The family that slays together stays together [EX, NC] (More Victims?)

Started by Black Howling, July 25, 2014, 02:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Howling

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 26, 2014, 11:36:01 AM
Biological son if that's cool.

Edit: And going for middle or older, what age range should I go for?
Below 23, above age 18. We'll probably be calling it quits on biological offspring for the mother soon since there is like a 5 year range with the current parameters. I'd think no more then one other and that's if Gnothi approves it.

Elzith

Hello there. I'd be interested if there are any more female children slots available. If not, could play a victim instead.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Black Howling

Quote from: Elzith on July 26, 2014, 12:02:56 PM
Hello there. I'd be interested if there are any more female children slots available. If not, could play a victim instead.
With both adopted and perhaps one more biological, yes there is more female slots open in that regard. Though we are cutting biological ones off at 4. Just unrealistic if we allow more then that. >_>

Roen

Quote from: Black Howling on July 26, 2014, 12:07:21 PM
With both adopted and perhaps one more biological, yes there is more female slots open in that regard. Though we are cutting biological ones off at 4. Just unrealistic if we allow more then that. >_>
Yeah, more than five children in the house would send any average housewife on a murderous rampage ^^'

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Black Howling

Quote from: Roen on July 26, 2014, 12:13:16 PM
Yeah, more than five children in the house would send any average housewife on a murderous rampage ^^'

I was thinking, maximum four biological and four adopted. The adopted ones would be considered part of the 'clan' and thus viewed as family, but function in some ways as disguised ranch hands and the like. And each would have come later on. I figure age ranges for those would be between 16-25, with a wide range of backgrounds. And remember, not everyone has to be under one big house. This is gonna be a huge ranch complex with housing available outside the main farmhouse for those who want it.

Strifesblaze7

Character Name: Lukas Walker
Writer:  Strifesblaze7
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 210

Persona: Lukas is athletic and outgoing, able to make friends rather easily and quickly with his good nature. He likes to go to places where he knows nobody and join in any activities that they might be doing to see just how many friends he can make and see how many girls he wpuld be able to take home. He is confident in all of his abilities and loves to have fun.

Relation to The Family: Biological son

Merits: Must have at-least two.

• Athletic
  • Charming
Flaws: Must have at-least two.

• Explosive Temper
  • Arrogant

Sexual Orientation: Straight with a slight tendecy toward male victims to show his power.
Ons and Offs: Likes anal(giving), ora, being in full control. Breath play, slapping, hair pulling, spanking, cutting. Violent tortures and bleeding his victims out slowly through small cuts.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Won't do scat or submit.
[etails pictures][/spoiler

Prince Truhan

I'll take an adopted son then, will get a sheet up as soon as I can get some free time

Strifesblaze7

Mm, Gnothi wpuld you like them to have anything special in their relationship?

Strangefate

I suppose I’ll make a sheet for a victim later then.  Any other would be victims who might want to be related or what not, feel free to let me know.

I know you’re stating 1 character per player unless doubling as a killer but it looks like you’ve got a lot of interested family members already.  Would a police investigator second character be allowed?  I feel like such a character might have very limited play given the lack of anyone to interact with directly (at least at first) yet still might be a nice addition to the game.  If it’s a choice between the two, I’d opt for a victim first, but if a second is alright in this situation, I’d like to make one.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Black Howling

Quote from: Strangefate on July 26, 2014, 12:30:17 PM
I suppose I’ll make a sheet for a victim later then.  Any other would be victims who might want to be related or what not, feel free to let me know.

I know you’re stating 1 character per player unless doubling as a killer but it looks like you’ve got a lot of interested family members already.  Would a police investigator second character be allowed?  I feel like such a character might have very limited play given the lack of anyone to interact with directly (at least at first) yet still might be a nice addition to the game.  If it’s a choice between the two, I’d opt for a victim first, but if a second is alright in this situation, I’d like to make one.
I see no issue with that. At first there will be limited activity except for NPC's which I'm sure Gnothi or I would be willing to play. But it'd be a great plot machine and addition as the game advances and could hold some fun even at the beginning.

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Strifesblaze7

Black Howling

Character Name: Thomas Walker
Writer: Black Howling
Height: 6'4
Weight: 230 lbs

Persona: Cold, and often a more quiet member of the family. Though that shouldn't be taken as a lack of confidence on his part. No, Thomas was taught from a young age how disastrous his true feelings could be. As the only member of the family born from shared blood, his mind has drifted far further then many of the other family members. He's rage on the inside, and with little to no care for the emotions or feelings of anyone else. The only exception to this rule is family, something more trained into him as a code rather then true emotions. He's cruel, sadistic and cunning.

Relation to The Family: Thomas is the eldest brother of the family, well at-least among the biological offspring.

Merits:
  • Extremely Strong and tough: Even more then his size would indicate, Thomas is capable of near freakish feats of strength and can function with near debilitating wounds.
  • Cunning:While not educated much more beyond reading and writing, Thomas is as cunning as any predator and more then willing to show such.
  • Physically Fit:Athletic might be a disservice. When not 'playing', he spends his time working on the ranch. This keeps him with a high endurance and in the shape to run, jump or even swim after prey.

Flaws:
  • Rage:That's the only word to describe it. If his barriers are torn down, only one person is capable of stopping the hell that would follow.
  • Mother Knows Best:The only one capable of controlling Thomas is his mother. If she gives an order, he'll follow. Almost every single time.
  • Predator: It's hard to describe, but Thomas gives the creeps to almost everyone. Even some members of his family at times. Almost as if they can sense the lack of a soul.

Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexible
Ons and Offs: Thomas is a Sadomasochist, heavily involved in Bondage and domination with his victims. He's a dominant persona who only ever flinches in this regard when it comes to his mother. For more, see my O/O's
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Scat.

Additional Details and pictures

RubySlippers

Still need a father I'm thinking an inbred warped hunchback with a liking of human vittles? They young uns take after ma.

Rel Mayer

I was thinking of playing a sister who is adopted, mostly because I want to make her Asian. :P I'm thinking a sort of dark, corruptive, and very mentally unstable.

I'm still trying to come up with an idea of the character sheet, so if I'm still welcome to join I'll put something up!

Black Howling

Quote from: RubySlippers on July 26, 2014, 01:46:48 PM
Still need a father I'm thinking an inbred warped hunchback with a liking of human vittles? They young uns take after ma.
Well given the answer I got from Roen on the father, I'm still awaiting whether or not he wanted to double up on that end. Secondly, I'm not certain the basic concept would be fitting in how the game is shaping up so far. Alas, it is more a decision for Gnothi to make as she's the one that will be playing the mother. So we'll hear her two cents about it.
Quote from: Rel Mayer on July 26, 2014, 02:00:02 PM
I was thinking of playing a sister who is adopted, mostly because I want to make her Asian. :P I'm thinking a sort of dark, corruptive, and very mentally unstable.

I'm still trying to come up with an idea of the character sheet, so if I'm still welcome to join I'll put something up!
Of course! As for the adopted route, she could easily have been a stray somehow picked up or even the daughter of an early victim of the mothers. There are plenty of options to explore there, and I'm excited to see how that shapes up.

Black Howling

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 26, 2014, 12:20:33 PM
Lukas Walker
Character Name: Lukas Walker
Writer:  Strifesblaze7
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 210

Persona: Lukas is athletic and outgoing, able to make friends rather easily and quickly with his good nature. He likes to go to places where he knows nobody and join in any activities that they might be doing to see just how many friends he can make and see how many girls he wpuld be able to take home. He is confident in all of his abilities and loves to have fun.

Relation to The Family: Biological son

Merits: Must have at-least two.

• Athletic
  • Charming

• Explosive Temper
  • Arrogant

Sexual Orientation: Straight with a slight tendecy toward male victims to show his power.
Ons and Offs: Likes anal(giving), ora, being in full control. Breath play, slapping, hair pulling, spanking, cutting. Violent tortures and bleeding his victims out slowly through small cuts.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Won't do scat or submit.
[etails pictures]

Forgot to say this earlier. Character looks good to me. Though Gnothi may have additional questions or the like when she gets a chance to look this all over. For now consider him approved.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Black Howling on July 26, 2014, 01:41:07 PM
Character Name: Thomas Walker
Writer: Black Howling
Height: 6'4
Weight: 230 lbs

Persona: Cold, and often a more quiet member of the family. Though that shouldn't be taken as a lack of confidence on his part. No, Thomas was taught from a young age how disastrous his true feelings could be. As the only member of the family born from shared blood, his mind has drifted far further then many of the other family members. He's rage on the inside, and with little to no care for the emotions or feelings of anyone else. The only exception to this rule is family, something more trained into him as a code rather then true emotions. He's cruel, sadistic and cunning.

Relation to The Family: Thomas is the eldest brother of the family, well at-least among the biological offspring.

Merits:
  • Extremely Strong and tough: Even more then his size would indicate, Thomas is capable of near freakish feats of strength and can function with near debilitating wounds.
  • Cunning:While not educated much more beyond reading and writing, Thomas is as cunning as any predator and more then willing to show such.
  • Physically Fit:Athletic might be a disservice. When not 'playing', he spends his time working on the ranch. This keeps him with a high endurance and in the shape to run, jump or even swim after prey.

Flaws:
  • Rage:That's the only word to describe it. If his barriers are torn down, only one person is capable of stopping the hell that would follow.
  • Mother Knows Best:The only one capable of controlling Thomas is his mother. If she gives an order, he'll follow. Almost every single time.
  • Predator: It's hard to describe, but Thomas gives the creeps to almost everyone. Even some members of his family at times. Almost as if they can sense the lack of a soul.

Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexible
Ons and Offs: Thomas is a Sadomasochist, heavily involved in Bondage and domination with his victims. He's a dominant persona who only ever flinches in this regard when it comes to his mother. For more, see my O/O's
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Scat.

*grabby hands at*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Strifesblaze7

Quote from: Black Howling on July 26, 2014, 02:18:33 PM
Forgot to say this earlier. Character looks good to me. Though Gnothi may have additional questions or the like when she gets a chance to look this all over. For now consider him approved.

Alrighty!

Black Howling

I'll be back on here later. Catching a nap while I can. IC threads and OOC threads are in the works. For now, those approved feel free to post your characters here.
Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 26, 2014, 02:26:51 PM
*grabby hands at*
I thought you might like him. Can't wait to see what you come up with so we can get some plottage going on! >:)

GnothiSeauton

Character Name:  Betty Walker
Writer:  GnothiSeauton
Height:  Five foot five
Weight:  Around 125 lbs.

Persona: A description of your characters general personality and Demeanor

Relation to The Family:  Mother and Matriarch

Merits: 

• History of Violence:  For most of her life, all Betty has known has been violence.  Her brother facilitated it, had helped mold her into the deranged killer she truly is.  She has killed more men and women than she can count, and has no qualms about killing.
  • Thomas Walker:  The true born son of her brother and the only man she has ever truly loved, Betty doted on him like a God on earth, and has earned his unquestionable loyalty and devotion.  No one can truly control him like she can with just a few mere words.
  • Experienced Killer:  Another aspect of having such a history of violence.  She knows how to kill, knows how to make a person suffer in excruciating pain, without giving them the sweet release of death, and knows what to do afterwards with the remains.
  • Survivor:  After the death of her brother, Betty was alone, with a baby on the way, and bloodstained cash.  She has been able to evade the law, hiding out even though everyone believes her dead and gone.

• Extremely Hesitant about On the Grid:  Even though their last victim, some nameless woman, had burned in the motel fire, providing a cover for her supposed death, Betty still remains hesitant and unwilling to venture too far from the family ranch.  The small roadside bar and gas station not far from the turnoff of the dirt road which leads to the ranch is about as far as she is willing to go.  Still she fears being caught and captured, and losing her baby boy more than anything.
  • Mother:  Being a mother has weakened her a little bit.  Thomas is the apple of her eye, the seed of her brother and lover.  She would do just about anything to save him, even sacrificing herself or any of her children for him.  She can not resist being a mother.  Babies and children of victims that come into their path are adopted by her, taken in and taught how to truly live and survive in the world.
  • Narcissistic:  There has always been a part of her that is narcissistic.  Her brother was a man she worshipped, a man she loved above all others.  To be chosen by him to be his loved only inflated her ego in a twisted way.  She tries to make herself look her best, and dreads aging.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Ons and Offs:  Open to just about anything and everything in regards to the rules of the site.
Strictly Off Limits Situations:  N/A

Character Model = Demi Moore
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

I'm going to try to get to looking over character sheets and PMs in a little bit as well.

Been going back and forth between the computer, working on IC threads, and character sheets, and trying to clean up around the house. 

Finally going to put some more time towards cleaning up before I get yelled more.

I should say though I am glad to see all of the interest!  I can't wait to get it going and started!!!
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Dys Astyr

I'd be interested in maybe playing the child of a victim that got
"adopted" into the family, if that's alright. I find the idea of the story and dynamic of the family very interesting.
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

Black Howling

Quote from: syk on July 26, 2014, 03:33:05 PM
I'd be interested in maybe playing the child of a victim that got
"adopted" into the family, if that's alright. I find the idea of the story and dynamic of the family very interesting.
Sure! We still got room.