Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildrod

Trouble1

O/O

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

wildrod

Trouble1

O/O

Harley Quinn

O:)  I'm sure I don't know what you mean, Tiberias.

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Tersius

Trouble1

O/O

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Trouble1

O/O

wildrod

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Trouble1

Are you trying to convince us or yourself?
Because I'm not buying it.
O/O

wildrod

Trouble1

O/O

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

wildrod

Tersius

*studiously ignores the claims of innocence by all here*

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius