Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildrod

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

Quote from: Peccavi on February 24, 2013, 12:45:05 PM
And I'm beginning to see that little, if anything, could stop you Tiberias. :P You don't seem to be easily swayed!

I may be slightly overly competitive - only a little tho.
O/O

wildrod

*thinks Peccavi is cheeky*

*wildrod;s ears hurt now, from listening into the phone* >:(

Trouble1

O/O

wildrod

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

O/O

wildrod

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

*Snaps her teeth playfully at wildrod*

199! Back down, boys!

Where are my ladies when I need them?! *whimpers softly*

Trouble1

O/O

wildrod

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi