Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

-wonders if he should share Maro's pic with Dramen- But first

-Points that Dramen's nick remins him or Ramen Miojo-
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Mew. It isn't gorgeous! -blinks as the Win is taken.- That picture doesn't need to be passed around!
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 18, 2010, 03:37:12 PM
Mew. It isn't gorgeous! -blinks as the Win is taken.- That picture doesn't need to be passed around!

It won't without your authorization, don't worry.

And you are gorgeous, Maro, seriously =3 You are one of the most beautiful girls on E =3 -could write a poem based on her beauty-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-falls over embaressed.- Nya I dun think that is true.. No. There are much much more beautiful girls then me.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Dramen

Didn't really want the picture :)... I let my imagination work overtime for me... lol ...

takes win while they talk...runs off

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 18, 2010, 03:47:37 PM
-falls over embaressed.- Nya I dun think that is true.. No. There are much much more beautiful girls then me.

But they aren't nearly as adorable as you are ;3

A & A

Mistress Maro

-recovers and chases after the Win.- Mew Don't say such embarrassing things. Nya.

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*appears below Shambler, takes win and dives back inside ground leaving a sign that reads: My win*

Mistress Maro

-Blinks and stares at the sign.- Nya?

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-gropes Maro and lifts her, running after the win-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Meep! -squeals at the sudden grope.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-squeezes and smirks- Mwahahaha >:3

A & A

Zelric Miras

*sees them running on a monitor while sitting somewhere below ground*

Mistress Maro

is more or less being drug along.- The Win the Win!

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-keeps dragging-groping Maro- Relax, we will find it, and then I will see what I will do with you ;3

A & A

Mistress Maro

Eh!. -pictures all the things that he could/would do.- Teeheh. Um.. The Maro just wants the Win. Mew.

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*appears behind Shambler, grabs Maro and dives into earth again, win is hidden somewhere in a 20 digit, nonelectronic safe*  You think he will find win down here?

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 18, 2010, 05:41:36 PM
Eh!. -pictures all the things that he could/would do.- Teeheh. Um.. The Maro just wants the Win. Mew.

-swears to do unspeakable non-pg-13 things to her while still dragging her by her...ahem-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Oop. is grabbed by Leo. Mew and taken.- I unno. Nya.

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*'plays'  >:)
with Maro while wondering if win will be found where he hid it, and if safe can be cracked*

Chevalier des Poissons

-becomes a super sayan and punches a giant hole all the way to the win- Hmph. -steals the win and teleports off-

A & A

Zelric Miras

*presses a button and the win selfdestructs*

Talia

So not fair...steals the win :) It wasn't the win that self destructed...look down...LOL
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Chevalier des Poissons

-is intact, because super sayans are cheaters- Laurrell <3 -steals laurrel-

A & A

Talia

Goes happily with Shambler...<3 Now I have really won! =)
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A