WTB: Mutants & Masterminds 3.5 GM & Players!

Started by PhantomPistoleer, August 20, 2010, 11:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

It's worth a shot!  I'm interested in a Mutants & Masterminds game.  I need someone to please, please, please get back to me on this.

For those of you who just traipsed into this post, M&M is a superhero system game authored by Green Ronin Press.  It runs on the D20 system and is awesome.

I'm not really interested in any low-level games;  PL 10 and up, please!  I like modern settings.

Discuss!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

meikle

3.5 is kind of uh

A misnomer I think

There are only three editions of M&M, and the most recent has only been released as DC Adventures.

I'm not really in the market for anything smutty, but I have been flipping through the DC Adventures book and considering running a game with (though I'd drop the DC part), so maybe there is something to be discussed!
Kiss your lover with that filthy mouth, you fuckin' monster.

O and O and Discord
A and A

TheVillain

Yeah, MnM is always fun. When you get a GM let me know.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

PhantomPistoleer

Whaaaaaat?  There is a new version of M&M!?

o_o!  Listen, what if you run a non-smut version, but with characters having the opportunity of being smutty with one another?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

meikle

http://www.greenronin.com/store/product/grr5001.html

A little further down the line they will be releasing the M&M book without the M&M setting flavor instead of the DC stuff, but this is the M&M3 system.

Naturally if I ran a game I don't really mind if the PCs do their own their off-camera, but on the other hand, not really worth the time to get a thing going if everyone disappears from the plot proper to do behind-the-scenes smut :p

O and O and Discord
A and A

Callie Del Noire

I don't like what I'm seeing of the 3rd edition, but then I'm happy with the 2nd edition m&m

TheVillain

That's solved rather easily. Just say that in the main thread it's a fade to black, and the players set up their own playtimes.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

meikle

Quote from: TheVillain on August 21, 2010, 11:57:49 PM
That's solved rather easily. Just say that in the main thread it's a fade to black, and the players set up their own playtimes.

Yeah; like I said, I don't care if it happens, I just don't want to run a game and have everyone focus entirely on what's going on behind-the-scenes.

Anyway, I am storming brains, and might put up a thing later tonight.

O and O and Discord
A and A

Aether

I owned M&M once long ago as a supreme stage for my ex and I to rp a pair that was so opposed and so super powered that it seemed to make since to steer away from classic high fantasy and use this system.

I have the source material in hand and would love to go for a romp about in this world!

PhantomPistoleer

I don't have access to the new DC Adventures, though.  I'd prefer a 2nd Ed. M&M game, though.  In fact, an X-men inspired game would be tops!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Aether

So, PP, this is your inquiry, thus your decision on what you want to play.  2nd ed is it?

Callie Del Noire

I'd be interested depending on what sort of genre of heroics you got in mind.

Callie Del Noire

Aether

Callie Del Noire

Bumer.. sucks that the one M&M game going is a 3e game.. which I don't like so far