News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Approval Process

Started by Karma, June 13, 2009, 12:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The SB is full of this question: "How long does it take to get approved?" and similar. At least once a day, really. Why don't we just add an answer to this in the introduction materials somewhere, so all the applicants can see it and not have to ask?

EDIT: Okay, it is in the intro materials. Can we make it more visible then?

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Karma on June 13, 2009, 12:33:27 AM
The SB is full of this question: "How long does it take to get approved?" and similar. At least once a day, really. Why don't we just add an answer to this in the introduction materials somewhere, so all the applicants can see it and not have to ask?
Right below the questionnaire it is stated

"There is a minimum of 24 hours between your first post in the introduction forum and approval, but more than likely it will take several days. This is to help you meet more people that may interest you, and in part because of the flood of introductions we are getting as of late."

Bolded like so as well. I don't know why so many people ask, but it's there.

Trieste

There is only so visible you can make something before it becomes slightly ridiculous. Like the sticky that tells people where the questionnaire is, and yet we have to answer in the SB several times a week how someone goes about applying.

Really, the SB will always get questions, and as long as they are politely asked, I don't see a problem with that. It's part of the purpose of making it usable by new people.

Damn it, Trieste! I can't focus on anything while you have that avatar! *stares*

Trieste

Trieste

New sentence has been added to the top of the questionnaire page: "Please note: Important approval details can be found here, including what we look for and how long it takes".

Maybe that'll help a little.