Income Suggestion

Started by Cyclops, March 04, 2010, 09:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyclops

Hey...  I just wanted to suggest that our gracious host look to cafe press, it is a site that (if it is unknown to people) allows people to create clothing, mugs, bumper stickers, etc...  This is sold and the user of cafe press gets a cut, I think it should be looked into, I really think it could help.
Remember the words of the High Lord Mhoram...  "It takes strength to judge the weakness of others, I am not so mighty."

Trieste

I wonder if this shows up for anyone else. >.>

Edit: Nope. Nobody can see my awesome pink Elliquiy hoodie.

Vekseid

Quote from: titanshadow on March 04, 2010, 09:49:30 PM
Hey...  I just wanted to suggest that our gracious host look to cafe press, it is a site that (if it is unknown to people) allows people to create clothing, mugs, bumper stickers, etc...  This is sold and the user of cafe press gets a cut, I think it should be looked into, I really think it could help.

Not Cafepress. Am currently looking into either printfection or zazzle (maybe both to start)  : )

Trieste

Vekseid, set me up an Elliquiy hoodie and I'll buy it.

Prefer that it be the pretty Elliquiy blue...

... or purple. !!!!

It could be purple with "Elliquiy.com" on the breast (in handwritten script) and "Goddess" (or even "Siren") on the back. Yes. I would buy that.

Caeli

Quote from: Trieste on March 04, 2010, 10:01:19 PM

... or purple. !!!!

It could be purple with "Elliquiy.com" on the breast (in handwritten script) and "Goddess" (or even "Siren") on the back. Yes. I would buy that.

+1
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Trieste

Or Elliqiuy on the back and Siren on the front, as if it were an actual work shirt.

*is going to bed now*

Vekseid

Not sure if it will let me promote Elliquiy directly, since they are >: ( about adult things, which is why it's been taking so long. : /

But I have a DrivethruRPG merchant account now and will be selling stuff through that as soon as I can get some time to myself >_>

DarklingAlice

Quote from: Vekseid on March 04, 2010, 09:59:34 PM
Not Cafepress. Am currently looking into either printfection or zazzle (maybe both to start)  : )

Oh yes! Please! Elliquiy shirts, hoodies, and assorted merch would be amazing!
For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong.

HockeyGod

Quote from: Trieste on March 04, 2010, 10:01:19 PM

... or purple. !!!!

Yes, me too...er...no...wait...that's wrong. Not me. I'd like something like a mousepad that's black.

Another thing I thought about was that hilariously funny quote board. Some of those quotes would make awesome cards  ;D

auroraChloe

Quote from: Vekseid on March 04, 2010, 10:04:53 PM
Not sure if it will let me promote Elliquiy directly, since they are >: ( about adult things, which is why it's been taking so long. : /

But I have a DrivethruRPG merchant account now and will be selling stuff through that as soon as I can get some time to myself >_>

i was going to suggest cafe press too. 
an internet radio station i dj'd for used it for a while and they were adult oriented. 

i've not heard of printfection or zazzle before.

maybe a competition here to create an Elliquiy logo ?  *shrugs*  just sayin'

a/a 8/21/17