Sexual Combat (NC: F/f or Futa/f)

Started by adeleturner, August 12, 2014, 11:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adeleturner

So, I've been gone for a reeeeally long time. If you are curious as to why, there's a thread explaining things. In general, though, I'm trying to get past all of that.

I'll start another thread later for con scenarios that I'm interested in, but I want to start with some NC scenarios. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Adele. I almost always play dominant female or futa characters opposite female partners. I'm really only looking to partner with female characters portrayed by female writers. The scenarios you see here are not the only ones I'm interested in, but they are what I would like to start with as I'm easing my way back into RPing.

I'm looking for scenarios where I play a female or futa character who fights and sexually conquers a female opponent. Things would have to start off NC, but NC-to-con is perfectly fine. Public fights with public humiliation are a particular fave. Archetypically, I play larger, stronger characters who defeat more lithe partners that are used to winning by wit and cunning. In D&D terms, I play fighter-types who enjoy dominating rogue-types.

A few necessary kinks for my current search:
NC
Fighting
Humiliation/degradation
Sexy clothing/armor
Excessive cum (if I am playing as a futa character)
Some sort of image inspiration for characters (images of RL people--models or actresses--preferred for original characters)
All three holes

I can't stress that last one enough. As a domme, I find oral, vaginal and anal domination all to be important parts of my satisfaction--I think of it as complete ownership and the lack of any one element makes the ownership feel incomplete. I won't negotiate there. If any of that makes you uncomfortable, make it clear the moment you contact me.

A nice bonus:
If both or either of us are open to playing multiple characters

Big offs:
Fake breasts (big is fine, fake is not)
Bimbos
Loli
Scat
Pregnancy (I'm too frightened by this in real life)
Lactation

I'm open to a wide variety of settings: modern, sci-fi or fantasy. As far as fandoms go, I'd be open to Mass Effect (Futa Aria x Ashley would be amazing), D&D settings, World of Warcraft, almost any fighting game, Elder Scrolls, or Marvel.

This is mostly an interest check thread for now, but I will be adding more specific scenarios in the future.

I'm also open to a few deviations from my normal play style:
1) I'm willing to play as a monstrous male character, such as a demon or tentacle monster, but I'm still not open to playing as a humanoid male.
2) I'm open to subbing, but only in one of the combat scenarios mentioned above and only against a female/futa opponent portrayed by a female player.
3) It might be fun to play a hero domme for once. This is just a seed idea for now, but it could be interesting to play a futa paladin, angel or superheroine who sexually conquers evildoers.

Anyway, I think that's enough to start with. PM me if you are interested.

Here's my F-List for those of you looking for more.