News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

10/10

Gotta love cool images that evoke magic and the fantasy genre!

Ralhend

Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Nico

RampantDesires

9 I love the mirror reflection in the back!

Quote from: Ralhend on November 11, 2016, 02:00:57 AM
(What does she have across her eyes?  A ribbon? Blindfold? Flogger?)

I think it's a ribbon blindfold .. that can be used as a flogger? :P

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Nico

Ralhend

I am not gay or bisexual, but I can appreciate the artistic and tasteful display of guy on guy affection.
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/

Nico

Marshy

Nothing against it; part of the LGBTQ+ community, myself. I just don't find the image appealing.

Novak

10 but thats because I have always had a huge nerd hard on for harley quinn. From back in the animated series days.

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Nico

Ralhend

Verasaille

9, I like the creepy mythical look

curvyprincess

10 -love the contrast in hair color, and also the fantasy of riding away on a horse.
[/url]

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

RampantDesires

Hello handsome.  Here's your 10 :D

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

RampantDesires

I really like this one :-)  It is an avatar that kind of sucks you into a story. 9

Tanken Sai

May the goddess watch over you

Verasaille

RampantDesires

Ooo, she is lovely!  I like the shadow cast by the hood, and ... well pretty much everything about this picture :-)

Deamonbane

Tanken Sai

10 for the resourcing of the tie. very nice to use what is on hand.
May the goddess watch over you