It's All Fun and (Ero)games! (F for Dominant)

Started by DarkDaemon, December 11, 2017, 12:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkDaemon

It's all fun and (ero)games! (Warning: A lot of non-con)

Becoming a real-life videogame character - leveling up, getting free stat points, quests - that sounds fun.
And if it's an erotic game, well, that's probably even more fun!
Unless whatever entity has turned your life into a game doesn't have your best interests, and picks some interesting "perks".
Or if you're twisted enough to have selected one of them.

Perks like:
There are No Stops on the Rape Train:
Nobody will understand anything you say or do - such as trying to run away, or struggling, or screaming - as indicating that you might not want to have sex; unless they would not heed your wishes regardless.

Either way - life is about to get interesting.

I want to play a character that's found their life turned into an "erotic game" with some poisonous perks. The setting is modern, mostly real life. The Erogame twists reality somewhat to make the universe function more like it would in erogame, with variable strength. I'm flexible in playing feminine characters of most types.
Despite the title of "erogame", this need not involve any dice/game system.

Looking for a dominant, any gender or sex, playing any of:

• GM role: assigning quests, playing the "NPCs", other characters, etc.
  • A character (or multiple characters) who - perhaps noticing some of the erogame effects - takes advantage of mine.
  • Your own idea that works with this conceit.

Some possible scenarios, long term:

• Play the erogame. You'd play GM, and assign erotic quests, play characters, and we'd have fun with a variety of the possibilities.
  • Someone's captured the erogamer, and realized the potential they have. Play an individual or organization that has captured or blackmailed my character to make use of their erogame abilities: a sex slave that's guaranteed disease free, fully recovers every day, can literally enact fantasies, or whatever you're interested in.
Or a quickie:

• Play out one of the Major Perks: A glance on the street that turns into a reality-bending gangbang. Fucking me on a crowded train through my clothing. Take a look.

In-Game Perks

A big part of the fun for me is some of the perks - the universe-bending effects of the erogame. Note that "you" in the perks refers to the erogamer.

Basic Perks
These two form the basis of the "erogame" and are always included:

Erogamer's Body: Limits the un-sexy results of sex, and keeps you ready to fuck.
The biological ability to live your life as an erogame. Venereal disease doesn't exist for you, or periods or pregnancies or yeast infections. Arbitrarily large appendages can fit inside any of your orifices. You heal from all marks with a good night's sleep, ready for the next day's adventures. Specific aspects may be turned off willingly.

Erogamer's World: Affects the world to result in more sex, and limits (nonsexual) consequences.
The consent of reality to live your life as an erogame. People are never too preoccupied to consider sex or romance, not while you're around. Bystanders won't ignore what you do, but they're unlikely to actually stop you. Those who do decide to involve themselves are drawn into the logic of the Erogame. If you go far enough that an authority sees no choice but to intervene… they won't treat you as a simple criminal.

Major perks:
I'd like to include at least one of these (and they hint heavily at possible scenes):

There are No Stops on the Rape Train: People will not perceive your actions as not wanting or resisting sex.
Nobody will understand anything you say or do - such as trying to run away, or struggling, or screaming - as indicating that you might not want to have sex; unless they would not heed your wishes regardless.

This Rape Train Has No Brakes: Entices people to join in on raping you.
When a person finishes raping you, if there is at least one other potential rapist within visual range who has not yet raped you, each such person is at least 50% likely to take their turn next (even if they otherwise would not be so inclined). In the event more people would try to rape you than you have available orifices, a random subset will be selected. The effects of this perk are evaluated again after each round of rape finishes.

Non-Excludable Public Good: Freeuse.
The world treats your orifices as unsecured WiFi. Nobody considers it odd for anyone to do anything to you at any time or place. They still consider it shameful for you if you visibly respond.

Cal's Curse Compounded:
You may not have an orgasm without permission.
Once you plead with someone for permission you may not ask any other person besides them for one month. Each plea resets this timer. The permission-giver must know the rules of this curse; must know that you deliberately invoked this curse upon yourself; cannot otherwise be subject to your commands; and cannot be offered any non-sexual incentives for their response. They may choose to permit a ruined orgasm rather than a full orgasm. The permission-giver may give conditional permissions, including requiring you to obtain the further permission of others. Permission may be revoked at any time. You cannot lie to the permission-giver about any matter relating to your denial. You can try to remain silent, if you think you can get away with that.

Hyperhypnoslut:
You can drop faster than your panties when being voluntarily hypnotized. You can be hypnotized without your wanting to be hypnotized, if you are forced or tricked into listening to the hypnotist's voice. A hypnotist can force you to do things you don't want to do, up to your current PRV + 8. You can be given temporary false memories or amnesia.
Your ultimate trigger phrase is 'floral ticklish cowboy rabies' and anyone using it gets root access on your soul. This includes permanent memory editing, personality editing, sexuality editing, belief editing, emotional editing, and absolute obedience. You cannot be hypnotized or drugged into giving up this trigger phrase or revealing its existence. You cannot hypnotize yourself using this trigger phrase, even by leaving yourself a recording. Think very carefully before giving this trigger phrase to anyone, or writing it down, or speaking it aloud when you think you are alone in your bedroom.

What Dreams May Come: Enter - and be subject to - people's fantasies
You know when someone begins to fantasize about you, and know in approximate terms what they currently intend to fantasize. If you are nearby, you will enter their fantasy and gain control of your analogue-self within it, experiencing the events as real.
You may gain skill, stats, experience, and energy within the fantasy. You retain all knowledge you learn within the fantasy. Physical changes to your body or equipment do not carry over to reality. Only as much subjective time passes for you as passes for the fantasizer. This event takes place alongside and parallel to your main existence and does not interrupt it, but you cannot participate in more than one fantasy at a time.
You only have what capabilities the fantasizer acknowledges you as having. The fantasizer does not notice anything unusual about your behavior within their fantasy, no matter what you choose to do or say. You may not exit such a fantasy until it has terminated. This perk only works on fantasizers unaware of its existence and on fantasies you have not deliberately influenced.

Naked Before Me: Sex Through Clothes
You may touch people as if their clothing and your clothing did not exist. Onlookers not clued in see your hand, shoe, or head resting quietly in the corresponding place - lewd, perhaps, but not obscene - and do not hear any sounds directly produced by the sex act, though they still hear other sounds made by your victim. Similar acts may be performed on you, including by accident.

Minor perks:
More minor effects, that could be fun to include:
Everyone Knows:
People who spend time in your presence begin to form correct intuitions about what turns you on, at least the parts their minds would willingly comprehend. They won't expect others to know too, but they will be sure of their own beliefs. This process is especially quick for any fetishes that currently embarrass you. It is extremely quick for fetishes that currently embarrass you and that interest the other person.

Yousexual:
Everyone is gay for you / hetero for you.
(Fun when combined with Rape Train Has No Breaks)

Fairy-tale Painslut:
Your masochism is strong enough to embrace any intensity of sexually charged torture, with zero warmup.

Asking For It: If someone perceives you as "asking for it", they're much more likely to "give it".
Passive: Multiply by 10% the base probability of someone initiating a forceful sexual act targeting you (whether or not it would be consensual), whenever you are providing what they would consider to be a reason and this action appears to them to be deliberate on your part.
Active: Further multiply the above probability by 40%.

Custom Perks:
If you've got ideas, I'd love to hear them! Especially non-con, bondage, enticement to extreme sex, or other things that line up with perks I've listed.

If interested, respond or PM with:

• What format (PM, Elliquiy forums, whatever) you'd like to use
  • Who/what you'd like to play: GM, a character, etc
  • Which Perks you're interested in my having, including any custom ones

Note: this has been inspired (and some of the perks stolen from) The Erogamer, by Groon the Walker. Login required to read.
I will have limited access 12/22 through 1/1.
I am myself.
Ons and Offs