Human hunting [NC]

Started by elfguy, February 07, 2012, 12:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subjuanita

Quote from: AurelieCatena on February 29, 2012, 02:47:26 AM
Looks like we have attracted two hunters, at least...

I believe you may start your approach walk. Just give Subjuanita and me some time to RP a little more into that pool before attacking. I'm planning to make Carolina ask Jade to help her with the branches that have been plugged into her holes. That might be fun to play.

Gulps, and starts to feel like prey now. Tries to remain positive...well at least we will be nice and clean. LOL

Chaeronea

Is there any room for another male Deported in this game, possibly to get into a hunting scenario with Sasha? Also I have an idea for a male mercenary to play, but I think his pic is already in use :(

Zaer, is the picture you're using for Ace that of Pip Bernadotte from the Hellsing anime?

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Chaeronea on March 01, 2012, 02:28:04 AM
Is there any room for another male Deported in this game

I would tend to vote "yes". I believe there should be no problem with a constant inflow of new hunters (and maybe preys as well). They can just be part of the original delivery or come later in other planes.

But that's just my advice. Wait for Elfguy's decision.

tuckers02

I'm waiting for Elfguy's post in IC.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Chaeronea on March 01, 2012, 02:28:04 AM
Zaer, is the picture you're using for Ace that of Pip Bernadotte from the Hellsing anime?

Yep, your correct. Or more precisely it's from anime series which is called 'Ultimate OVA' (basically it's series which follows more directly from the manga).

AurelieCatena

So, so...

This hunt is turning into beach holidays. If someone could send us towels and air beds to float around the pool, that would be perfect. And maybe some sun cream as well.

Not that we would like to inconvenience the hunters' BBQ party near the landing strip!

AurelieCatena

So? No hunter was to join us?

At some point we are going to loose motivation, which would sadly mean the end of a good RP concept...

I'm sure we could accept new hunters if those who declared interest in the first hand have gone missing in action since then.

Arioch

My offer to create a hunter or a departed is still on the table. If the GM will just let me know, I'll generate the character sheet.

AurelieCatena

There are some signs indicating Elfguy may have lost interest in that thread.

So, I would say that you can just go along, post your character and enter the IC thread.

If anybody has anything against him, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Arioch

Char sheet

Appearance:
Tucker is dressed in rip-stop cargo pants, a long sleeve shirt, tactical vest and a boney hat. A pair of desert tan combat boots are on his feet.

Name: Tucker  Salazar

Group: Mercenary

Equipment:  MOLLE Pack, Camelback water carrier (3L), extra set of clothes, tactical vest, M-4 carbine with scope and light, Glock 22, Gerber Multi-tool, 550 para-cord, zip ties, LED flashlight, night vision goggles, gloves, extra batteries, binoculars, ammo, 6 inch folding knife, hammock, poncho, poncho liner. Cigars and Zippo lighter. Sniper Veil. Military Style Sunglasses.

Bio:  Tucker learned a lot about tracking from his family. Supposedly, he is part Native American and tracking is a family tradition. He has never had an investigation into his family tree, but, has been impressed with their ability to track. They even started a business as hunting guides and working with law enforcement. Tucker learned the skills and wanted to use them in other ways. Making the decision to join the military he went to a recruiting off and was rejected after it was discovered that he had several trips to juvenile hall. His anger always getting him into trouble.  Next, he decided to try his hand at the Border Patrol, one of his families’ biggest customers. Of course, the background check earned him a quick rejection. With nothing left, he stayed in the family business and worked a lot with the Border Patrol. That didn’t make him too happy since he could carry a weapon on any of the jobs.  Each time he helped them find the drug mules or a pack of illegals, Tucker was angry inside that he couldn’t be getting the credit like the uniformed agents would get.
When he became aware of the Human Hunt, he signed up and started acquire equipment he figured he would need for the trip. Excitement growing in him at the prospect of being able to finally hunt and capture his own prey.

Ons and Offs: See my Ons and Offs.

AurelieCatena

Sounds good to me. I guess you can just assume you have come in the same plane as the other hunters.

You may want to join their BBQ or start hunting immediately!  ;-)

Arioch

I was going to be hunting right away. I figure there are two females I can be after instead of a BBQ with warm beer.

AurelieCatena

Subjuanita, we'll better hurry. Soon there will be a hunter on our tracks...

Get those knots undone, quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

subjuanita

I will get right on it. We need to get you untied right away or...we will be in big trouble!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: AurelieCatena on March 05, 2012, 07:26:34 AM
So? No hunter was to join us?

At some point we are going to loose motivation, which would sadly mean the end of a good RP concept...

I'm sure we could accept new hunters if those who declared interest in the first hand have gone missing in action since then.

Sorry, I kinda forgot to check and post :P.

AurelieCatena

Zaer, please don't give Carolina any pleasure or orgasm. It's part of my offs.

Zaer Darkwail

Ah, okay. I edit my post then to be more cruel sort.

AurelieCatena

AurelieCatena

Zaer, as you had already written about Jade's rape after her failed attempt to escape, I was a bit annoyed as there was no way Carolina could have let such an occasion pass unused.

So, I suggest that Jade actually managed to reach the second room in the cave and what is currently happening between Tucker and Carolina occurs while Ace is raping Jade in the other room.

I would say that it gives Carolina some time to deal with the situation. Or you might want to edit your last post and remove Jade's rape and keep it in store for the next occasion.

In 4-way roleplaying, we should be careful not to write too much in each post so that everybody has a chance to affect the storyline, in particular when there are events that may affect all present characters (as Jade's attempt to flee).

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I edit the scene so that Jade reached the second room.

Arioch

I'm going to hold off on my next post to give Jade and Ace a chance to react.  Carolina, you are a very bad girl. Very, very bad.  Actually made me cringe when I read what you did.  Not nice, not nice at all...

AurelieCatena

Yes, she is very rebellious and can be vicious when angered and given the occasion to revenge...

I suppose Tucker is going to pass out?

Zaer Darkwail

Or worst case scenario go wild stabbing spree before passing out. As pain produces adreanline which reduces the pain or prevents person to pass out.

Also I am waiting on Jade's update before I post.

AurelieCatena

I leave it to you to decide if you want to stab Carolina. This would certainly be a horrible massacre.