Rest, Recovery and Romance (F for M or F)

Started by SmilingFox, March 27, 2015, 09:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmilingFox

Bit of an odd idea I've been tossing around in my head lately, it stems from my own personal experiences with hospitals. (I won't get into it here, but I spent much of my childhood and teenage years in and out of the hospital.)

The premise is thus: I play as a teenage girl, an aspiring artist, who's in the hospital recovering from a serious car accident. Her boyfriend (A bit of a jerk at the best of times) was diving drunk and caused the crash, causing her severe injury and costing her the use of her dominant arm. Injured and depressed, she's left to recover alone as her boyfriend lays in a coma.

Your character can be either a nurse (male or female) or a fellow patient. I'm looking to emphasize the romance angle, hopefully with a relationship building either through mutual understanding and comfort if a fellow patient, or through varying levels of intimate care and nurturing if a nurse.

For things like kinks and smut, I'm open to just about anything so if there's anything you'd like to see included, let me know. If this tickles your fancy, please send me a pm :)