Closed for the moment

Started by Old Lady Willow, January 04, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Lady Willow

These scenes are intended to be quick, low maintenance one-shots that don't require much planning at all. Gender of the player doesn't matter, but I am looking for someone that can play the male role in most of these stories. I might be convinced to take the role myself if asked, but I'd prefer the female role.

I'm not looking for anything long term at this time.

Non-Con scenes

Kinks I enjoy here:
Forced Orgasm
Lack of Condom
Cumming Inside
Oral
Vaginal
Risk of Pregnacy

A New Bride's Nightmare

An arranged marriage, one that she's been dreading for months. It was to save the family, as her parents are broke, but his are rich. Unlike her, the man she's marrying has been looking forward to this night since it was announced.

Spoiled, entitled, and not at all concerned about his bride's consent, he forcefully takes her for his own on their wedding night.

A Break In

In a college dorm, one of the attending students(all characters must be 21 or older) has just gone through one of the worst things she could have experienced. Unaware that she's been stalked for the past month, she's taken by surprise when her dorm is broken into. She's tied down, gagged, and taken against her will, then left where she lays.

Later, after what feel like an eternity, her roommate comes in after a night of drinking. She is relieved when she sees him, expecting to be released, but he mistakenly thinks she's tied herself up for his benefit.

Gagged, she can't correct him, and he'd too drunk to recognize her muffled protests.

Extreme

Kinks I enjoy here:
Knotting
Excessive cum
Cervical Penetration with larger cocks(For big animals/creatures only)
Cum Inflation
Oral
Forced Oral to Oral contact(Woman's mouth is held open while the animal licks/drools inside)

Bedroom Play Gone Wrong

A husband and wife have been trying to spice up their love life to no avail. After trying many different things, they've ventured into BDSM, even bought a special chair for it. This chair is meant to keep the wife pinned on her back, legs and jaw both forced open. It puts him in the perfect position of utter control.

It actually starts to work, but partway through, someone rings the doorbell, and he leaves to answer it...which leaves his wife behind with the family dog.

He comes back to find the dog having his way with her. She cries out for help, but he's more into getting off to the show.

Punished By A Witch

A woman's family once pissed off a witch who lived in a forest. Though she was unable to punish them when it happened, it's been years and several lifetimes, and finally the unsuspecting decedent of those who once wronged her came to enjoy a vacation.

The woman in question finds herself bound on her knees, enclosed by a casing that resembles one of the many woodland animals and cursed to smell like one of said animals in heat.

The only thing she can do is endure as she's taken by a male who intends to breed.

The animal in question can be any large creature you'd expect to find in the woods. A stag, a bear, a moose, something along those lines.

Heedlessx

Sounds like great fun. I’d like to fold ‘bedroom play’ into break in. Husband goes to answer door, wife hears a scuffle, eventually the door to the bedroom opens and a stranger walks in. He looks very pleased to find you. Ordeal that follows can be one on one, leading to many clients, leading to many dogs/beasts.