Aercey's Diving Deeper into the Pool (F looking for M)

Started by Aercey, March 23, 2013, 04:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aercey

Hello again, everybody!  With a brand new Offs and Ons post that is linked to down below in my signature, I thought I might try again to capture the attention of a few lovely RPers to take up some of the characters listed there and try to provide a better overall idea of what I'm looking for.  Now, while the above Subject says F looking for M, I do want to point out that only applies to characters.  I don't care if you personally have boobs as well, just so long as what you feel like playing is a hunk.

To lay out what I'm looking for: I like some plot, but in all truths this is an adult RP forum and if I wanted just plot I would look in other venues.  I like a healthy dose of hot and heavy action and honestly as soon as it makes sense for my character to drop their drawers, so to speak.  I will admit some characters are "easier" than others, but I don't try to bend them out of their comfort zone for the sake of a scene.  I am a consummate Roleplayer, but in the end what I want is for these fine ladies to get what they want, and I think that speaks for itself.

I will admit that I'm not much good at coming up with scenarios.  I could if I tried, but I feel it would be better for both of us if I fit a character into one of your favored scenarios or if we worked something out.  Keep in mind that the characters in my O/Os are just examples, and it's great if you like one of them and she isn't taken, but I can always make a new one for an RP.  The list is there to give you some ideas of the kinds of things I like to play.  I am obviously very Fantasy based, but I like Modern settings with a twist- Supernatural, Superheroes, Cyberpunk(ala Shadowrun), that sort of thing.  Also, I do enjoy RPs wherein we can play multiple characters.

What I'm Looking For:

• Intelligent, well-written RP
  • Posts that are at least a paragraph in length, around 2-3 preferred
  • Somewhat realistic scenarios
  • At least one post a day, in general.  I understand if it isn't always possible, I fall behind too sometimes.

What I am NOT Looking For:

• Extreme, Horror, Excessive Pain, etc
  • Fandom based RP

Not a terribly big list, but I feel like this post has accomplished it's goal.  Also, if you've read this far you might be interested to know that I can, and have, played men in the past, and while I'd rather focus on my female characters, if you just really for some reason think I'm really interesting and just wish you could RP with me, I can and will play a male for one of your girls.  Sadly, though, Lesbian and 'Other' based RP just isn't my cup of tea.

Hope to RP with some of you soon!
Love, Aercey
"Ask a stupid question, get a smart answer.  Don't believe in stupid questions?  Spend more time on the internet."

Aercey's Double Ohs and Character List

Aercey

Three characters taken so far, but I'd like onnnne more RP to round things out.  Preferably one that posts at least once a day.  I know I still don't have much in the way of specific story ideas, but I think my characters and abilities are flexible enough that if presented with a story idea I could find the character, or make one, that fits the bill.  Food for thought, folks!  ;)

Love, Aercey
"Ask a stupid question, get a smart answer.  Don't believe in stupid questions?  Spend more time on the internet."

Aercey

Bumping because one of my more popular initial characters, Victoria Jane Allison, freed up, and the character situation in general has shifted a little.  If you're interested in the characters left- or a custom character for a scene you have in mind, don't be shy!

Aercey

Updates made, O/Os updated as well so take a peek, see if you like anything :D

Aercey

It has been a very long time since I bumped this, but I'm far too lazy to make a new post.  All characters listed in my O/Os are available and my dance card is 100% empty.  At the time I'm posting this, anyway. Winkyface.