Multiplier 6) burst of flame (Targeted: Weak to Fire). Abigail can select who is hit with the attack (Selective). If enemy is hit and armor does not stop it, enemy takes 1/5 the original damage for the next three rounds unless he takes an action to stop drop and roll (or someone else helps extinguish the flames) (Continuing 3) (Total Cost: 11)
  • Weapon: Frost Nova: A completely nonlethal (Weapon Multiplier 0) 30m (Area 4) burst of cold (Targeted: Weak to Cold). Like Flameburst, Abigail can select her targets (Selective). Anyone hit by the burst is frozen for 1 minute (Incapacitating 11, TN 9 to resist, -11 to resistance roll, Duration 3). (Total Cost: 22)
  • Extra Defenses: As a result of military training and natural ability, Abigail can defend herself 5 times in a round before suffering penalties (Total Cost: 20 points)
  • Superstrength: Her dragon blood gives her great strength, she can lift up to 4000 pounds (Total Cost: 16)
  • Landspeed: Even outside of alt form, she is supernaturally fast, capable of running at 15 KPH (or 15,000 meters, approximately 250 meters a minute). (Total Cost 4)
  • Ranged Attack: Spells: Natural ability to toss spells, simply enhanced while in Alt form (Total Cost: 3) (+1 to attack rolls with spells)
  • Ranged Attack: Pistol: Her military training gives her +2 to attacks made with pistols (Cost: 6)
  • Ranged Attack: Rifle: Military training again, +2 to attacks with rifles (Cost: 6)
  • Melee Attack: Unarmed: Again! +2 to attacks made unarmed (Cost: 6)
  • Melee Defense: Dodge: +4 to evade melee attacks while she has room to maneuver (GM discretion) (Total Cost: 12)
  • Ranged Defense: Dodge: Same as above but with ranged attacks (Cost: 12)
  • Transfer: All: No one, not even Abigail, is quite sure how, but she can temporarily gift anyone with her powers. Anything Rank 3 or lower is fair game. This is Dependent (-1) on her Alt Form, which does allow her to transfer her Flight and other things. Must touch the target. Can grant any combination of Attributes/Skills she sees fit. (Total Cost: 59 points)
  • Alternate Identity: Male and Futanari Forms: Abigail has discovered a limited shapeshifting ability, allowing her to alter her gender. (Cost: 4 points)
  • Force Field: A powerful forcefield (5 ranks, 20 armor) that protects against any attack that doesn't ignore it. Must be activated before use (-1 Activation, cannot even defend herself in the round she 'activates' it). Can be detected both by magic and by observing her when she activates it (it covers her with a blue field then fades away) (-1 Detectable) (Total Cost 13 points)
  • Technique: Steady Hand: All penalties for moving while attacking are reduced by 1 step. Can aim while moving very fast-say, Flying? (2 points)
  • Precise Aim: Penalties for a called shot are reduced by 1 step. Aim bonus increased from +1 to +3 when making a pinpoint attack. (2 points)
  • Resistance: Dragons shrug off a lot of debilitating effects. Abigail isn't quite there, but she gets a +10 to resist anything that is resisted by Body or Soul (10 points)
  • Special Defense: Disease: Abigail DOES NOT GET SICK. Ever. (4 points)
  • Special Defense: Age: Only the passage of time ages her, she is immune to magical efforts to age her. (2 points)
  • Special Defense: Cold: Temperature extremes of cold do not bother her. All she needs for Antarctica is...nothing. (4 points)
  • Special Defense: Heat: Temperature extremes of heat don't do much either (4 points)
  • Special Defense: Poison: She can't get drunk, but more benignly, she also cannot be poisoned. (4 points)
  • Special Movement: Light Footed: Difficult terrain poses no threat, she can run over sand, snow, or ice at full speed. (2 points)
  • Special Movement: Wall-Crawl: She can climb walls with ease-her hands can extend claws that don't do any damage, but can grab onto any cracks in a surface to scale it with ease. (4 points)
  • Special Movement: Water Walk: She treats water as land unless she wants to swim (4 points)
  • Supersense: She has a 'magical radar' that can sense anything magical with 1 kilometer (3 ranks). This form of radar can be detected by those who can detect magic (-1 Detectable) (Total: 5 points)
  • Telepathy: Universal: She can mentally speak with anyone and anything that can think within 10 meters. She can also see into the minds of others and attempt to probe them (18 points)
  • Tough: Dragon. SHE IS A DRAGON. Do I have to explain? She has 25 extra Health points (10 points)
Here is a link to a sheet that has all the relevant information without my jackass commentary: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yxBu9zOxO1OCyWwyMiseTd2caTHJhBiKhvwnLI0GeYs/pubhtml

SKILLS&SPECIALITIES (list only ones with ranks)

• Acrobatics: 3 (6 points) (Specialty: Flexibility) (Total Roll: +7)
  • Climbing: 5 (10 points) (Specialty: Walls) (Total Roll: +9)
  • Computers: 2 (6 points) (Specialty: Electronic Warfare) (Total Roll: +6)
  • Cultural Arts: 1 (2 points) (Specialty: Literature) (Total: +5)
  • Domestic Arts: 1 (3 points) (Specialty: Cleaning) (Total: +6)
  • Etiquette: 3 (6 points) (Specialty: Military) (Total: +7)
  • Foreign Culture: 3 (3 points) (Specialty: Japan) (Total: +7)
  • Intimidation: 2 (4 points) (Specialty: Street) (Total: +7)
  • Languages: 1 (1 point) (Specialties: English [free], Japanese) (Total: +5)
  • Occult: 3 (3 points) (Specialty: Dragons) (Total: +7)

DEFECTS

• Confined Movement: She is not allowed to leave town for now (-1)
  • Hounded: The British Government wants her back. BADLY. (-6)
  • Recurring Nightmares: Guess what her nightmares are. (-2)
  • Skeleton in the Closet: If the truth about her being in a weapon program gets out, there could be significant damage to her reputation (-4)