Seeking Dom Male

Started by sammyseaweed, November 17, 2009, 07:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammyseaweed

Pm, Post, IM.

One.
Incest
Brother, 18 and sister, 16 share an attic room. Parents keep very quiet about their Daughter because she is being hunted by an unknown person, her brother is aloud to go to school but she is not. Her brother is very protective of her, yet blames her for the confusion, hardship and frustration he goes through. He doesn’t understand why they want his sister and why he cannot have a normal life, he cannot invite people over, have girlfriends and is forced to spend most of his time with her. They have a bad relationship with their parents because of the stress they are under, and his sister is very naïve and lonely because of her upbringing.

One night he wakes to muffled sounds and finds his sister with her hands in her underwear, she is confused and embarrassed, not knowing why she has urges, and kisses her brother.

Two.
Fantasy and Dominance
King Kuro has no male child. He tries and tries not only with the Queen, but with concubines to, to her dismay. He ends up with twenty female children, all his sons dying in child-birth.
While it is against the law of the time to put a woman on the throne, they reluctantly consider the King’s legitimate daughter Imotsu, a young, proud fighter as her father is near death.

Then Aneo is mentioned, He’s brother is married to one of King Kuro’s daughters, he is not tied to the family by blood, but already being a prince and spoke highly of by the king himself as ‘The kind of man I would dream of being my son.’ He is considered for the throne. This is all Aneo needed to know from his spies before hatching a plan.

At first Aneo plans to poison Imotsu, or kill her in ‘a training accident’ he travels to the palace, and searches for her. But upon seeing her training, he changes his mind. He begins to desire her instead, and wonders if he made her obedient and tame, he could simply marry her and make her do his wishes instead. He knows though that Imotsu would not be easy to tame, she would need to be beaten down.

zemo8801

Your first idea sounds like a lot of fun and i would like to know is it still available?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

sammyseaweed

Yeah its still avalible if your interested.

zemo8801

Yes i am quite interested in it so where do you see this going.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas