Something Casual, Simple, and Smutty? [M Seeking F]

Started by Mikem, July 21, 2014, 02:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikem

Roleplay Status: Available

Male looking for Female for Non-Adult & M/F short - medium length roleplay.

Hello, greetings, and how are you?

Since you've found your way here, let's get to it. I'm looking for Female partners to do any kind of roleplay with really. It can be Non-Adult or it could be the nastiest thing you can think of, I'm very flexible and very interested in trying any kind of thing you may have floating in your mind right now, or have thought of in the past. I'm no stranger to roleplay, I'm a bit of a veteran really, but most of my experience is private roleplay, and usually in the first person. I do write in the third person however if you have that preferred. Most of the time I don't write novels of a post, I write as much as I can in the moment of the story. A lot of the times, (and from what I've read of other's RPs), very lengthy posts can be describing several instances in a timeline, which can get a bit difficult to go along with. I prefer a moment by moment post length, unless the post is being used to transition the scene, then you can go all out with the detail. But usually you'll find my post to be anywhere from one to two decent paragraphs in length.

Please consult my Ons & Offs to see what specific traits and kinks I enjoy.  :-)

My Preferences:
Like I mentioned, I'm very flexible and laid back. I'm more of a casual Roleplayer than a serious, professional one.
Below are things that I prefer in a roleplay with a potential partners.

Decent Grammar
*I don't expect a professor's skill of the English language, one or two common errors are just fine.
Good Communication
*I don't want to be given a general idea of how to act, only to be seriously reprimanded for accidentally upsetting you. Please let me know exactly what you're okay and not okay with, and if I do accidentally upset you, please know it was completely unintentional and I'll apologize, so our roleplay isn't ruined by hard feelings.
Intent to Have Fun!
*Taking things seriously is good, but having a fun time with your partner is even better! I want to have fun with you.

My Cravings:
Below are the ideas I will most likely to even undoubtedly agree to roleplay on.
Take your pick and let me know if you're interested!

Free Idea [Anything, to-be-discussed]
*This is a free spot for any idea that's not specifically listed. I'm very flexible and if you have an idea that's not any of the ones above, pitch it to me and we can talk about it! It can be anything from a non-adult idea to the kinkiest of fantasies. I'll possibly be game.

Twin Relations [Futa/F, Light, Incest, Consensual/Possible NonCon] *desired
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Twin sisters living through the years of young adulthood, find their friendship shaken when one's well kept secret is suddenly discovered by the other. Not having been identical, their differences didn't quite end there, and after the truth finally comes out, their sibling relationship takes on a new course. This is a short to moderate length roleplay about two young sisters, one of them having been born with male genitals. I've been wanting to try roleplaying as a female and this is pretty much the easiest scenario for me to go about it. If you're a female player that doesn't mind this kind of character I'd love to hear from you.

Lovers in the Forest [Beast/F, Light, Exotic, Bestiality] *desired
A fantasy Roleplay about a young adult girl and her sentient Wolf companion trying to live in an otherwise dangerous world. They're friends as well as fighters for each other. They guard each other from danger and walk the world together. Due to this close proximity and both of their increasingly urging desires to mate, they with no other option turn to one another, and the love happens. Under the stars of the night sky, or the sunshine of the day, hidden away from the world in the forests they trek through.

Best Friends Turned Lovers [M/F, Consensual, Light] *taken
*The boy and girl who's been friends since childhood. They've played with stick in the woods, ridden the bikes all over the place, hung out through every one of their school days, been there for each other's rough times, and now they're going to start seeing one another as a possible romantic interest. Will they express their feelings and experiment this new found feeling? Or will they just try to shrug it off and stay as they always were, best friends, and nothing more.

My Brother Will Be My Husband [M/F, Incest, Consensual, Light] *taken
*It's hard to find an actually good boyfriend. It's ten times harder when you already have feelings for your brother of all men. You've always found yourself inexplicably drawn to him ever since you were kids. He had been there for your falls, shared in your joys, mentored your confusions and confided in you when he himself had troubles. Now as the both of you are out of schooling and in the world as adults, he's been the main focus of your mind, and you, his. There's definitely something there, tugging, but the two of you have shied away from it, until when you finally decide to have a talk. You see yourself as a married woman someday, and you can't think of having anyone else than the man society says is wrong.

Battlefield Beauty [M/F, Action, Tragedy, Consensual, Light]
*The Army is your purpose. You're a soldier on the ground, fighting for independence, or freedom, or justice, or anything else worth fighting for. And the man fighting beside you is your comrade in arms, a soldier in your squad that you can rely on when the going gets horrible. At first you've only seen him as a brother in arms, the man who'd watch your six when you'd be watching his. The man you'd lay down your life for because he'd undoubtedly lay his down for yours. But after being in the field for so long, and your numbers dwindle more and more each day, the two of you recognize that the fight won't be ending anytime soon, and your chances of coming out of it slim every hour. You start wonder if you'll ever have the chance to let your life feel love for once, or risk dying, having only felt the horrors of war. One night after a hard fought battle for survival, you and what remains of your squad, including that man you hold dear hunkers down in a hillside cave. It's out of the way and defensible, so it gives your squad time to rest. This is when you look at him differently. This is, perhaps your only chance to feel what love is like before facing another day of tragic uncertainty. Will you take advantage of that night?

Everything Will Be Okay [Non-Adult, M/F, Light]
*He was the guy no body knew, but knew-of. He'd sat in the back of classes and never spoke. He kept to himself in the halls and he rarely ate lunch in the cafeteria, eating by himself when he did. You always noticed him because he was hard to miss, big guy that he was. At least six feet tall and a formidable frame. But he didn't participate in sports, or after school activities, or, anything. He came to school and went straight home at the bell, not socializing at all. She always wondered why. One day on her way home, she decided to follow him, to see where in the general area he lived. It turned out the guy had been living in her neighborhood the whole time, they had just never crossed paths before. She decided she was going to talk to him, see if the guy needed a friend. Everyone needs a friend right? And he just reeked of being lonely, even if he didn't say anything. But you never imagined just how much needed to be said when you finally got the guy to open up.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Mikem

Very open for new writing partners.

I'm not restricted to just the ideas I have posted. We can write about anything, just talk to me about it.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Mikem

*Updated to include a new story idea that's been sitting neglected for a long time. I'd like to find a partner that can take it up with me. Story already has an opening post to start off with.

My Ons & Offs

Mikem

*Updated with a new story idea tied to me wanting to try our playing as a female character.

My Ons & Offs

Mikem

Bumpy! It's been some months and I'm open to a partnership. If you're wondering what I prefer I'm still especially keen on the Lovers in the Forest one!

My Ons & Offs