LeSane search thread|Still in the works....

Started by LeSane, July 04, 2016, 11:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

To begin, please follow Elliquiy's TOS. It's the most basic of rules and we're all adults here on this site so I suspect you know what something you should and shouldn't do. When it comes to this roleplay, please don't steal or borrow the graphics or wording. Do not try to work around the rules or find loopholes when it comes to my on's/off's. It is likely I will make changes or additions to them as my tastes change. Please read them carefully and If there is anything you're still not sure about, just let me know. The most important rule of course is to have fun. This will be a solo search thread so there is no major overhead plot to follow or work towards, rather it focuses on character interactions and personal growth. If you are up for it I can say this'You will be what keeps this roleplay going and keep it fun.' Because of the nature of this roleplay there will of an adult level. Things like violence, sex be it con or non-con, and a plethora of other things; so if you are not okay with that then you should perhaps reconsider wanting to write with me.

Pᴏsᴛɪɴɢ

There are no word limits, maximums or minimums however if you can't consistently give me something to work with, or only want to a few paragrpahs in a post, then you are barking up the wrong tree. Quality always over quantity but remember 'write to move the roleplay forward as well with each post.' If you spend 600 words in the same place thinking about the cool wind blowing through your hair or the smell of street food wafting up your nostrils guess what... its gonna be a very and I mean VERY short solo game. Don't expect instant smut either when our characters meet and start talking. Don't be a passive aggressive bitch either; If something is wrong don't screw the game over because something didn't go your way. Usually written in third person is loved and I would like to see at least one post a week. Please do also read a post thoroughly before responding to it. It can be rather frustrating to have your actions ignored and messy if things like locations or company aren't taken into account. That being said please don't spend all your time plotting with me and never interact or post at all that's just rude as all hell.

Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs

The characters I use....
The characters that I many utilize are from anime pictures or images that give a good concept of the character. I don't do real picture very often since I don't see the need to portray a living breather person(Its sorta weird to me. I usually use dark skin characters since I feel that African american or dark skinned characters are lacking. If you can’t handle the fact I stick with drawn art or anime then I'm sorry I am not the writer for you.

What I hope from my partners....
I encourage things that are fresh and new from your character an please do make character that of a different ethnicity and race. I understand that what I said above about anime and such, but you do not need to have bland generic name. I like to see originality. All sexualities are welcome however if you are gonna pitch a male you should have an idea on what we are gonna be doing, please do show some diversity from your character and my own. If you make a homosexual male, that is fine…do however give me a reason why. Same for heterosexual females. If you're going to play a homosexual character, just please don't give some lame reason; believe me I have heard and read a few.

Iᴅᴇᴀs

Wɪᴛᴄʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴏʀʏ; Tʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Wᴏʟᴠᴇs
Wɪᴛᴄʜᴇʀ(F) x Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ(M)
Iɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ ✔✔✔✔✔
➥Cᴏɴsᴇɴsᴜᴀʟ, Nᴏɴ-Cᴏɴ, Fᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ ,Aᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Pʟᴏᴛ
The Witcher (YC) arrives to the Ghelibol a small Redanian city in the region bearing the same name. Following a contract of a werewolf roaming the area hunting down some of the soldiers. It is expected that the creature is one of the towns residents with a grudge against the Redanians and the captain put a large reward for the head of the creature. My character is a the blacksmith for Ghelibol; and has been keeping a low profile since learning that his life is now in danger. Now that a witcher snooping around town he cautious. He wants to make an attempt befriend the cat eyed huntress. The Witcher will take note to his friendliness as suspicion, yet will not push it. Things ultimately don't go as planned he will have to go take a large risk by giving hints to where his cave. Its this place he uses when the full moon causes him to change, and its this cave where he'll put his life on the line. What if she already knew that he was to betray her and purposely went along wanting answers?
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LeSane

Created the first plot for this search thread also a bump.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'