News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Its A Crazy Thing Called Love (Azrael Annavianna)

Started by AAA111, August 26, 2010, 06:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

(Good good..I love fun and making difficulties..makes the roleplay fun..as do you!)

She smiles and nods as she gets under the covers and smiles as her Uncle Josh sings to her. "I love Uncle Josh. Goodnight" She says as she listens to the song and a few minutes later Gracie is sound asleep under the covers. She is smiling wide as she sleeps.

Azrael Annavianna

He kisses her forehead and smiles at her, "Goodnight, sweetheart."  He gets up and moves to the doorway making sure all of her lights are off in the room, for once feeling like a father and liking it. 

He goes downstairs and looks around for Kristin and her father.  He sees them in the living room and maneuvers to them smiling.  "She's asleep now," he says grinning from ear to ear.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

Kristen smiles at her amazing boyfriend. "Thanks Honey. That's the quickest Gracie has ever gone down. Thanks. Come on sit down. We were just talking. Mom had to go into the restaraunt for a few last minutes things. " She smiles up at him as she pats the seat next to her as she extends her hand to him.

Azrael Annavianna

Josh comes over and kisses Kristin on the lips and says, "I am happy to do it."  He smiles at her and looks at the dad and says, "Gracie is the perfect little girl, you all make me feel very welcome, thank you."  He removes his keys from his pocket and puts them on the table.

Jack having seen his keys remembers that he took the store keys off of the key chain and rushes into the kitchen.  He picks them up and in a huff runs past them and says, "Your mom forgot the keys I'll get them to her.  Take care of Gracie and behave!.."
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

Kristin laughs at her Dad as she looks at Josh. "Well I guess it is just me and you for awhile until Dad gets back. Babe thanks for being so good to my family and Gracie. She really adores you. I can see that she is starting to get a little possessive of you. I think it is kind of cute to a point but you are so good at talking to her and making her understand things. And I love you so much for that"

She smiles at him as she strokes his hand smiling. She was never this happy before. Endings things with the ex was the best decision she ever made. Without it she wouldn't have meet Josh. Josh doesn't know everything about the relationship with Jordan. She isn't ready to open that yet.

Azrael Annavianna

"Well I do mess up occasionally," he tries to explain, "there are times were I explain things in the wrong fashion and she doesn't understand."  He looks at Kristin and then down a little at the floor, "I think sometimes I might be making it worse for you and your family when it comes to her behavior."  He looks back at Kristin, "Honey I love you very much and it is cute the way she likes me and everything, but I don't want to make things difficult for your family."  He doesn't know what he wants to say and so he surely can't put it the way he wants to.  "I guess what I am trying to say is; I want to be good for you, Gracie, your mom, and your dad.  I don't want to be a hindrance to Gracie's growth process; I guess I feel that way sometimes."

AAA111

She laughs as he talks about Gracie. "Oh honey she is a little girl still. She just turned 2 so she will get confused easily. Don't you worry because it really isn't anything out of the ordinary" She smiles at him thinking how cute he is. "Plus Dad and I were talking about how you are with Gracie and he had nothing but positive things to say about you. He talked about how much he appreciates the fact that you are so good to me and to Gracie. He doesn't think of you as a hindrance at all to this family. He thinks of you as the son he never had. She has always acted up around how should I say it her "heroes" babe"

She smiles at him. "Babe you are so amazing with her. Just last week she was going on and on about Uncle Josh. She told me that "Uncle Josh my hero. I love him". She truly adores you babe and that right there means the world to me. She is so important to me and to see that she is important to you means a lot to me. You are so good for me and my entire family. I love you more than I thought I could love a man" She kisses him on the lips as she leans her head on his chest.

Azrael Annavianna

Josh can do nothing, but smile and hold his girlfriend.  He kisses her head and simply strokes her hair.  "I'm glad that I don't disappoint you all the time, dear," he conveyed with her head on his chest, "I'm sorry I am so macho all the time."  Her hair felt so smooth in his hand and he smiled feeling the beauty.  Everything about Kristin was gorgeous and every moment of his life he tried to figure out how she had been given to him.  She, who was a angel and him who was a tramp from the wrong side of the street.  An orphan, a hot head, and sometimes a unforgiving man, who had the luxury of being with a beautiful upper middle class act girl like Kristin.  Man, I am truly lucky, he thought to himself.

AAA111

"Oh babe you have never disappointed me babe. Never you are and will always be the rock that holds me up. I like your machoness babe. It is what attracted me to you in the first place. It's sexy" She says smiling. She loves her boyfriend so much. He is the most amazing person that she has ever met. She quickly got up and when into the kitchen to grab a picture and handed it to him. It was a picture that Gracie had drawn of her family. On the top it said "Gracie's family." Gracie asked Krissy to write the words that she told her. In the picture she had Mommy, Daddy, Krissy, Gracie, and Uncle Josh. She had hearts all over the paper. "Here babe. Gracie made this and she said that it is "Uncle Josh's picture."

A few minutes later Kristin's Dad and Mom walk in as Kristin and Josh are talking and holding hands.

AAA111

(Forgot to ask you something. I was wondering if you would be interested in doing another roleplay with me alongside this one. We would have two going. I love this one and I love playing with you. Be fun to do another one too..Thinking maybe ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend or maybe ex's brother or best friend..If not no worries just thought I'd throw it out there)

Azrael Annavianna

(Alright, I am game, did you want to discuss the details here or somewhere else?  I am glad that you enjoy role playing with me, thank you the feeling is mutual, rest assured)

He smiles and has a small tear in his right eye.  He tries to hide the tears so he can be macho for her, but to no avail.  However, only a single tear rolls down his cheek; which he wipes away immediately.  His smiling just widens as he looks at Kristin and kisses her.  "I love you and Gracie... and someday when we are ready... I will love our child," it was a moment that he never thought would come.  He makes sure the tears are wiped away as the mother and father come walking in.  He puts his hands into Kristin's hands.

AAA111

(I set up a room in the roleplay requests called "new roleplay ideas (azrael and aaa111). )

She smiles as she sees the tear roll down his face. "Oh babe you are so sweet ya know that. " She looks at him with a shocked expression on her face. It was a mix of surprise and utter happiness. All she ever wanted was to hear him say something like that. It made her so happy. "Babe I know you will. You know we are going to make the perfect family someday. Just perfect"

Kristin's dad walks in. "What are you two lovebirds up to?" He says as her parents sit across from them.

Azrael Annavianna

Josh looks up, "Nothing sir, we were just talking."  He didn't want to have her dad flip out on him about talking to Kristin about having kids.  He just smiled and hoped Kristin would take over.  He just gave her a quick hug before letting her parents talk to her.

He just looked down at the floor hoping that he hadn't made a complete idiot of himself and that Kristin was truly happy, because he had meant every word.

AAA111

"Josh relax. It's my Dad. Remember he is super cool. Dad we were just talking about us and our future and having kids someday. I told you Dad Josh is in it for the long haul. He cried when I came him the picture Gracie made. He loves that little girl Dad. I proved you wrong today Dad. And I love that." She says as she looks at her Dad smiling wide.

She grabs Josh's hand as she talks to her Dad.

Azrael Annavianna

Her dad looks at Josh and then at his wife with an astonished look on his face.  He smiled looking at Josh's insecurity and grinned.  "Well if your in it 'for the long haul," he grins again, "then I guess I am just going to have to call you son."  "And yes dear," he smiles at his daughter, "you proved me wrong."  Happy that he was wrong, he kisses his daughter on the head.

Josh just lets her hand in his and his eyes grow huge when he hears what her father said.  "Uhh, thank you sir?" a little surprised, but pleased.  However, he was more surprised.

AAA111

Kristin smiles at Josh as her Dad calls him "son". It really means a lot to her that her family really and truly respects and agrees with their relationship. "I love when your wrong Dad. It's funny ya know. Because normally you are never wrong but this time you were. But it was a good thing that you were so very wrong"

"Son it is a good thing. I respect and honor and agree and fully 1 million percent support the relationship that you have with my daughter. So what's new with you two lovebirds?" He hasn't really had a conversation with his daughter in awhile so it is nice to just sit down and talk.

Azrael Annavianna

Josh smiles having been accepted with the final words into Kristin's family.  He was officially considered a 'son' before becoming Kristin's dad's son-in-law.  He grins a little more and looks lovingly at Kristin, "Like my baby said dad, we have been discussing our future together and thank you for supporting us fully one million percent."  He smiles as he says that and looks at his 'dad.'

AAA111

Kristin smiles. "So what's been new around here with you Dad and Mom? I feel like I haven't been home in so long. I've been home but I've been working the late nights so when I come home your sleeping and I never see you. I'm glad that I finally told them I can only work weekends so now I hopefully can spend some more time with Josh and you guys. I'm still going in to help tomorrow right?"

Azrael Annavianna

Her father turns to her and says, "Yes the business is doing well and your mother is doing very fine..."  He grins at his wife and winks at her.  "Also I do expect you there tomorrow and let my son play with my younger daughter," he smiles when he thinks of Josh having fun with his daughter.

AAA111

"Good. It is so cool to have family owned business Dad and I'm so glad that I can help out. Now that I am not working as much I can spend more time at the restaraunt helping you out. Gracie is so excited to spend time with Josh tomorrow. Josh was worried that maybe he was leading Gracie's growth in the wrong direction. He didn't want to be screwing up what you and Mom have been doing. I told him he wasn't but what do you think Dad?" She asks him as she smiles at Josh.

Azrael Annavianna

"My, my, no...," her father trailed off with a shake of his head, "Josh you are doing fine m'boy, your doing just peachy.  Thank you for setting a good example for Gracie and being a true man for Kristin.  She'd been lacking a good man in her life and I think your doing well.  What do you think dear?" he looks at his wife who had been primarily quiet tonight. 

Josh simply smiles and nods a thank you while holding Kristin's hand.  He leans over and kisses her on the cheek and whispers, "I love you."  He hugs Kristin as her parents talk about how wonderful life is between Gracie and him. 

AAA111

Her mother looked at Kristin and smiled as she nodded. "Oh but of course you are doing amazing with our little Gracie. You should hear how much she talks about you when your not here. She never did that with anybody else. She really looks up to you and you are doing a wonderful job setting an example for her."

Kristin holds his hand as she whispers back "I love you too baby."

Azrael Annavianna

Her dad looks at Josh and smiles, "Well how is everything been going?"  "Job and school," he passes his gaze between Josh and Kristin, "lay it on me."  He tries to act cool and use their lingo, but fails rather epically.  He never got the grasp of their talk and was still stuck in his generation with many things.  His wife grasped things better than he did especially when it can to youth.

Josh looked at Kristin to answer.  He was just trying not to talk so that he wouldn't do what he really has been doing with Kristin and that was sticking his foot in his mouth.  He just grips Kristin's hand and in her palm maneuvers his finger to draw the letters with his fingernail Y_O_U_R_P_E_R_F_E_C_T.

AAA111

"Dad ya know the cool lingo your using that you think makes you cool doesn't so much." She laughs. They always tease each other lovingly. "Well for me things have been going good. School is busy but its school i guess and work is good glad to be cutting back hours. Just the normal freaks that hit on me. But no worries Josh got my back. What about you Josh?" SHe asks smiling at him.

She grabs his hand and maneuevers her fingers to draw the words S_E_X_Y_P_E_R_F_E_C_T_L_O_V_E_O_F_M_Y_L_I_F_E

Azrael Annavianna

He smiles at her with her finder trace words and says, "Well work is doing ok for me and I was thinking of trying college again this time for diesel mechanics."  He didn't know what else to say and added, "Our three year anniversary is coming up and I am looking forward to surprising Kristin.., but she doesn't believe me."

Her father laughed at his statement thinking of all the times he'd forgotten their wedding anniversary and how many times he had hit that 'dog house.'  He knew better now and remembers that before he remembers his own birthday.