Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildrod

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

Hi Peccavi :P
I see you're still running down the number.
O/O

Peccavi

I'm trying but you guys are dangerously closer to 200.

*faux glares at Tiberias*
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

There is a nice seat beside me if you wanna come join the good side!
O/O

Falstaff

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

184!

The good side?! You mean the ladies' side?

*grins at both Tiberias and Fal*

*draws a 'line in the sand' with her foot and deems her side the better side*

Falstaff

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Falstaff

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

186!

Last time I'm responding until I get some feminine assistance!

*laughs and pecks both Fal and Tiberias on their cheeks before she goes to sit in a cushy armchair to await backup*

Falstaff

Tis ok m'lady...I have to get going for the night.

*hugs her goodnight and high fives Tib*

Peccavi

*hugs Fal and kisses him lightly on the lips* Night, sleep well!

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Seress

wildrod

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

wildrod