Some ideas

Started by Tom, August 09, 2006, 05:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Hey, I'm looking for a few one-on-ones or small groups. Here's a brief list of what I am interested in, in no particular order. If any of these strike your fancy, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I know most of them are old cliches, but I like 'em. I can play male or female characters.

1. Hermaphrodite: A young herm is on a sleepover with a female friend or two. When they learn about her secret...things get interesting. Possible characters here include the herm, her female friends and also possibly the brother, father or mother of the girl hosting the sleepover. Freeform.

2. D&D: A plot heavy d&d3.5 game for 1-3 characters. Sexy, mature, gruesome, graphic are some keywords. I'm looking for a DM and other players.

3. Tomboy, nerdgirl: A group of friends (mostly males) are surprised to find that one of their own (the tomboy, nerdgirl) is actually a stunning and beautiful babe beneath her geeky demeanour. More than that...she is more than willing to put out for her nerdy friends... Characters include: the tomoy nerdgirl, her male friends, possibly a female friend.

4. Pirates: Male and female pirates sail the high seas. Somewhat plot heavy, but includes possibilities for m/m f/f f/m and group scenes. POssible characters include: male and female pirates and any captives (noble or exotic slaves). I could GM this myself.

StockingsLover

Hi would be quite interested in 3. and 4. do you envisage them being freeform or system (I have very little experience with system).
StockingsLover

<A href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=6739.0" TARGET="_blank">On/Offs</A>

Tom

I see both 3 and 4 (and 1) as freeform. What character would you be interested in running in these games?

StockingsLover

Not sure I would be able to play a convincing female so would probably be a male character in both but willing to try if needed. Could quite easily play nerdy male and always wanted to be a pirate so that would be no problem as well. (images of Keira Knightley are haunting me now)

StockingsLover

<A href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=6739.0" TARGET="_blank">On/Offs</A>

Tom

Ok, let's wait and see who else is interested. I'll get back to you.

Vandren

Prates would be interesting . . . I'd been thinking about doing one myself, but definitely don't have the time to run it.  So, I'd be very interested in playing (though it'd probably be best to put me as a "probable" rather than a "definite" due to my recent posting randomness).
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Aysleen

I'd be interested in 1, 3, or 4, but only free form - I don't know systems.  And I'd prefer to play a female, but don't care which parts :)
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Elvi

I do good tomboy turned sex pot......
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

NikitaFirestar

*is sooo not following Elvi* I love pirates!
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Elvi

*laughs*

Do pirates in live role play and have a one on one on here..........

NikitaFirestar

Pirates are awesome! I would soooo wanna do that rp on here.

Elvi

Pirates are not awsome they are nasty and ruthless and brigands.......but of course you're talking Mr Depp here aren't you? *drools*

Akioth

I swear he is now the standard every pirate is compared too...
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Aysleen

Quote from: Akioth on August 09, 2006, 10:57:26 AM
I swear he is now the standard every pirate is compared too...

And, I'm sorry...but is that a bad thing? lol
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

StockingsLover

I'm really quite fancying the idea of a pirate scenario as well.
StockingsLover

Elvi

Quote from: Aysleen on August 09, 2006, 11:00:49 AM
And, I'm sorry...but is that a bad thing? lol

It is if you're being historical, but he isn't if you're wanting a romp......even if he is a little on the short side for me.........*drools more*

NikitaFirestar

*laughs* Not all pirates are bad, and yes, I am leaning heavily towards Mr. Depp. But still! Pirates are cool. Unless you're on the wrong end of their tempers and such. *Giggles* So are we doing a pirate one?

Akioth

Yo ho a pirates lifes for me......*just chuckles*
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Elvi

Quote from: NikitaFirestar on August 09, 2006, 11:03:44 AM
*laughs* Not all pirates are bad, and yes, I am leaning heavily towards Mr. Depp. But still! Pirates are cool. Unless you're on the wrong end of their tempers and such. *Giggles* So are we doing a pirate one?

NO?
Name me one that wasn't then........

NikitaFirestar

One pirate who wasn't bad? Well... Its more in the eye of the beholder. I mean, there are lots of people that we think are good, but bad guys think are bad, and vice versa *nods, giggling* Right...?

Vandren

Quote from: Elvi on August 09, 2006, 10:51:07 AM
Pirates are not awsome they are nasty and ruthless and brigands.......but of course you're talking Mr Depp here aren't you? *drools*

It is if you're being historical, but he isn't if you're wanting a romp......even if he is a little on the short side for me.........*drools more*

Actually, we've been getting a lot of documentaries/histories here lately, not all the pirates were "bad" as such.  Sir Francis Drake, for instance, or the various female pirates were pretty decent sorts.  At least one was a fairly good nobleman too, before turning to piracy, though he targetted government ships.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Tom

Quote from: Aysleen on August 09, 2006, 09:26:56 AM
I'd be interested in 1, 3, or 4, but only free form - I don't know systems.  And I'd prefer to play a female, but don't care which parts :)

Well...there'd be private parts obviously... ;)

I'd like to have you for number 1 in a freeform. I'll do the herm and you and another player (that have volunteered via PM) will run the two female friends. I'll set up the game to get us started (in a few hours). I'll put it in the one-shots section for now.

NikitaFirestar

Sooo... Are we gonna start a pirate game too then?

Tom

Quote from: NikitaFirestar on August 09, 2006, 12:56:25 PM
Sooo... Are we gonna start a pirate game too then?

Yeah, I'll GM a pirate game. I'll just need to think about the details first, then contact all those who have been interested, and provide a more detailed description of the setting. Leave your name (nick) here and I'll get in touch with each and every one of you...

NikitaFirestar

Yay! *Claps and goes in search of a picture*