Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedroom Lazarus

Still currently in the fetal position after being kneed by the wolf.  that...hurts
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

WOLFIE!!!! Flying Glomps!

I always seem to miss the fun stuff dang it!

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Derwaysh

~He grins and moves to avoid each parry.

Milady... I am most honoured.

~Taking a humble and then putting one foot on a ledge, jumps up in the air and performs a downwards thrust~

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Shewolf

Crimzon Dragon

Bedroom Lazarus

Snatches the fallen palled, raising it up till a shadow falls across those smug features....then brings it down with authority to cause a thunderclap to sound on impact on the wolf's backside.

Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

-Takes a step to the side, watching as he sails past her. She sheathes her sword and pulls out a bag of cookies-

I forgot, this is not my gym. I only get serious in there. -holds out the bag of cookies to Derwaysh-

Cookie?

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Crimzon Dragon

Shewolf

Shreeks and falls over on the flat of her stomach, crying out.

Cryptic

Sits on the ground with a dumbfounded blonde expression, yea you know the one!
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Derwaysh

~Scratches his head as he looks around~

Come to think of it, I've never seen you in this here gym or dojo before.

~Grabs a cookie and drapes an arm around her~

That all worked out!

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Crimzon Dragon

Shewolf

Takes her revenge on the priest by jumping him again and giving him a good spanking!

Crimzon Dragon

Bedroom Lazarus

-380 i'm going to need multiple ice packs now...Owww.    Owwww.   Owww

The Sins that Beckon Me

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Crimzon Dragon

Cryptic

Yea going to stay out of this until she figures out what the heck happened. Sword and spear fights, a whimpering, crying priest and a wolfie kicking at him.
A/A's

Crimzon Dragon

impishcharm

Walks in only to immediately come to a halt as she witnesses the chaos.

What the...?

You know you hypnotize me, always