News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Eliza and Friends' 1vs1/Solo Genderswap Roleplays

Started by Eliza, December 09, 2009, 02:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on March 19, 2011, 08:45:18 PM
That might be fun what kind of characters are we going for? I'm thinking of maybe a cop in fact, he's a cop from New York who chased after a guy to Hong Kong. He looses the guy and gets tricked into the fantasy world and well becomes a woman obviously.

Hmm..why does 'help' from someone like Sun Wukong come to mind?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 19, 2011, 09:02:12 PM
Hmm..why does 'help' from someone like Sun Wukong come to mind?

XD Dunno but that'd be funny the Monkey king. Also I think I'm going with my first idea. Basic concept below

Justin Masters
Marksman (probably a revolver for lols) and competent boxer and a chain smoker.
Got his first break early on in his career and is facing his first serious case in charge. He's chased the suspect to Hong Kong and winds up inside a junk shop or something. I'm probaly going to make him erm youngish. No older then 25 any thoughts?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on March 19, 2011, 09:15:01 PM
XD Dunno but that'd be funny the Monkey king. Also I think I'm going with my first idea. Basic concept below

Justin Masters
Marksman (probably a revolver for lols) and competent boxer and a chain smoker.
Got his first break early on in his career and is facing his first serious case in charge. He's chased the suspect to Hong Kong and winds up inside a junk shop or something. I'm probaly going to make him erm youngish. No older then 25 any thoughts?

Ah.. Hong Kong.. City in the Dragon's Shadow... I could do it. :D

Callie Del Noire

Anyone else got any ideas about who they are and who they wind up being?

Eliza

I'm going to be a Japanese-American historian who makes his home in Tokyo. He's fluent in Japanese and English. He has the habit of venturing out of modern Japan and into the old towns of Japan. Since Japan's eastern coast was hit by the tsunami and over 600 tremors had been hitting most of Japan, the historian I'm playing has relocated to a place where there has been less damage ... a forced vacation. While venturing out in an old town during the night, he is caught in ... something.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eliza on March 19, 2011, 11:41:23 PM
I'm going to be a Japanese-American historian who makes his home in Tokyo. He's fluent in Japanese and English. He has the habit of venturing out of modern Japan and into the old towns of Japan. Since Japan's eastern coast was hit by the tsunami and over 600 tremors had been hitting most of Japan, the historian I'm playing has relocated to a place where there has been less damage ... a forced vacation. While venturing out in an old town during the night, he is caught in ... something.

Any particular sort of ..something?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eliza on March 19, 2011, 11:50:08 PM
I'll think of something ...

Quick change, slow change, body snatch?

hmmm.. :-D I haz idea.. but not sure how you like tattoos.

playfullchick76

I could play as a treasure hunter or something, who upon finding something, or crossing over, finds himself in a female body, that sits better with me.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: playfullchick76 on March 20, 2011, 12:57:26 AM
I could play as a treasure hunter or something, who upon finding something, or crossing over, finds himself in a female body, that sits better with me.

A cute jade medallion..dating back centuries.. perhaps something is hidden inside it?

playfullchick76

A cute jade medallion, that my character couldnt resist taking, and maybe opening up. once he does, he's bathed in light blue or green light, and when its done, he's a she, with the body of a woman from a penthouse or zoo mag.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: playfullchick76 on March 20, 2011, 01:06:36 AM
A cute jade medallion, that my character couldnt resist taking, and maybe opening up. once he does, he's bathed in light blue or green light, and when its done, he's a she, with the body of a woman from a penthouse or zoo mag.

I was thinking more like a medallion containing a potion created centuries ago by a chinese alchemist. :D

Eliza

I'm guessing Callie's the GM for this thingy

For my character and the 'shadow' version of Japan, I'm going to make it in the form of Japan before the industrial era, before guns and machine technology, but with mythical beings reigning over the land.

Callie Del Noire

Leaning towards starting in Hong Kong initially.. that doesn't mean you won't be visiting other spots. Of course I hope that I can get some game play some later on when we get more a feel for the Shadows World.

playfullchick76

A potion sounds just as good. Callie can be the GM, Im ok with that.

Eliza

So all settings in the shadow world will happen underground?

Callie Del Noire

No.. not at all. I see Hong Kong as a mix of the modern and ancient. Dark alleys, brilliant neon lights (check out Hong Kong at over Christmas/New years) and eternally in shadow/twilight.

There will be some underground sections naturally..

Manhattan in Shadow is as much underground as above ground for example, but Nawlins.. it's like an endless sprawl of Bourbon Street, and Lost Saints is like a mix of LA strip, the old noire LA and bleed over of the worlds in movies.

Polymorph

Hi

I've been reading your posts as this idea was fleshed out and it seems interesting. Is there room for one more?

Callie Del Noire

I guess there is room for one more, since it looks like I'm more GM than player.. (I'll have to find somewhere out to get my own Neverwhere player fix. :D)

Eliza

The setting for the 'shadowed' Japan would be like it was in the olden times, before industrialization and trade with the U.S., a place where samurai still existed. Some places in modern Japan will spring up, showing their impact on the society of the 'shadowed' Japan. Since there is devastation from the earthquake and the tsunami, it is the same in the shadow world, but different. There's actually a war going on in the 'shadowed' Japan.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eliza on March 20, 2011, 01:56:58 AM
The setting for the 'shadowed' Japan would be like it was in the olden times, before industrialization and trade with the U.S., a place where samurai still existed. Some places in modern Japan will spring up, showing their impact on the society of the 'shadowed' Japan. Since there is devastation from the earthquake and the tsunami, it is the same in the shadow world, but different. There's actually a war going on in the 'shadowed' Japan.

Not to mention a healthy dose of things like Oni and Kitsume.

Eliza

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 20, 2011, 01:59:33 AM
Not to mention a healthy dose of things like Oni and Kitsume.

Of course, maybe a cameo of Izanagi and Izanami

Callie Del Noire

Of course we need to set the level of weird and kinkiness to do this game in.

Polymorph

Character idea; a nightclub reveller encounters a gothic looking woman who entices him. Following her out from a nightclub she seduces him in a deserted back alley and they have sex there. It is a creature that moves from body to body, the current body being that of a velvet that attempted to feed on it's previous host. When the clubber climaxes she switches bodies. Disorientated and believing himself to be drugged and hallucinating he pursues the creature now in his old body and stumbles deeper and deeper into the shadow world.

playfullchick76

Im so glad to see you here poly, we will have a true and exciting group roleplay with all of us here.