Slave (Male Master) search...

Started by Kimbersqk, May 06, 2013, 06:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbersqk

I had a story started a while ago, but life hiccuped for my partner a while ago and I am still interested in that kind of story.

The set up basically... The slave (me) is 16 years old. She was educated by her mother and father. She was born into slavery. Her parents were not. They were bought and educated BEFORE bought by the Master. She did her work sort of, but she wanted to learn more and more. Eventually, Master gets pissed off because she isn't quite doing her work, more head "in the clouds" because she wants to read and write.

He gets pissed, she is sold to another Master that will "crack" her. He has a house of slaves already (maybe 2 girls and 2 guys- to make the story interesting) and Master is a "cool" Master. He is nice and sweet but yet stern on the rules of his house. Something like that.

My rule for writing a story with anybody, life sometimes gets in the way so I may not have time to post daily. I try to get caught up on the weekends. Writing is for fun, not for stress. We all have enough stress as it is. Don't need to add more.

Please check out my o/o.

If you are interested, please shoot me a PM. :)

**On a sidenote, the story can be tweaked. That is a round-a-bout story line.
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

Kimbersqk

I am trying to post this again as I haven't really had any takers or anybody to pursue this yet... anybody interested?

Kimber
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched