Deserted Island- OOC interest check

Started by missaninja26, May 19, 2009, 08:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

missaninja26

Here's the idea: (please bare with me i am new to this forum, not role playing)

You are flying on an air plane to London, France. Perhaps your going on vacation or traveling to see friends or family. Maybe your on a business trip or off to travel the world.
While you ate on this aircraft with 300 other people, the engines suddenly fail. The Pilot can't seem to figure out what went wrong as the plane starts to take a nose dive. Your fellow passengers are all screaming and shouting as the plane spirals downward at great speeds.
Suddenly the plane crashes in the middle of the ocean, on a remote island. The plane broke into three pieces during the crash, the engine area blowing to bits.
Out of 300 people, only 85 make it out of the crash alive.
You are one of those 85 people....
What do you do??

* Note: This Role Play starts after the plane has already crashed. You wake up from the impacted, and find yourself on the Island.

~Romance is encouraged
~Drama is encouraged also
~Gore also ok

Characters needed:
Brother/sister set
Stewardess (only two please)

Any takers?????
"Here I am! Embrace me or hate me... either way i don't give a f**k!" ~ Myself

"Everyone feels alone... even standing in a crowd we feel alone.  Until we find that one person who truly understands you.. that's true love." ~ Jeniffer Love Hewit

Missa's ons and offs 
my character site

Selene

I'm interested, I don't mind who i play.

Duncan

missaninja26

Sweet!!! that makes two people, and Ducan, i can play the sister.  I want to get a few more people intrested before we start.

"Everyone feels alone... even standing in a crowd we feel alone.  Until we find that one person who truly understands you.. that's true love." ~ Jeniffer Love Hewit

Missa's ons and offs 
my character site

Selene

in that case, i'll play one of the stewardesses. i always had a thing for uniforms  ;)

Duncan

Walking over to Selene Duncan added a so do I as he passed her to board the plane.

Selene

Welcome aboard and i'm glad to hear it

missaninja26

Hod up we were gonna start it after the plane crashes... and do i have to make another thread for this to be IC?  lol sorry im new here, and the other forum i belong to, there's different threads for IC and OOC

Missa's ons and offs 
my character site

Duncan

LOL we were just teasing each other.  Where are you thinking of putting this said thread at?

Selene

just teasing! i would have thought this would be classified as light small group thing. really looking forward to this, can we start now and just clue in people who join later???

missaninja26

Quote from: Selene on May 19, 2009, 09:29:20 AM
just teasing! i would have thought this would be classified as light small group thing

Okay, do you guys wanna get started? I can put it in the Light small group... Make it an open thing, and people who wanna join can talk here, and just wake up some where on the Island.

Missa's ons and offs 
my character site

Selene

Duncan

Sure PM me any need to know details about the bro/sis

Selene

good point, can i make up a back story of do you already have something in mind PM me if theres anything i need to know

missaninja26

Posted!!!!! woot!! *laughs* sorry i get a little overzealous about role playing.
here's the link:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=37259.0

Missa's ons and offs 
my character site

Duncan

Selene

very nice...
here's me in that case...only with black hair instead of blonde

missaninja26

who do you do that??? and I can't see yours josh.

Missa's ons and offs 
my character site

Duncan

it's the blond dude from fast and the furious.

Selene

when typing your reply there's a little button on the far left under the bold symbol. Click that and then inbetween the little brackets that pop up, enter the url for the image you want. Sorry i can't explain it better than that.

missaninja26

ummm.... yeah....... ill figure it out.

Missa's ons and offs 
my character site

Selene

missaninja26

Quote from: Selene on May 19, 2009, 11:31:54 AM
sorry I didn't help much... :-\
It's okay. *pats* i should know how to do it. lol.

Missa's ons and offs 
my character site

Selene

it took me ages to work it out. Once i did it was one of those "D'oh! of course!" moments...

Duncan

Did you get it?  If not i will walk you through it.