Gundam Wing

Started by Idej, July 21, 2008, 12:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idej

I haven't seen anyone done this before and I decided to ask if anyone was interested in seeing this game form.

Darthvegeta800

Perhaps. I'm a big Treize fan so i like Gundam Wing.
What did you have in mind?

Idej

Well, I wanted to have the game start-up shortly after the creation of the mobile doll sytem and the creation of Mercurius and Vayeate.(For those who need information about what I am talking about feel free to PM me).

I think that this part was interesting as OZ and the Romefeller Foundation started to gain major footholds on the road to the power and it was during this time that most of the pilots were preoccupied on the Moon.  That time would be the perfect opportunity for a group of ragtag people to start to take shape without having to worry about the Gundams or their pilots for a while or have major OZ offensive movements attacking the group.

Forgive me if I have it all wrong, it has been a while since I watched the show.

Here are my ideas.

One is to have the group be part of some fighting force that wants to free the colonies or eliminate OZ and/or the Romefeller Foundation

Two is to have the group be a bunch of OZ recruits fresh out of the academy.

Three is to have the group be a back-up plan for the gundams in-case they were to fail and were given the orders to strike.

Four is to have the group be part of the early foundations of the terrorist group that would later be known as White Fang.

Darthvegeta800

The OZ recruits seems a nice idea. Hopefully a few other players will pop in.

Idej

One can hope.:)

This probably going to be a freeform game, as I am not in the mood to deal with game mechanics for this one.

Rune

I am not that familiar with Gundam Wing (having only seen a few episodes of Gundum Seed and the original Gundam movie), but I would be interested in joining. I have played games based off Robotech and Jovian Chronicles, so I hope that my lack of knowledge of the setting would not be too limiting.

Idej

Learning about the series isn't too hard.  For the most part most of the Gundam series follow a similar plot skeleton.  So if you understand the basic plotline for Mobile Suit Gundam and Gundam SEED, then Gundam Wing isn't too bad.  My only problem was following the storyline if I missed an episode.  That could be me though.

No worries, about lack of knowledge.  Here are some links to get a better picture of Gundam Wing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gundam_Wing
http://www.mahq.net/animation/gundam/gundam.htm
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm

I would point you to gundamofficial.com, but I do not think the update for Gundam Wing is done(and I doubt it will ever get done.)

The main list of mobile suits that will be available since the characters are going to be part of OZ will be listed below.

OZ-06MS Leo
OZ-07AMS Aries
OZ-07MS Tragos
OZ-08MMS Cancer
OZ-09MMS Pices

These are all of the models of mobile suits that human pilots use the most.  The rest are either one of the kind mobile suits(i.e. Tallgeese and all of its incarnations) or ran by the Mobile Doll(Computer Operated) system(i.e. OZ-02MD Virgo).

Seeing that everyone is fresh out of the academy everyone will be either stuck with a Leo or an Aries at first as they are the basic models for OZ.