High Stakes Prostitution--F wanted for Dark EX RP

Started by zoarster, October 06, 2011, 11:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoarster

I'm looking for a dominant female--or a male interested in RPing one--for an extremely dark twist on a prostitution story. The basic premise of the story is that, among the extremely rich and influential, there is a dark and mysterious group of prostitutes who play not only with large amounts of money, but also with their clients' lives. By day, the women in this group are either influential women, or the wives or daughters of influential men. By night, they prostitute themselves in a dangerous game; each woman has a different set of rules, but they all have one thing in common: any man who fails will pay with his life. All of their clients know this, and seek them out in order to experience a sexual thrill like none other.

I could see this going a number of different ways, and I'm willing to play multiple iterations of this story to explore different venues of this dark and sometimes murderous group of women. I'm also willing to explore supernatural twists, such as the inclusion of witches and succubi. Below are just a few ideas; names are just placeholders. Original characters within this world are more than welcome--these are just "starters":

• After years of a vanilla marriage to a powerful Senator, Lisa hears rumors of this group and decides to join them. Not content with the regular and often subpar sex her husband provides at home, Lisa looks to be dominated. Any man who fails to bring ecstatic pleasure to Lisa and bring her to her knees, however, will be shown how it's done... and that "show" will be the last thing he sees. Rumors get around, however, and the Senator--whom Lisa still loves--hears about the seductive new prostitute around town. What will Lisa do when she learns that her next client is her own husband?
  • Jessica was once the District Attorney of the city, but was defeated by a political rival. One of the strongest proponents of harsh sentencing, she missed the power over human lives that she once held and seeks to find it once again--and find it she does, as a mistress who inflicts sadistic punishments on her clients. Those who cannot obey her will pay with their lives.
  • Liana and Lara are twin sisters, the daughters of a wealthy banker. As identical twins, they've had enough of getting mixed up, and start a new game: men who hire them have one weekend to get to know them. Sometime within the next week, one sister or the other will accost the client in a silent sexual encounter. As the client orgasms, he must cry out the name of the twin who is servicing him. Either way, the other sister will appear sometime the following week to fuck him as well... except if he guessed wrong, that fuck will be his last.

For all of these plots, I'd like to go beyond the sexual encounters that they have as prostitutes and explore their lives as well. How does their insidious hobby affect their day-to-day jobs? Also, I these stories don't necessarily have to become gorefests. Of course, there is snuff involved, but the point of the snuff is to heighten the stakes of the sexual experiences and to explore the thoughts and feelings of each character in this life-or-death tango. Partners who are more comfortable with a "fade to black" technique for killing their victims, or using less graphic techniques such as sleeping pills, are more than welcome as well as those who prefer more graphic depictions! Please PM me if interested.

zoarster

Edits:

• Clarified "fade to black"/gorefest wording.
  • Made it clearer that my list of suggestions is not all-inclusive.

Lothario

Liana and Lara are twin sisters, the daughters of a wealthy banker. As identical twins, they've had enough of getting mixed up, and start a new game: men who hire them have one weekend to get to know them. Sometime within the next week, one sister or the other will accost the client in a silent sexual encounter. As the client orgasms, he must cry out the name of the twin who is servicing him. Either way, the other sister will appear sometime the following week to fuck him as well... except if he guessed wrong, that fuck will be his last.

Hi there:
I'm new to this site. I must say that your post caught my attention from the moment I saw it. I guess it appeals to my dark side.
I don't know how convincing I can be in the role of two women, but I certainly would be willing to try, if you were willing to take a chance.
Regards,
Lothario

"The tragedy of sexual intercourse is the perpetual virginity of the soul."

zoarster